Hair loss on a tight budget? You can save money and your hair

Hairback81

One of the biggest problems with buying a product OTC is there is no guarantee you are getting results equivalent to the costs. This might be okay for some problems, but not for hair loss. Hair loss OTC products are really expensive and hair loss is too big a problem.

Almost every person on the planet has been touched in some way by the depressed global economy. Everyone struggles to afford their necessities. Unfortunately, we often have to prioritize which health issues we will treat and which will go unchecked. Because our hair is such as important part of our industry, we often will spend a significant portion of our budget on OTC hair loss products.

Despite the economy, OTC hair loss is a hundreds of billion dollar industry. That is to be expected when a full OTC product regiment can cost over $100 monthly. The industry is almost predatory in how it exploits this embarrassingly obvious and sometimes try to make you feel even more anxious. This aggressiveness might be okay if they were delivering results, but if you are eliminating important items from your budget to pay for hair loss treatments the results better be amazing.

Do you know anyone who truly stopped their hair loss using those products? No, because they cannot truly stop the problem. Even someone who believed their hair loss slowed using an OTC product will tell you the problem resumed and even worsened as soon as they missed a dose. That is a lot of money you will have to shell out the rest of your life just to receive disappointment.

Rather than throwing your money away every month, it is time to look at the other alternatives. This is when you will discover something amazing. Did you know that the absolute best, proven way to stop your hair loss and re-grow hair will not cost you any more than buying a great pair of sneakers and purchasing healthier food?

What do quality food and athletic shoes have to do with a cure for hair loss? Everything, because these two are components of a healthy lifestyle which will help you stop the root cause of hair loss, hormone imbalance. This is where the OTC hair loss industry has missed the boat. They focus on a day to day treatment of your external scalp, when the cure can only be achieved by treating yourself internally.

If you are ready to stop wasting money on useless treatments, it is time for you to try the ultimate hair rebuilding program

==>CLICK HERE<== to check it out.

What do quality food and athletic shoes have to do with a cure for hair loss? Everything

no doubt exercise and diet are important, but i have several friends that are dedicated joggers and cross-fit type guys and they eat very healthy foods and they are still bald or going bald fast.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

The industry is almost predatory in how it exploits this embarrassingly obvious and sometimes try to make you feel even more anxious.

YOU, sir, are the predatory presence you claim the industry is. Your LINK is not allowed here. Your total of two (2) posts to date are horrible examples of companies using this website for personal gain and selling snake oil. You best leave now before the mods deactivate your account.

This shit makes me furious.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

YOU, sir, are the predatory presence you claim the industry is. Your LINK is not allowed here. Your total of two (2) posts to date are horrible examples of companies using this website for personal gain and selling snake oil. You best leave now before the mods deactivate your account.

This shit makes me furious.

A lot of these spam posters are using software to automatically create accounts and post here. They almost never see your replies. I think this site's forum software needs to be updated with better spam protection in place because it's currently too easy to bypass.

• 3 months later...

Actually that is false, strength training cause increase of testosterone. Which is good for a majority of reasons but one, that is hairless. More testosterone leads to more DHT, hence more hair loss.

Edited by Bhavesh