pancake

2700 grafts 26/03/18 - Dr. Koray Erdogan (Asmed)

4 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

then had post finasteride syndrome for several months so I will never touch it personally

What happens there?

Sexual function dramatically crashes for some people after stopping finasteride. But luckily I recovered from 3 to 6 months afterward. There are some forums where people say they never recover. I was EXTREMELY scared for awhile. 

Edited by Der3k7

Sorry guys for the delay but my computer broke and until this weekend I couldn't upload the pictures. The pictures belong to the 6th month. The growth is going well, the hair on the recipient area is still a bit rebel but with a mate wax I can control it more or less. I need more density but I am happy with the result by now..

6 months
xIaPtaP.jpg
8nfvAvZ.jpg
wf5Cqaf.jpg
s4M1I2C.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/GlxuqNt
[/quote]

Not many changes from the sixth month to this.. I hoped more density by this month.. When I touch with my fingers I can feel some new sprouts coming through.. do you think the density will improve considerably in the next 5 months??

7 months

A4neuNo.jpg
dlnS1FS.jpg
bUprgIw.jpg
8MUn4UQ.jpg
rtnIngF.jpg
nIbcuIh.jpg
O3DsN6q.jpg
YnpwjO6.jpg
zmc5GTq.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/3nKHnQQ

• Like 1

Damn, I have the same problem as you buddy with the hairline... I have exactly same hairline as you and I'm thinking next year to make a HT to Koray Erdogan.

Can't wait to see how the result will come out for you:)

Pankcake- Can you please post a 12 month update?  It's been about six months since your last post.