NoMoreHats111

Nadimi vs H&W vs Rahal - Consults

6 hours ago, bman3082 said:

Hey man how u feeling about it at 6 months? Fellow rahal patient and almost 7 months FUT and looking about the same! Hang in there! I know its hard having a see through hairline

I think I feel anxious.  Happy with the improvement over where I came from obviously and just trying to keep expectations in check for the final product... 

Thanks all for your support it means alot!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NoMoreHats111 said:

I think I feel anxious.  Happy with the improvement over where I came from obviously and just trying to keep expectations in check for the final product... 

Thanks all for your support it means alot!

Absolutely same

@bman3082,

I need you to reply to my private message before I let you post anything else publicly. 

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.