Finding a solution (Fue + SMP ?)

Hello

I had done in 2014, a FUT by dr devroye in Belgium

I have a very clean scar

IN september 2017, i did a SMP by Vinci Hair Clinic in Paris

But i didnt like the result, the scar could be seen

https://imgur.com/a/aHPlE

So i send some picture to DR koray but i was denied because it seems i have an insufficient donor area or my donor area is still losing hair

https://imgur.com/a/ZZQiaT4

I am searching for solution for my baldness which is eating me.

Next i am going to consult Belgium and DHI in Paris

Thank For reading me

Hi Asgard,

First, it seems as if you have some permanent shock loss around your FUT scar. Second, you seem to also have significant retrograde alopecia in the back, and above the ears forward to the temple points. This is not uncommon and you see a lot of men with MPB who also have retrograde alopecia but it does unfortunately limit the permanent donor zone and may affect the growth yield of your HT.

The only way to ascertain if you have DUPA is by seeing a dermatologist and/or an ethical HT Doctor who will check for miniaturization in the donor zone. Did Dr. Devroye notice any signs of DUPA when you saw him in 2014? Did he check for miniaturization in the donor zone?

I would consult with a reputable doctor first before moving forward with any SMP treatment.

Have you considered setting up an appointment with Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Feriduni in Belgium?

Good luck.

Edited by delancey

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hello

Thank for your reply

With Dr. Devroye, i know he checked my blood and my donor area. But i dont know if he checked in the same time, about miniaturization

Yeah i noticed too, i have like a permanent shock loss since i had done the FUT

And on the side, near the temple, it has always been like that

I send my photo to both doctor, and going to take an appointment this week.

Also going to ask and check with my dermato

Ohh and an another thing, i dont know if it is related.

But since last year, i dont know why, but my head is itchy, especially in the donor area.

It stopped when i take a shower, and began itchy again 2 or 3 days later

I ask my dermato to check with my scalp but he didnt see any infection, or mushroom

Hi Asgard,

I think that is a sensible approach moving forward. Trying to find out why the yield was low in your first surgery, seeing if there is miniaturization in your donor zone, and finding out what your options are will help you make a wise decision that will serve you well long-term.

Good luck to you.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.