HT with Dr. Hakan Doganay - 4316 Graphs

yoyooo

31 minutes ago, ILtrooper said:

I did update the thread and talked about when the next update be. So far it’s great. I think I maybe a tad faster grower than the average Joe. 

lets move onto your experience. Care to share? Or are you one of those folks just trashing someone because you heard others complained about their experience. And for that reason you should be taken seriously?

Will check it out.

Im still in the researcher stage...been doing a lot of and for a while.

1. I rarely have trashed anyone one here so your questionable assertion of whether I “should be taken seriously “ is moot and laughable actually.

2. Nor have I given yoyooo my opinion prior or “trashed” Doganay in this thread, I wanted to give the benefit of doubt and see how yoyooo’s results progressed before any comment or criticism...which is being fair and unbiased.

3. I gave my honest opinion on his results thus-far and my opinion of Dognany based on his past unethical actions given that yoyooo is considering going back to him.

But I guess my opinion and criticism seems to have struck a nerve with you I guess so you seem to being wanting to play defense for Doganay.

Edited by VicTNYC

30 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

Will check it out.

Im still in the researcher stage...been doing a lot of and for a while.

1. I rarely have trashed anyone one here so your questionable assertion of whether I “should be taken seriously “ is moot and laughable actually.

2. Nor have I given yoyooo my opinion prior or “trashed” Doganay in this thread, I wanted to give the benefit of doubt and see how yoyooo’s results progressed before any comment or criticism...which is being fair and unbiased.

3. I gave my honest opinion on his results thus-far and my opinion of Dognany based on his past unethical actions given that yoyooo is considering going back to him.

But I guess my opinion and criticism seems to have struck a nerve with you I guess so you seem to being wanting to play defense for Doganay.

I m just wondering, how could you just go suggest someone to consider someone else, where you had zero experience with that specific surgeon.  

If you did indeed do a research, you would see he had mixed results just like bunch of other surgeons, including the almighty Erdogan. I have done my research as well, yet I have never posted anywhere here or elsewhere for someone to go consider someone else because such surgeon is terrible. Your statement was just very ignorant. 

How would you feel if some random dude on the internet who has never had any dealing with your services just shitting on your business because someone else didn’t have a good experience with you? 

I don’t care how you feel about a specific surgeon or business. Instead of trashing them, just choose not to use them. If you had any negative experience with them, then the floor is yours, have at it. 

Edited by ILtrooper

10 hours ago, ILtrooper said:

I m just wondering, how could you just go suggest someone to consider someone else, where you had zero experience with that specific surgeon.  

If you did indeed do a research, you would see he had mixed results just like bunch of other surgeons, including the almighty Erdogan. I have done my research as well, yet I have never posted anywhere here or elsewhere for someone to go consider someone else because such surgeon is terrible. Your statement was just very ignorant. 

How would you feel if some random dude on the internet who has never had any dealing with your services just shitting on your business because someone else didn’t have a good experience with you? 

I don’t care how you feel about a specific surgeon or business. Instead of trashing them, just choose not to use them. If you had any negative experience with them, then the floor is yours, have at it. 

First off, I want to say that if Yoyooo is 100% happy with his experience and 100% happy with the results he’s had thus far with Dr Doganay, then,  that is all that matters, and I won’t feel insulted if he disagrees or ignores my comments/opinion of his results...I wish him the best of luck.

Same goes for you, ILtrooper, if you’re completely satisfied and happy with your experience and progress thus far with Dr Doganay then great, more power to you.

Now...I didn’t recommend ANY specific surgeons to Yoyooo until he asked, I simple stated he should not go back to Doganay and instead go to another reputable Dr given his grafts are even more limited now. Yes, I can just suggest because I have an opinion on Dr Doganay based on his previous unethical actions, responses or lack there-of, and posted results from unhappy patients of his that He mislead/ignored...UNTIL they started sharing their bad experiences with him and not just the bad results, on this forum...WHICH demanded a response and accountability and proper action from him .....and I gotta say,... if that didn’t happen, if those patients didn’t speak up and post their bad experiences and results forcing Doganay to do better...would YOUR experience and results be as great as you claim they have been thus far?.

Also, I don’t think Yoyooos results are “terrible”, never said that, I was being honest in that for the amount of grafts Doganay used his result thus far is not the best, very sub-par actually, and if he’s considering a 2nd Ht that he could do better elsewhere, especially given that the Dr has pulled some shady and shoddy things in the past on previous patients that have been chronicled extensively here on this website that made me loose confidence in his credibility and methods. If you would have used the ‘search’ feature on this site I’m sure you would find what I’m talking about.

That’s my opinion I have the right to my opinion, there’s nothing “ignorant” with having an opinion after doing my own research and reading, whether it be a business or a person if someone doesn’t like it they can kick dirt and wah wah wah me a river.

Edited by VicTNYC

By the way, @ILtrooper ...why are you giving an opinion on my opinion on someone else’s post....you’re free to give and post your own opinion of OP’s results, simple....progress results speak volumes....unless you have some other motives for playing defense?. Taking a page out of JeanLDD’s playbook?.

Edited by VicTNYC
  • Haha 1