Melvin (HTSoon) is our newest forum co moderator and editorial assistant

Not too long ago, we had posted a topic on this forum and sent out newsletters looking for a new part time forum co-moderator and editorial assistant. The individual we were looking for needed not only to possess knowledge of and personal experience with hair loss and hair transplant surgery but also possess a history of posting supportive, knowledgeable and helpful topics and replies on this forum. Thus, we are pleased to announce that Melvin who posts as HTSoon on this forum has excepted our invitation to become our newest forum co moderator and editorial assistant.

Mevin aka HTSoon has undergone hair transplant surgery three times, two of which were with recommended Hair transplant surgeon Dr. John Diep and possesses over 2000 helpful and supportive posts on this forum. Melvin has earned his associates degree in English and enjoys riding both personally and professionally.

Given HTSoon’s impressive involvement in helping many hair loss suffering man with restoring their hair over the years, we feel confident that Melvin will do an outstanding job moderating this discussion forum and writing informative and educational content about hair loss and hair transplant surgery.

Please join me in congratulating Melvin as our newest editorial assistant and forum co moderator.

Onwards and upwards,

Bill

• Administrators
Congrats bro. I haven't been on here that much lately but let me say they couldn't have made a better choice. I know you will do an amazing job.

Thanks Jon,

It's been a while since I've seen you on here. You must be enjoying your new hair:D glad everything worked out for you, thanks for the kind words. Hair Transplants changed my life and have become my passion, so I'm happy to be given the opportunity to pay it all back.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good job Melvin .. I’m really happy for u .. I see bright things in ur future . This website couldn’t of chosen a better person for the job .. I’m glad u were able to use ur hairloss battle and turned it into ur passion and able to help others out ..

N nice profile pic , lookin sharp n happy :)

Bill- you've made the right decision choosing Melvin. He's given me tons of advice and truly enjoys being of help to all of us young men experiencing hair loss. He has saved me from making some serious mistakes and is very knowledgeable about this subject. Congratulations, HTsoon.

Solid choice. Great addition!

HTsoon seems quite knowledgeable and is helpful based on some of his posts I’ve read.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Congrats, brother! Excellent choice by the mods and you always are a straight shooter with posters.

And you get me...

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Congratulations, man. It's always nice having your input around here, so this is a great call by TPTB.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the kind words.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulation Melvin/HT on your new role, I guess once you applied you totally blitzed the competition. You've always been a voice of reason and understanding on this site, you was the natural choice.

I hope it all works out great for you, and I hope your passion for helping others never waivers.

Edited by Shera

Well deserved. HTsoon is a great choice. HIs input and knowledge in the past was always with the goal of helping posters.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Great choice, Bill. Melvin ......now we know your real name:)......has always been a great asset to this Forum. David did a great job in this role and I am sure that Melvin will carry on the good work.....Wishing you all the best, Melvin.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

A great choice for the role. Congratulations to you Melvin.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.