High-density-hair-transplants (Greece) Dr Fotis Tsounis

Fahri

We used to operate from premises we rented in Harley Street troll. We quit them 4 years ago. I was referring to a time we were based in the UK on a regular basis. That's what i was talking about.

As I said, the last time he operated out of Rejuvenate was 4 months ago.

Try booking his services now.

Apart from that, as I said, nobody can match the prices we offer, whether he is operating out of a clinic in London or not. The partner clinic will always charge a lot more than we do.  Have you got it now Troll?

Your a Lyer Mal and you have been doing it for years, how comes you hide away in greece nowadays? are you still running from the people you owe money to? you have been caught of lying on here nd your digging a bigger hole for yourself, of course you dont want to loose your rep on the biggest hairloss forum but...

I know what your about, and hopefully now so do all the guys

The only one hiding around here is you, Troll. I have no problem talking to trolls on this forum. I don't have anything to hide. All of our patients are connected to past patients, like the guy who just responded the other troll. I have hundreds of guys who will offer to vouch for both myself and my surgeon's reputations. You just keep hiding troll. and spewing out your garbage.

no trolling here mal straight facts, you also have 100s of people you have scammed and conned, just google hes name people, a load of sh!t comes up, i put it to you Mal you wont come back to the UK because your a Crook and your wanted by the UK law, your nearly 80 years old Mal should know better by now

On 7/20/2018 at 7:45 PM, ej said:

• ej
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Malcolm

I notice you have posted a reply to my public profile page and also your own.

In the interest of transparency I think it is also appropriate to have it here in this thread.

Please could you link to it or post here also

Regards

ej

Hi Malcolm

Wondered if you missed the above request ? Could I request respectfully that you post your reply to me here

within this thread.

Regards

ej

On 7/20/2018 at 7:45 PM, ej said:

As I said, I have hundreds of guys who will vouch for our services. I wouldn't come back to the UK because of the weather. The only stuff you'll find on Google, is from faceless, gutless trolls old buddy, just like yourself, who remain anonymous, hiding behind caricatures  . Find me  someone with a name, that can claim anything but excellence from myself and my surgeon? 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, ej said:
Malcolm,

My experiences and opinions that I have posted above, are substantially in the same form as my original post and remain unchanged.

Just to clarify, I returned from Greece and complained to Mendelsohn re grafts numbers that he quoted for at the consultation stage, and the amount that I actually received.

The initial consultation, and later partial refund for the above, that Mendelsohn agreed to pay me took place at Mendelsohns apartment
Stockport UK  upon my return so obviously there was no result

I never heard from Mendelsohn again.

My opinion is based upon my experience and results that I had at that time, and I am perfectly entitled to share my experience and opinions as it is simply the truth.

ej

20 minutes ago, Djlazerblue said:

no trolling here mal straight facts, you also have 100s of people you have scammed and conned, just google hes name people, a load of sh!t comes up, i put it to you Mal you wont come back to the UK because your a Crook and your wanted by the UK law, your nearly 80 years old Mal should know better by now

Any shit that comes up, is from your fellow Trolls, Troll. As I said, I have hundreds of guys who can vouch for mine, and my surgeon's excellent work. 

Anyway, I have work to do. Can't spend my time chatting with mindless, senseless trolls can i now?

56 minutes ago, Malcolm Mendelsohn said:

You know what Troll?

In the final analysis, It's our past patient's that counter garbage like you, old mate. That's why all the trolls in the world mean nothing.

Keep trolling on lol....

People know who i am MAL dont worry so your troll calling desperation will fall on death ears, check this out people a fine example what to expect in the hands of MALCOLM 

(Link removed)

• Administrators

Malcolm,

im going to need to get some facts straight, I have had to go and edit some of your posts because they seemed promotional. Now it seems you have an affiliation with a clinic. While we allow actual and real patients post their real results, we do not allow any clinic reps posing as patients. Furthermore, anyone that has a clinic affliation is required to disclose that information in their signature. Moreover, your comment that “no body can match the prices we quote in the UK” sounds like a sales pitch and a dangerous one at that, no patient should ever have a procedure based off of cost, it should always be by results. I will wait for your response.

warm regards- Melvin 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Malcolm,

im going to need to get some facts straight, I have had to go and edit some of your posts because they seemed promotional. Now it seems you have an affiliation with a clinic. While we allow actual and real patients post their real results, we do not allow any clinic reps posing as patients. Furthermore, anyone that has a clinic affliation is required to disclose that information in their signature. Moreover, your comment that “no body can match the prices we quote in the UK” sounds like a sales pitch and a dangerous one at that, no patient should ever have a procedure based off of cost, it should always be by results. I will wait for your response.

warm regards- Melvin 

Also hes profile states he is  a patient advisor for bessem farjo, this is not the case this man does not work at farjos im sure people on here can confirm that

• Administrators

This topic has been locked, several complaints from members about name calling, opportunities have been provided to explain each sides of the story, but the time has come to end the discussion. 

Warm regards- Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Malcolm,

When you contacted me, I invited you to post on this topic to present your side of the story in good faith that you would be professional and respectful to our forum members. However, in almost every post, you’ve resorted to name calling, ridicule and harassment.   The members that you are calling “trolls“ are long term, helpful contributors to this community. They’re posting history is well known and while they may use an anonymous name, that is the nature of discussion forums. Most people don’t want the whole world to know they’ve had a hair transplant. 

After speaking with Melvin and finding out that he’s had to remove a plethora of promotional content from your postings and clean up some of your insults, I don’t feel you are doing yourself any justice in continuing to post here. 

At this point, I have given you ample time and plenty of chances to present your  case and defend yourself.  But frankly, I feel that many of your posts will do more damage than good, I especially given the malcontents you have shown well respected members of this community.  

It would have likely been much better if you responded asking some of the members who criticized you to call you privately to discuss the situation and see if there’s anything you can do to help them.  That would have gone a long way with the community.   Instead, you’ve added insult to injury by attacking those two already feel that you’ve hurt them in someway. Of course, that’s going to make them even more defensive and dislike you more. 

I really think you should’ve asked yourself what your goals are in responding to this topic before you did. Were you trying to clear your name or did you just want to disparage an attack people?  Being respectful And showing genuine concern for those who feel you’ve hurt them could have potentially sway peoples opinions. But attacking them will only serve the opposite.  

This topic has now become like a virus and continues to add insult to injury for all parties. Thus, I feel it is best to lock it and move on.   

I ask that you refrain from posting anymore on this forum unless you contact me and obtain my permission first. Unfortunately, I’ve already seen what happens when you start posting freely on this forum and we just can’t allow that.

I ask that you refrain from posting anymore on this forum unless you contact me and obtain my permission first. Unfortunately, I’ve already seen what happens when you start posting freely on this forum and we just can’t allow that.  

Ultimately, it is up to the adult members of this community to draw their own conclusions based on what has been posted.    But now, this topic must come to an end. 

Onwards and upwards,

Bill