Medical Issues - Years later?

JonesESQ

Hey guys,

So my treatment was roughly... 4 years ago? Anyways, after the treatment a small bump appeared on my scalp, it was a cyst. 4 years later the cyst became infected, who knew, pictured above, and I was given 10 days of antibiotics, Cephalexin. The cyst bursted on day three, took another two days to fully drain, now it's like nothing was ever there. I discontinued the antibiotics, a few days later I noticed my scalp is red in patches, not fully covered, and limited specifically to the implanted hair and not found on any other hair.

I did not at any time change hair products. However, I did begin using a hairdryer occasionally about three months prior to anything.

At no time did the redness ever itch.

Over another few days my hair began thinning quite a bit a peeling. I began to apply a product called "Exederm." The redness did not dissolve so I discontinued applying.

I have a dermatology appointment tomorrow to hopefully figure out why but I worry they may not be too familiar with implanted hair; or maybe that isn't even an issue at all.

Thanks guys,

Josh

IMG_8786.jpg.ef8ce439ef961f5314ddc393e3daade1.jpg

IMG_8787.jpg.86731583550676050e2a607cde2dbbb9.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg.71f8a70e58cfe2e75290043b79989614.jpg