Thoughts on Dr Gabel

Skeeter

Hello all,

I am considering a procedure very soon. I have read a lot of good reviews from many forum members. This site is a great resource. I am considering having the work done by Dr. Steve Gabel in Portland. Does anyone here have any experiences with him or thoughts about his work that they could share?

Thanks for the help!

From what I have seen from him and heard from various people on this forum as well as a couple other very highly thought of doctors, I think it’s safe to say Dr. Gabel is one of the most talented surgeons in America.

Skeeter,

I’ve known Dr. Gabel for a long time and I’ve had the privilege of seeing many of his patients results in person and a multitude more on this forum community over the years. Not only is Dr. Gabel and outstanding surgeon who does state of the art work on par with the best surgeons in the world, but he is a hell of a nice guy.

If you are considering Dr. Gabel, then you clearly have done your homework. I strongly recommend consulting with him and viewing examples of his results on this forum. On the right hand side bar of this community, you will see a drop-down list of recommended surgeons. Click on the one by name for Dr. Gabel and you will see his contact information including a virtual consult for. However you contact him, let him know that you spoke with me and that I told you that he would take good care of you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Triple 7, Bill

I can't thank you both enough for your replies, I went ahead and scheduled my procedure with Dr Gabel. I feel really comfortable with him and his quality of work. I will keep you updated on how it all goes. Bill, I will be sure to let Dr. Gabel know that you said hello!

Thank you again

• 8 months later...