Konior Payment plan

• Administrators

Dr. Konoirs rep posts by the username spanker, you can send him a private message and ask if this would be possible. However, even if the doctor does not allow that, you can still apply for loan through your bank, apply for a new credit card, they often give interest free payments for the first 18 months depending on your credit score.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey guys

Is it even an option with Konior? How does it work?

I’m wondering if he gives priority in his busy schedule to potential patients who pay 100% upfront vs patients that pay in installments

He doesn't take a payment plan. The patients have the option to finance it externally.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You may also want to look at LendingClub. I financed half of my operation's cost through them and it was a pretty easy process overall. I paid the loan off early because I'm making more money now but it enabled me to get the transplant last year when I really wanted it (tried to avoid getting a transplant in the spring / summer months).

I don't know of any doctors or clinics that offer their own payment plans.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY