2987 grafts hairline by dr.demirsoy (FUE).

wtbhair2k

Hi,

I just wanted to share some pics from beginning up until now, and recieve a feedback.

Currently im 26 years old, lost "all" my hair at the age of 22/23 and have stopped/slowed down since. Im on fin for 2 years now.

I was NW4 and I'm now NW2, as I went for a conservative hairline to preserve as much grafts as I can, as I would need at least one more surgery down the line.

Im currently at the 6 month mark (3 days until to be exact). I hope I'll see some improvements in density, but if not, I'm happy with my result, knowing where I came from.

before.thumb.jpg.8f7d9cabaa0bd12f4e88231d64801e2a.jpg

before1.thumb.jpg.40ac8c59fb450c91507a2623d1783b96.jpg

2204.thumb.jpg.05e0634fffcb2e2681b05484444c4424.jpg

22041.thumb.jpg.cf52c9fa19b6e282767a8202aee654f0.jpg

22042.thumb.jpg.9e0e133a42b3029f53b5f8af57673125.jpg

Very nice results with nearly 3,000 grafts. I’m sure you are quite pleased. Let’s hope you have some additional thickening down the road. Good for you ....and your surgeon.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Solid improvement Bro. Do u use any treatments and if so which ones?

Sup bro, no I only use finasteride, no other treatments, as I know with myself that I wont be able to sustain minoxidil twice a day throughout life.

Very nice results with nearly 3,000 grafts. I’m sure you are quite pleased. Let’s hope you have some additional thickening down the road. Good for you ....and your surgeon.

Thank you for your kind words. Yeah lets hope! :) Can never have enough hair (on my head that is lol).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sounds like you're a month ahead of myself as went and saw Dr Demirsoy just before Christmas. Just starting to reach a point now that if it stopped thickening it wouldn't be terrible but here's hoping it carries on (for both of us!). Looking good your end so far but expect you still have at least another couple of months worth of noticeable growth to go.

Will be posting some images of my fifth month in soon but if wanted to check out here's my thread;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188620-hair-transplant-dr-erkan-demirsoy-1664-grafts.html

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

Just curious, would you say you saw much more new hair growth the months after your 6th month?...or was more just maturing of the growth that already happened?

Thanks!

I cant tell for sure tho, but mostly maturing/thickness from 6month > 10months I’d say. No worries man, Im very happy myself!