Surgeon Recommendations for Turkey

Hi All. My older brother is interested in getting an HT done in Turkey and is looking for some surgeon recommendations. I will really appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Dont limit yourself by geographic location, look for results. With that said, our recommended physician Dr. Erdogan, is consistently putting out quality work. You can use the “find a surgeon “ function on the top right corner of the screen, to find recommended doctors in your area. Remember research slowly, dont make any impulsive decisions consult with as many doctors as possible.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Srm73,

As HTSoon now, this community does recommends a few excellent hair transplant surgeons in Turkey. On the right-hand side bar of this community, you will see at the top To drop-down boxes, one listing surgeons my name and another surgeons by location. I recommend using that feature in order to learn more about each hair transplant surgeon we recommend, especially those in Turkey.

Also, if you post some photos, our community can give you our genuine input on how many grafts we think you would be eligible for and more information. Notes of course, that just because a particular forum member or members provided you a with a certain number, doesn’t mean that this should replace the expert advice of a hair restoration surgeon.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dont limit yourself by geographic location, look for results. With that said, our recommended physician Dr. Erdogan, is consistently putting out quality work. You can use the “find a surgeon “ function on the top right corner of the screen, to find recommended doctors in your area. Remember research slowly, dont make any impulsive decisions consult with as many doctors as possible.

Thank you Melvin-HTsoon for your input. I will pass this info to my brother.

Srm73,

As HTSoon now, this community does recommends a few excellent hair transplant surgeons in Turkey. On the right-hand side bar of this community, you will see at the top To drop-down boxes, one listing surgeons my name and another surgeons by location. I recommend using that feature in order to learn more about each hair transplant surgeon we recommend, especially those in Turkey.

Also, if you post some photos, our community can give you our genuine input on how many grafts we think you would be eligible for and more information. Notes of course, that just because a particular forum member or members provided you a with a certain number, doesn’t mean that this should replace the expert advice of a hair restoration surgeon.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you for the information Bill. I will pass this info to my brother. I will also ask him to create his own profile and get some expert opinions on this forum. Its an awesome forum and the information available is priceless.Thanks again.

I agree with both Melvin and Bill. I suggest looking at the recommended surgeon list! If I was to go to Turkey it would be with the Asmad clinic (Dr. Erdogan) as he consistently produces quality and natural results. Good luck to your brother!

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts