4.5 Months Post-op

nycguy123

Hey!

So I went and had about 2100 grafts put in FUT in late November. Had a pretty bad receding hairline. Unsure about the results so far seeing what you guys thought. It looks a bit weird here as some hair is pulled back and it's unwashed but be honest.

fullsizeoutput_29cc.thumb.jpg.935fbdffb5513266a0a69fbe238ae6ac.jpg

fullsizeoutput_29c8.thumb.jpg.cb24ee3ac4c0da4bd7595b81e53f2b03.jpg

fullsizeoutput_29ce.thumb.jpg.2d34ba76038c6d358928258d880ac6ba.jpg

fullsizeoutput_29cf.thumb.jpg.6f7ef1c48bed6920ee8ead80343deca1.jpg

Looks like you're off to a good start. Some nice growth there for four months. Should be plenty more to come.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Ncguy,

Everything looks great for 4.5 months. Looks like you have plenty of new growth and much more to come. At this stage, I can see that a lot of the new hair is still very short compared to the rest of yours which is what I would expect. But imagine when everything grows in the, thickens and matches your existing hair length. I’m sure you’ll be very happy in another 6 to 8 months.

Best wishes,

Bill

Although the photos aren't labeled, I can see the difference and it is obvious. If anything I would say that you're an early grower. I can see a great result in your future.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Looks really great for 4.5 months!

FYI. If by chance you tend to wear your hair back in a ponytail/man bun, be mindful not to pull it too tight as this can cause traction alopecia and increase hair loss in the front. (If it's just pulled back for the photo, then disregard. ;) )

Happy growing.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the support. I started minoxidil for the areas behind my transplant to prevent further loss. I was wondering if ya'll thought I should take finasteride as well?

I wanted to make sure I got some responses before I posted the surgeon. I went to andrew Pineda in the Philippines and it was great as well as affordable. There are some recommendations I'd make if you're interested, message me. But overall I had a good experience and am beginning to like what I see.

Finasteride is certainly worth considering. It's your best bet in maintaining what you've got and hopefully delaying further surgery.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 3 years later...
On 4/18/2018 at 2:01 AM, nycguy123 said:

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the support. I started minoxidil for the areas behind my transplant to prevent further loss. I was wondering if ya'll thought I should take finasteride as well?

I wanted to make sure I got some responses before I posted the surgeon. I went to andrew Pineda in the Philippines and it was great as well as affordable. There are some recommendations I'd make if you're interested, message me. But overall I had a good experience and am beginning to like what I see.

Just curious and revisiting this thread. 

I saw in one of your later posts on a diff thread that you visited a Dr. Patel in the Philippines as well. Did you have 2 procedures done?

I'm curious 'cause im considering Dr. Pineda. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 20.23.08.png