I never post but i hope you all can have a look at my transplant and tell me what you think. I had my surgery on the 26th of december with dr. Ali Karadeniz. These pictures are from today 21st April 2018. Almost 5 months now. I have seen much more growth than this at 5 months from other before and afters.

IMG_20180420_161609.thumb.jpg.494bc1841cff10f83d95724faa39654f.jpg

IMG_20180420_161618.thumb.jpg.8bc94ff2addd207b3c310d7db9de2cf9.jpg

IMG_20180420_161631.thumb.jpg.c9953281d79f5425a7e21bf317a95db0.jpg

IMG_20180420_161633.thumb.jpg.514f371715f397b69047f1388bcc52db.jpg

How many grafts were transplanted? It looks like you’re seeing some initial growth. Have you had a follow up consult with your surgeon? Give us a little more info.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're almost 4 months, not 5.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey John thanks for the reply, dr Ali Karadeniz quoted 2000 graphs roughly on the frontal area of my head. This surgery was performed in turkey and not in my country. So I can only communicate through messaging. I have sent these pictures to him and his staff have said to wait until the 6th month mark.

Hey thanks a lot, Buzzbee. That makes me feel better. I'm not feeling great about it because there is a thread here about the same doctor and the same kind of growth at my stage. However, as the months went on, he didn't see much improvement and he had to go back and get a "top off" which he ultimately still wasn't happy with. Im at work so I will post the thread later.

I never post but i hope you all can have a look at my transplant and tell me what you think. I had my surgery on the 26th of december with dr. Ali Karadeniz. These pictures are from today 21st April 2018. Almost 5 months now. I have seen much more growth than this at 5 months from other before and afters.

Take a chill pill my friend, growth looks on track for the time period. Please read the reviews and listen to the experienced guys on here. You will see everybody's progress is different and you should try and not compare yourself to anyone else - as you are unique. Just switch of until months 8 to 10 when progress should be visible.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Willis, I think you are far too early to worry about your results yet. As another member pointed out, you are closer to four months then five months, and some people don’t experience any hair growth but only three or four months after hair transplant surgery. That’s why you’re encouraged wait a whole year to let the hair transplant grow and mature before evaluating the result. Let’s just say, I have seen others that look like you at four and five months that looks great at the time the hair transplant matures.

Best wishes,

Bill

Four months is really only the start of things. I know from my own experience how easy it is to think negatively in the early months, but be patient and remember it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I've been stressing myself out the past couple days. I really appreciate the support the community has given me so far.

My biggest worry at the moment is the lack of great photos by Dr. K. It's like no one after the surgery wants to show off their look like most people do here. Judging by the photos I've looked at is that Dr K struggles to get density.

I apologize for being a downer even after all the great advice.

I will try to be patient and wait for the final result.

• Administrators

Take a deep breath and relax, 4 months is the tip of the iceberg, there’s already some signs of growth which is good, remember it takes a full 12 months for the results to fully manifest. It’s hard but try not to get ahead of yourself, you’re rounding up months since your surgery. You’re just about 4 months not 5, you have to be patient, the fun months are ahead don’t stress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I hope you are right HTsoon.

I was looking through old pictures and came across a picture of my hair about 1.5 weeks after surgery. Under anyone's experience can you tell if this will achieve sufficient density to blend in with my native hair? To me it looks like 50% of the native hair.

I cannot tell you how many 1s, 2s, 3s etc hairs I got. The doctor wouldn't tell me exactly how many grafts he was putting in.

Hey, I will post some post op pics asap. My doctor is at a hair Congress at the moment and won't be able to send me pictures until a week's time. I personally have some on my phone but they are bad quality.

The doctor wouldn't tell me exactly how many grafts he was putting in.

I'm really confused by this. You and the doctor didn't discuss the number of grafts you were getting? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Aside from that, it really is way too early to panic. Take a deep breathe and do not analyze your hair every day. This will only make you crazy. The journey has just begun, so it's really important for you own peace of mind to practice patience at this point.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hey sorry I haven't gotten into a lot of detail. Im waiting for the final result to write a full review.

At AEK clinic, Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz's system is that you send him pictures and then he gives you a rough estimate of the hairs/graphs you will need. Mine was 2000 graphs/5000 hairs. Afterwards, you fly to Turkey and he has a closer look at your head. He will then start the surgery and make whatever graphs is necessary to cover the area you requested. He charges a flat fee regardless of how many hairs/graphs he does in the surgery.

There was no real consultation period. He asks you to draw the hairline while in the room of surgery and then he starts getting prepared for the FUT. I tried to ask Dr. K how many graphs I was going to have but he just said something along the lines of " enough to cover the area you want". He is pretty stiff. He is the type of person to answer your question with another question and not really specifically give you what you want. In saying this, I was extremely nervous throughout the day because everything felt rushed. I read a Patient Rep forum post he made that Dr. K only has one patient a day. But I was told on the night I arrived in Turkey that there was going to be a change of time of my surgery because someone booked a session on the same day, recently. I could keep this story going on but I'll wait for the final result.

But I have to say, because of the lack of patient comfort and care, I had a bad feeling about my hair transplant since day one which has built up to this day.

I'm in contact with the AEK clinic staff and they will hopefully give me the specific graphs/hairs I got once they get access to Dr. K when he comes back from his hair Congress in a about a week.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Removed flagged word

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 3:02 PM, willis90 said:

Hey sorry I haven't gotten into a lot of detail. Im waiting for the final result to write a full review.

At AEK clinic, Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz's system is that you send him pictures and then he gives you a rough estimate of the hairs/graphs you will need. Mine was 2000 graphs/5000 hairs. Afterwards, you fly to Turkey and he has a closer look at your head. He will then start the surgery and make whatever graphs is necessary to cover the area you requested. He charges a flat fee regardless of how many hairs/graphs he does in the surgery.

There was no real consultation period. He asks you to draw the hairline while in the room of surgery and then he starts getting prepared for the FUT. I tried to ask Dr. K how many graphs I was going to have but he just said something along the lines of " enough to cover the area you want". He is pretty stiff. He is the type of person to answer your question with another question and not really specifically give you what you want. In saying this, I was extremely nervous throughout the day because everything felt rushed. I read a Patient Rep forum post he made that Dr. K only has one patient a day. But I was told on the night I arrived in Turkey that there was going to be a change of time of my surgery because someone booked a session on the same day, recently. I could keep this story going on but I'll wait for the final result.

But I have to say, because of the lack of patient comfort and care, I had a bad feeling about my hair transplant since day one which has built up to this day.

I'm in contact with the AEK clinic staff and they will hopefully give me the specific graphs/hairs I got once they get access to Dr. K when he comes back from his hair Congress in a about a week.

I agree that that doesn't sound like the most reassuring experience. 

Now that you're 9 months post op, I'm really hoping you've seen a vast improvement. I'd love an update if you're able to provide one - hopefully a very positive, happy one! 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...