Dr Koray Erdogan 5019 FUE 19-20th April 2018

8 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Ok thanks. Did you just use it for 3 months or up until the 6th mark?

ASMED recommended no rogaine for 6 months.

I bought 3 months supply but I think it lasted about 4-5 months, can't remember to be honest

Can you please also upload a photo of yours from pre surgery time, when you make a 12 month update? Just to show the total review: how you looked before and now? 

Concragz you got amazing results! Looks like survival rate of your transplanted grafts is 100%. I have hair micron of almost same size as yours “55” and had my surgery in july 2018. And my results looks nowhere close to yours. 

Concragulation again and looking forward to your 12 month update 

I would count on the MSM rather than the Rogaine. Ive seen couple guys who got awesome results and used MSM. I believe it feeds and helps grafts to survive. 

Edited by SanDiegan

4 hours ago, SanDiegan said:

I would count on the MSM rather than the Rogaine. Ive seen couple guys who got awesome results and used MSM. I believe it feeds and helps grafts to survive. 

It could be that... I continue with propecia, msm and biotin to this day . (No sides either)

5 hours ago, MHR84 said:

Can you please also upload a photo of yours from pre surgery time, when you make a 12 month update? Just to show the total review: how you looked before and now? 

Concragz you got amazing results! Looks like survival rate of your transplanted grafts is 100%. I have hair micron of almost same size as yours “55” and had my surgery in july 2018. And my results looks nowhere close to yours. 

Concragulation again and looking forward to your 12 month update 

Before and after side by side342220720_PhotoCollage_20190316_155423737.thumb.jpg.2d2e8c2d492c9477af7697d37630797e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

Nice progress you must be over the moon. Is it possible to take photos like you took a few months post op so we can see how it looks close up from above and hair pushed back etc..

I will at 12 months... 

9 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Fantastic results man, congrats!

Just curious, how was your progress in the crown area and any photos of crown/top view?

thanks

I wasn't thinning in the crown so I don't look there😉 I will add photos at 12 months though

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, highlander6 said:

I wasn't thinning in the crown so I don't look there😉 I will add photos at 12 months though

Gotchya,...although when I saw your post op photos after the procedure there looks to be many grafts placed in your vertex/crown area, that’s why i wondered.

5 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Gotchya,...although when I saw your post op photos after the procedure there looks to be many grafts placed in your vertex/crown area, that’s why i wondered.

A 1000 were put in my crown/vertex , if I remember correctly it was to future proof, or maybe I was so bad at the front I never noticed the back 😂. I will add all photos at 12 months, but no one's commented that I need any work at the back 🙂

3 minutes ago, highlander6 said:

A 1000 were put in my crown/vertex , if I remember correctly it was to future proof, or maybe I was so bad at the front I never noticed the back 😂. I will add all photos at 12 months, but no one's commented that I need any work at the back 🙂

Great! Thanks for the clarification!