Dr Koray Erodgam or Dr Reddy

As previously posted, I’m considering FUE.

I’ve had a consultation with Dr’s Raghu Reddy and Asim Shahmalak- both feel I need around 2500 grafts and FUE Is the right option for me.

I’m very close to booking with Dr Reddy based on his results and lack of feedback on Dr Shahmalak, however I have today been looking at Dr Koray Erdogan based in Turkey.

I had not previously considered going outside off the UK, (having heard of lots of horror stories etc) however, that said his work looks good and whilst price isn’t a deciding factor for me, he is considerably cheaper.

Can anyone help?

Who is likely to give the best result?

Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by Classygentleman

I also had a consultation with Dr Reddy in his London office, this was around a year and half ago and he advised me I needed around 1800 grafts if I remember correct was around this area. I did like his results and I would have happily went ahead but didn’t have the funds at the time and was just seeing how bad my loss was at the time.

Fast forward to end of last year I decided I’m booking my HT and after looking at results of all doctors my faveourites were Reddy, Erdogan and Lorenzo. I didn’t get a reply from Lorenzo clinic but Asmed replied and were super professional from the start and answered everything I needed. This added with the much more available results of Asmed compared to dr Reddy convinced me to choose Dr Erdogan.

Let’s be honest his results are all top notch and I honestly haven’t seen any bad cases myself, he did quote me higher then the others on number of grafts (around 500/1000) but I guessed it would be better for the result and give me the dense look I hoped for.

Have you sent Asmed an online consultation to see what they estimate your grafts needed?