2500 FUT Dr Cooley

Hello everyone!

I had my 2500 FUT with Dr Cooley on Monday (Yesterday) so just now having sometime to write up a little report. Their are tons of great reviews with tons of detail on here about Dr Cooley so I will keep this pretty short.

First of all I can say is WOW. My experience from start to finish was world class. I can't imagine going anywhere else for this. My day started right at 7am. Movies and lunch picked out. Met with Dr Cooley for about 30 minutes. Took pictures, answered all my questions throughly and not rushed, agreed on new hair line and took several pictures. Then went back and got started right away. Strip removed and some incensions made for the new grafts. Then lunch. Then the process of getting all 2500 in! I left the office about 720pm.

Bottom line is that Dr Cooley is on a completely higher level than I could ever imaged. Dr Cooley and his entire team made me feel so comfortable, at ease, and at home. Questions answered all day and in a very warm environment.

Went back today for the wash. Everything looks great. I'll post some pictures and counts later in the week when I go back for the final wash. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

My advise: do not have a HT unless you have at least been in for a consult with Dr Cooley. You won't regret it.

Congratulations Mike on your procedure. It was never in doubt that you wouldn't have anything but a great experience with Dr Cooley and his wonderful team. He's a great guy as are his team and it sounds like you had a similar day to me!

Keep spraying those grafts regularly and keep them well protected.

I look forward to seeing your photos and also reading your updates. All the best.

Did Dr Cooley do a non-shave procedure? How are you back at work already? Anyone notice or us there any swelling or pain?

Not sure what you mean by a non shave procedure. I had a FUT and he shaved a very small portion around the strip. I never said I was back at work yet. I am a flight attendant so I was able to fly heavy time at the beginning on the month so fortunate to have the remainder of this month off. My front right side is slightly bruised but I did not even notice until the lady that washed my hair pointed it out to me. I'm just taking Advil and putting ice around my forehead and eyebrows to keep any swelling down just in case. No pain that I have noticed.

Congratulations Mike on your procedure. It was never in doubt that you wouldn't have anything but a great experience with Dr Cooley and his wonderful team. He's a great guy as are his team and it sounds like you had a similar day to me!

Keep spraying those grafts regularly and keep them well protected.

I look forward to seeing your photos and also reading your updates. All the best.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes I have been spraying as directed and plan on doing it until the bottle runs out. I'll be posting the photos as soon as I get them so all can see!

Not sure what you mean by a non shave procedure. I had a FUT and he shaved a very small portion around the strip. I never said I was back at work yet. I am a flight attendant so I was able to fly heavy time at the beginning on the month so fortunate to have the remainder of this month off. My front right side is slightly bruised but I did not even notice until the lady that washed my hair pointed it out to me. I'm just taking Advil and putting ice around my forehead and eyebrows to keep any swelling down just in case. No pain that I have noticed.

Pete is asking if Dr Cooley had shaved any of your existing hair on your scalp. I'm guessing Dr Cooley didn't as he does the majority of his procedures without the need of shaving existing hairs.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...