ASMED 7 months on

Hey guys,  just a quick update on the situation.

I have shared this thread with my contact at ASMED and have been offered a touch up on the frontal area free of charge, this May or April. The number of grafts are to be determined on inspection but I will definitely take this offer up. 

I'm really happy about this because I really didn't' think anything would come of it. This to me really shows that they not only take pride in their results but genuinely care about their customers. 

On 1/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, Mick50 said:

7 months is still too early to judge the final density, I saw massive thickening from 7 months to 12- 15 month mark ,hair is still maturing lots of improvement still to come . 

Hi Mick, I am currently at 13 months. I have been updating since 7. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, webhandler said:

Hey guys,  just a quick update on the situation.

I have shared this thread with my contact at ASMED and have been offered a touch up on the frontal area free of charge, this May or April. The number of grafts are to be determined on inspection but I will definitely take this offer up. 

I'm really happy about this because I really didn't' think anything would come of it. This to me really shows that they not only take pride in their results but genuinely care about their customers. 

Hi Mick, I am currently at 13 months. I have been updating since 7. 

Ha sorry man ,I think the way you have presented your pics isn't the best tbh any chance you could slim how you present them  maybe just single pics and a recent ones in natural light dry and damp slicked back to expose the hair-line ,I did see improvement up to the 18 month mark I guess 5 months will come soon enough for a final evaluation .

28 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Ha sorry man ,I think the way you have presented your pics isn't the best tbh any chance you could slim how you present them  maybe just single pics and a recent ones in natural light dry and damp slicked back to expose the hair-line ,I did see improvement up to the 18 month mark I guess 5 months will come soon enough for a final evaluation .

All good bud, I'm about to go out at the moment but I'll arrange some single pictures like you mentioned tomorrow afternoon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, pics are not the best for what you are asking. I guess it doesn't matter now as he is going to fix you up anyhow.  But from what I can see you got "okay" results. If I read right, you got around 40 grafts per cm2.  With your microns, I feel it should look better than it does. As noted, big improvement already.  Even if you had 10000000 grafts put in you will only see a smaller improvement than what has been accomplished so far.  My guess is you had lots of mini hairs about to check out and many never came back after shock loss. But assuming you kept some I would say you look like 34cm2 implanted over a bald area.  So best guess is you got about 80% regrowth to be honest and that is just a guess. I can only assume another 1000 thrown in just the right places will get you to the next lever where it looks good most of the time. 

• Administrators

That’s great, there has been a lot of negative things being spewed about ASMED latley. However, they have continued to show a legitimate desire to do their best and stand by their work. I have no doubt that you will end up thrilled. Keep us updated.

• Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.