31yrs Male, NW-3V - 5 Rivers - FUE HT experience with Dr Bhatti

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 30 Update (7 months)

I stopped taking fin and applying minox as soon as I finished my 6 months mark.

I'm not sure if this is a great progress or an average, and I'm praying the vertex hair grows a bit more than it has till now, its only been 7 months I understand, but I was hoping for a better growth around the crown, as the baldness is still pretty much visible under natural light. I have tried clicking pictures under various lighting conditions for everyone to see the difference. The front hair's orientation has been a bit irritating to be honest, they are growing outwards instead of following the natural hair line orientation, has anyone experienced the same? any solutions? hoping it doesn't require undergoing another procedure.

I'm planning to meet the doc soon if I don't see progress in the coming month.

let me know your views guys.

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

On 8/28/2018 at 6:11 AM, Rawkerboi said:

I have already said that your grafts are bit spaced out anyways I just hope your surgery turns out to be successful!

I have just posted my progress, the gap still exists but liveable. The more annoying is the hair growing outwards and it's difficult to comb.

Thanks.

To me the crown does look a bit thin, and has scalp showing through. Perhaps this was to be expected ? or there were limitation. Did the doctor explain to you that this would be the outcome ?

As for the hair on the hairline which does not align with the normal direction, my view is that as it grows and gets length, as with a comb and gel that would not be a long-term issue ? I think overall the hairline looks great. The density just behind it could be slightly better; and may get better in the months to come.

I am interested in knowing what the others feel about this ?

I think 

I too had a transplant with Dr,Bhatti two years ago, 
Overall work looks neat :

Few comments

1)People are going to say that the front grafts are placed apart, and that is ok, Doctor takes into consideration that your future needs are satisfied .

2)The grafts have grown just fine,
3)The only concerned is  your lowered hairline , since stopping propecia will result into balding in the native area and lower hairline means you need more grafts to fill the patch. 

Good luck