2,300 grafts w/ Dr. Bisanga (temple and hairline work)

7 month photos. As mentioned earlier, I'm at a point where I can style and cut my hair however I please which is great. However I am a little bit concerned with the gap in the front on view in centre.

Not sure if I'm overthinking and it's normal. I can hide it somewhat when I style it but I am hoping it fills out and thickens over the next few months.

17854034-ef3b-478e-ba20-ca442b1340a8.jpg

a3674001-cd98-47de-bc9e-afb02db61ea9.jpg

04e28d1a-cbd0-4f21-a8a8-8c944bf53caa.jpg

• Administrators

You’ve got an amazing result, you have nothing to worry about, everything is only gonna get better from here on out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Kimura50,

Thank you very much for the upgrade. Everything looks fine considering the current stage.

Maybe it is true there's that area on the centre of the hair line, but also true that hair there parts a little in opposite directions. Once the new hair settles down I think it will look good. But as previously said, I think the current result is very good.

Whatever you may need just let us know.

Best wishes,

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2018 at 8:43 AM, kimura50 said:

Just giving this a bump as I've been lazy with my updates, will post some new photos soon as I'm approaching month 9.

Has the gap at the front get better? My case is similar to yours, same location too. I'm still at month 5.5 though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Firstly apologies for the lack of updates, to be honest life just got in the way and I'm at a point where my hair isn't on my mind 24/7 like it used to be. However I'm basically at my 1 year post surgery anniversary. So here are the latest photos.

Keen to get some thoughts and opinions.

IMG_4524.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

IMG_4530.JPG

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4532.JPG

• Like 1

Awesome. Amazing. It looks like you great calibre hair to begin with which undoubtedly helped but your hair looks awesome. Great job to all involved.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

22 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

looks great. how long did that gap take to fill in from month 7?

I think a few months after it improved. It was only quite noticeable if my hair wasn't styled and I combed it back wet or with no product in. But yeah now it looks much more natural IMO.

• Thanks 1