Erdogan

Your reference to the result being "horrible" was completely unwarranted, not to mention unusual, since you are the first and only person to make a negative comment about this result in the seven years since it was first shared online. This leads me to believe that you focused on the first result you could find that was less than perfect, according to your standards, and amplified the issues in order to drive home your points with the other member.

Thank you, and enjoy your day.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Your reference to the result being "horrible" was completely unwarranted, not to mention unusual, since you are the first and only person to make a negative comment about this result in the seven years since it was first shared online. This leads me to believe that you focused on the first result you could find that was less than perfect, according to your standards, and amplified the issues in order to drive home your points with the other member.

Thank you, and enjoy your day.

Bad response from a clinic I already made clear I regard highly.

I'll just post it here again as what your clinic regards as a good results and let people make up their own minds then. If you genuinely think this is a good result (which I doubt, but anyway) it shows how subjective this can be.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163858-transgender-hairline-dr-cooley.html

The point stands, even clinics that most would consider top-tier have some results that aren't particularly appealing if you're dealing with hundreds of results available online. On top of that different people have different ideas of what's appealing, and in most clinics patients have input on hairline design as well.

I am an Erdogan patient and I was pretty happy with my hairline until I read this thread :(

All jokes aside, these pictures are taken today, 10 months after my transplant. I am happy with the hairline, but would you guys categorize it as a standard unartistic hairline? What about singles in the hairline, does it look pluggy?

Should I be unhappy with it? I've only gotten positive feedback from everyone around me.

Give me your honest feedback :)

20180404_131523.jpg.3a8c6ee784ee45816062da728833050f.jpg

20180404_131526.jpg.8c87d851329d21f98f190f933ca05b5f.jpg

5008 Grafts FUE - Dr Koray Erdogan / Asmed - May 24-25th 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187082-5008-grafts-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-may-24-25th-2017-a.html

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

Ketoconazol ratiopharm shampoo 2x a week

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

Life / Bodybuilding Regime

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

Guys,

Regrettably, I did have to remove a few links from this topic because those particular forums do not allow links back to our community. As a result, we do not allow only links back to them. I’m sorry for the Vignon‘s and realize that may put a hindrance on the original post however, I’m sure there are a plethora of examples from our forum you could link to and discuss.

That said, I must admit that I’m very surprised by this topic… because frankly, I’ve always been very impressed by dr. Erdogan, his work and results even before he was approved for recommendation on this community. And on just about every result I’ve seen the clinic post in addition to patients, people are typically raving about how good the results are.

Now, evaluating whether or not you like a particular hairline or results can sometimes be very subjective. And some surgeons do typically quote a larger number of grafts than others. There are multiple reasons why this might be possible but I won’t go into all of them here.

That said, you are free to speak about any results of his that you wish on this forum, but please do not linked to other discussion forums to start talking about them. He has probably 40 to 50 results if not more presented on this discussion forum, so feel free to discuss them either on this topic or each corresponding result topic.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am an Erdogan patient and I was pretty happy with my hairline until I read this thread :(

All jokes aside, these pictures are taken today, 10 months after my transplant. I am happy with the hairline, but would you guys categorize it as a standard unartistic hairline? What about singles in the hairline, does it look pluggy?

Should I be unhappy with it? I've only gotten positive feedback from everyone around me.

Give me your honest feedback :)

Your whole case looks good to me, hairline included. Excellent growth. That 9.5 month overhead pic especially caught my eye.

From a distance your transplant has been a success. You now have hair. Would like to see up close picture of how the hairline actually looks and how hair falls? If you are happy with it thats the most important thing not anyway else's opinion.

I am just not happy with his work and i know a few others who are not happy either :mad:

From a distance your transplant has been a success. You now have hair. Would like to see up close picture of how the hairline actually looks and how hair falls? If you are happy with it thats the most important thing not anyway else's opinion.

I am just not happy with his work and i know a few others who are not happy either :mad:

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with his work. Hopefully you can get the result you are happy with a touch up to the hairline. Either with ASMED or somewhere else.

Personally, I'm very happy. The picture I uploaded is taken up close and in studio lighting. Don't know how I can show the hairline better TBH.

Maybe I can take another high res image and host it somewhere so the resolution shows the hairline better.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187082-5008-grafts-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-may-24-25th-2017-a.html

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

High Res

If you look very closely you can see maybe 2-3 double hair grafts, not more. Still a slight lingering redness on the scalp and the density is not at 100% But still very happy :)

kQAqSrA.jpg

Efffo5o.jpg

Edited by Handski

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

I would say it's passible if you are 100% happy. I find most of Erdogan's hairlines are lacking the fundamentals of a natural hair transplant.

I am now 2 years post op and I have this red border on my hairline still. My frontal area has no softness to it. Hair grafts are uniformly placed with 2's and 3's with not many 1's, its spacey and has a weird un natural shape making forehead more receded than it already was.

I'm am still confused on how he charges for double the amount of grafts compared to other surgeons and still his hairlines lack density? Is this because grafts get stressed with these 3000 to 5000 day sessions? the techs who are pulling these grafts out and placing? Or the tools being used?

I have sent email to ask for a full refund waiting for a response on the basis of un naturalness and shape of hairline. I have already been offered a free touch up (what ever that means) which means flying to Turkey again. At this present time I think that is too risky knowing what damage he has already done. It's like living with a bad hair cut. Frustrating.

Hi, Hankski,

Since you asked, no, I don't particularly like it. There's hair there, but looks a bit too pluggy and not soft enough for me - some of the same problems I felt with my transplant, so I hope I don't come across as though I'm talking down to you.

I have sent email to ask for a full refund waiting for a response on the basis of un naturalness and shape of hairline.

In your own thread you wrote not long ago:

Overall I would say i am alot happier with my hair transplant from dr erdogan!!!!

Rating 7/10 (with a little touch up to hairline would improve rating to a solid 10)

Touch up would let me expose hairline.

High Res

If you look very closely you can see maybe 2-3 double hair grafts, not more. Still a slight lingering redness on the scalp and the density is not at 100% But still very happy :)

I like the hairlines design. It is age approbriate and matching you facial Features.

It could be a litle more dense and soft in the fist row but: This was not a hairline case, but almost a full new head of hair. 300 grafts in the front and you are a 10/10 IMO.

I would say it's passible if you are 100% happy. I find most of Erdogan's hairlines are lacking the fundamentals of a natural hair transplant.

I am now 2 years post op and I have this red border on my hairline still. My frontal area has no softness to it. Hair grafts are uniformly placed with 2's and 3's with not many 1's, its spacey and has a weird un natural shape making forehead more receded than it already was.

I'm am still confused on how he charges for double the amount of grafts compared to other surgeons and still his hairlines lack density? Is this because grafts get stressed with these 3000 to 5000 day sessions? the techs who are pulling these grafts out and placing? Or the tools being used?

I have sent email to ask for a full refund waiting for a response on the basis of un naturalness and shape of hairline. I have already been offered a free touch up (what ever that means) which means flying to Turkey again. At this present time I think that is too risky knowing what damage he has already done. It's like living with a bad hair cut. Frustrating.

"My frontal area has no softness to it. Hair grafts are uniformly placed with 2's and 3's with not many 1's, "

You've posted photos of your hairline and this is outright false. As in 100% a blatant lie. Maybe you don't understand exactly what that means, but considering in your own thread you said you were happy overall and then changed your mind back so drastically I think you're being willfully irrational. Your hairline clearly was not consistent 2s and 3s, this can't be made any more clear.

Ever since Joe put out his video on microscopes a lot of thoughtless plebs making silly comments on this issue, thinking they're saying something smart. Just because you don't find it "soft" looking or soft regarding texture of the hairs in comparison to native hairline hairs doesn't necessarily have anything to do with multi hair grafts in the hairline. Feriduni, Freitas, Couto and Keser are undoubtably cream of the crop hairline surgeons; none of them use microscopes for FUE, none of them have issues with multis in the hairline. Neither does Erdogan quite frankly.

He has botched my hairline. I couldn't make it any more clearer.I try to tell myself its fine as i have to live with it on a daily basis but its not fine. I paid a lot of money to have it done surely i should of received a professional job. My hairline is ruined unless i get some sort of repair which will cost me more money.

Hi, Hankski,

Since you asked, no, I don't particularly like it. There's hair there, but looks a bit too pluggy and not soft enough for me - some of the same problems I felt with my transplant, so I hope I don't come across as though I'm talking down to you.

Haha no worries, wouldn't have posted the picture if I was afraid of that :)

Of course it can always be better, but there is room for improvement in my case. 10 months in and the hairs will become more natural in time.

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

10 months and you still have redness? i m not happy with my HT but i wait 18 months and then i have to talk to them aswell.

Should be noted that I have fair skin and it has always been very sensitive to trauma. But hopefully it will fade soon.

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

I like the hairlines design. It is age approbriate and matching you facial Features.

It could be a litle more dense and soft in the fist row but: This was not a hairline case, but almost a full new head of hair. 300 grafts in the front and you are a 10/10 IMO.

Thank you, Maybe further down the line I'll add grafts to the front, but not until the full 18 months have passed at least.

Hair Regime:

Propecia 1mg / day

N2 Caffeine Shampoo EOD

ZMA 3 tablets / day

Omega 3-6-9 1000mg / day

Vitamin D-3 50 uq / day

Collagen 6,000 mg / day

Multivitamins

He has botched my hairline. I couldn't make it any more clearer.I try to tell myself its fine as i have to live with it on a daily basis but its not fine. I paid a lot of money to have it done surely i should of received a professional job. My hairline is ruined unless i get some sort of repair which will cost me more money.

The Problem is that you change your opinion and the explanation in almost every post you make. That doesn't help your case. Especially when you provided only poor Pictures.

And honestly: Your transplant is no a butchered Job (many experienced users agreed on that) like you try to sell it. With a little touch up of like 200-300 grafts the hairline might even be perfect from "technical" point of view. Such a touch up is required in many cases and not a reason for the "ado". If you still do not like the hairlines overall "design" that is your personal preference. And if you accepted this it, is (almost entirely) your own responsibility.