Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You won't see decent results until about 11 months and you'll never notice new hairs popping up. I surely didn't so don't waste your time in the mirror counting specs.

One day you just kinda look at yourself in the mirror and notice it's looking better. 

Despite my posts I'm not upset about the hair that's grown, please don't take my tone through this thread as an unappreciative and regretful guy. It's not the case at all! There's no doubt that I'm in a much better position than I was. 

This is all just a matter of what should be. Plus your results will be different. The regrwoth stage is the worst and a lot of doubt is going to kick in but don't add to it. Be patient and see.

It's all good man! You've taken the right steps into fixing your problem so take a breather and loosen up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure u got 90% growth ..  since ur temples are still thin .. n ur hairline kinda see through still ..  an improvement from pre- surgery however. But I can see why u not satisfied .. technically , the 3000 grafts weren’t just to the hairline .. it’s ur whole frontal third.. almost half ur head .. so it was a lot of space to cover .. u got an average result .. I think u should go back to Asmed and get more grafts .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Legend, definitely better than where you were pre-op, density is lacking mainly directly in front and temples but you got good coverage for the amount of grafts, mid section looks nicely covered, an additional 1,000-1,500 directly in front to fill in the density would make this result great, but, that only matters if it bothers you, if you’re content with current results then more power to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 months is still too early to judge the final density, I saw massive thickening from 7 months to 12- 15 month mark ,hair is still maturing lots of improvement still to come . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,  just a quick update on the situation.

I have shared this thread with my contact at ASMED and have been offered a touch up on the frontal area free of charge, this May or April. The number of grafts are to be determined on inspection but I will definitely take this offer up. 

I'm really happy about this because I really didn't' think anything would come of it. This to me really shows that they not only take pride in their results but genuinely care about their customers. 

 

On 1/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, Mick50 said:

7 months is still too early to judge the final density, I saw massive thickening from 7 months to 12- 15 month mark ,hair is still maturing lots of improvement still to come . 

Hi Mick, I am currently at 13 months. I have been updating since 7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, webhandler said:

Hey guys,  just a quick update on the situation.

I have shared this thread with my contact at ASMED and have been offered a touch up on the frontal area free of charge, this May or April. The number of grafts are to be determined on inspection but I will definitely take this offer up. 

I'm really happy about this because I really didn't' think anything would come of it. This to me really shows that they not only take pride in their results but genuinely care about their customers. 

 

Hi Mick, I am currently at 13 months. I have been updating since 7. 

Ha sorry man ,I think the way you have presented your pics isn't the best tbh any chance you could slim how you present them  maybe just single pics and a recent ones in natural light dry and damp slicked back to expose the hair-line ,I did see improvement up to the 18 month mark I guess 5 months will come soon enough for a final evaluation .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Ha sorry man ,I think the way you have presented your pics isn't the best tbh any chance you could slim how you present them  maybe just single pics and a recent ones in natural light dry and damp slicked back to expose the hair-line ,I did see improvement up to the 18 month mark I guess 5 months will come soon enough for a final evaluation .

All good bud, I'm about to go out at the moment but I'll arrange some single pictures like you mentioned tomorrow afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, pics are not the best for what you are asking. I guess it doesn't matter now as he is going to fix you up anyhow.  But from what I can see you got "okay" results. If I read right, you got around 40 grafts per cm2.  With your microns, I feel it should look better than it does. As noted, big improvement already.  Even if you had 10000000 grafts put in you will only see a smaller improvement than what has been accomplished so far.  My guess is you had lots of mini hairs about to check out and many never came back after shock loss. But assuming you kept some I would say you look like 34cm2 implanted over a bald area.  So best guess is you got about 80% regrowth to be honest and that is just a guess. I can only assume another 1000 thrown in just the right places will get you to the next lever where it looks good most of the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s great, there has been a lot of negative things being spewed about ASMED latley. However, they have continued to show a legitimate desire to do their best and stand by their work. I have no doubt that you will end up thrilled. Keep us updated.

  • Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×