Erdogan

hey all-

I am not sure what the correct protocol is for gently "critiquing" a doctor's work on the forum... so apologies if I am out of line...

In my quest for what I feel is the best FUE doctor *for me*, I kept hearing Erdogan's name pop up - specifically because he tends to go balls-to-the-wall and perform pretty big FUE sessions (4000-5000, easily).

So I got an online consultation from him and indeed he suggested a mega-5000 graft session over two days.

This is interesting on two levels:

1) Other doctors in the U.S. looked at the exact same photos and suggested 3000-3500.

more importantly...

2) I am looking at a lot of his work and it just doesn't look that good.

take this patient for example:

(Promotional link removed)

or this dude

They both have the same hallmark hairline, which is that "Lego man" look that screams hair transplant to me.

The direction of the hair itself is another issue: instead of falling naturally, it sticks straight up like a brush. I don't think this is styling: it looks like that is literally the way the hair is growing.

In the case of the 1st patient, believe it or not, I think he looked better before the surgery. Sure, he was balding. But he had a natural hairline. The result post-surgery is so clearly unnatural that if that were me, I would be disappointed.

Compared to other doctors on here who achieve exquisitely natural hairlines (Konior, Cooley, Shapiro) it just seems like their approach is much more refined.

Am I missing something?

Edited by Bill - Managing Publisher

Hi Mikey

Anything by the guys I mentioned (Konior, Cooley, Shapiro) strikes me as much more natural. But again I am just curious to see if it’s just me or if indeed those Erdogan results are somewhat of a high mark since he has such a good reputation

Hi Harry, I'm with you on this. I've been thinking this for a while.

Although Erdogan is a very good surgeon, I feel his work is too aggressive ie 5k grafts in one session for guys who would be better off with 3k grafts. Also with FUE, yield is affected more with mega sessions. He generally transplants much more grafts than other docs.

Just my opinion.

Also, a lot of his hairlines are way too straight. They often look unnatural. Usually the grafts should be staggered very slightly.

I do however think Dr Hasson, Dr Lorenzo, and Dr Bisnaga do top notch work as well as plenty of others on this site.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Splitting-

I can’t help but wonder if the issue is the surgeon’s touch and artistry. From what I can tell, the surgeons I mentioned (eg Konior or Cooley) are extremely meticulous about their hairline design. Indeed it IS a design, in that it needs to be crafted gently and responsibly.

The Erdogan approach not only seems more aggressive; it also seems a bit generic. Like... draw a basic decent hairline, extract 5000 grafts, stick em in and onto the next.

I have seen several different patients of his and some come out looking much better because their hairlines are indeed more “basic” to begin with. But if I was the recipient of either of those two examples I posted i would be super depressed.

The first guy looks ridiculous. Sorry but it’s true...

Agree. Erdogan is FUE competent, uses well-trained techs - but he's a VOLUME guy (lots of grafts, lots of patients).

Recently he wrote that his techs will use microscopes to inspect grafts to avoid as much as possible 2 or more haired grafts in the very frontal hairline.

Artistically - his hairlines are fairly generic. Simple as.

If you look at some videos of Shapiro online (intra-surgery videos) - he is extremely precise and picky and artistic when planning recipient 'zones' and final recipient sites for very frontal hairline zone & zones behind it.

Difference in style. I believe 95% of Erdogan's customer's go there for lots of hair and low cost.

There are several more artistic FUE docs in Europe and USA - but they cost.

Lots of pros/cons and always an individual decision.

Agree. Erdogan is FUE competent, uses well-trained techs - but he's a VOLUME guy (lots of grafts, lots of patients).

Recently he wrote that his techs will use microscopes to inspect grafts to avoid as much as possible 2 or more haired grafts in the very frontal hairline.

Artistically - his hairlines are fairly generic. Simple as.

If you look at some videos of Shapiro online (intra-surgery videos) - he is extremely precise and picky and artistic when planning recipient 'zones' and final recipient sites for very frontal hairline zone & zones behind it.

Difference in style. I believe 95% of Erdogan's customer's go there for lots of hair and low cost.

There are several more artistic FUE docs in Europe and USA - but they cost.

Lots of pros/cons and always an individual decision.

I agree in a sense, but in terms of graft yields and consistency in particular there aren't any doctors at the same level apart from maybe Freitas and Lorenzo. Most would say Konior which is likely but the truth is there are less than 20 FUE results by Konior online so I don't think it's fair to say that (compared to probably thousands of Erdogan results.)

Some people scoff at the idea of taking cost into consideration, but realistically through the thousands of results I've looked through other top surgeons like Feriduni, Hasson, Feller and Bisanga have significantly more bad results (also consider that I've looked at more Erdogan results). It's bad enough to pay double for less consistency, but in the case of a bad result and requiring a touch up/repair you're looking at substantially higher costs than going with Erdogan. He's also had a phenomenal track record of donor management getting to the 5000 - 7000 FUE graft range consistently without problems.

For the price I paid with Erdogan I'm getting a surgeon who going by online results is objectively one of the most consistent surgeons in the world, and if I'm not 100% with the hairline I can go to someone like Keser or Konior to get it perfect with plenty of $ left over.

Keser does better hairline work for 30% more and only does 500 grafts per day, Freitas > hairlines but a 2 year waiting list, Couto > hairlines but a 4 year waiting list, Konior and Baubac 3 times the price etc. Trade-offs that personally I don't think are worth it, although they may be to some. If you're only a NW2 with no crown thinning, in terms of doctors with short waiting lists I would go to Keser, Konior, NW3 and above that there is no one I would remotely consider apart from Erdogan and Lorenzo.

hey all-

I am not sure what the correct protocol is for gently "critiquing" a doctor's work on the forum... so apologies if I am out of line...

In my quest for what I feel is the best FUE doctor *for me*, I kept hearing Erdogan's name pop up - specifically because he tends to go balls-to-the-wall and perform pretty big FUE sessions (4000-5000, easily).

So I got an online consultation from him and indeed he suggested a mega-5000 graft session over two days.

This is interesting on two levels:

1) Other doctors in the U.S. looked at the exact same photos and suggested 3000-3500.

more importantly...

2) I am looking at a lot of his work and it just doesn't look that good.

take this patient for example:

or this dude

They both have the same hallmark hairline, which is that "Lego man" look that screams hair transplant to me.

The direction of the hair itself is another issue: instead of falling naturally, it sticks straight up like a brush. I don't think this is styling: it looks like that is literally the way the hair is growing.

In the case of the 1st patient, believe it or not, I think he looked better before the surgery. Sure, he was balding. But he had a natural hairline. The result post-surgery is so clearly unnatural that if that were me, I would be disappointed.

Compared to other doctors on here who achieve exquisitely natural hairlines (Konior, Cooley, Shapiro) it just seems like their approach is much more refined.

Am I missing something?

For most high norwoods in terms of a one and done with FUE there aren't really any other surgeons doing what he is doing. It appeals to a certain kind of patient. For me I'm more concerned with density, coverage, having a surgeon who is consistent in his yields and is technically precise than one who is an artist. His hairlines are sometimes generic and not always particularly artistic in my opinion, but if I wanted that and to go through 500 graft per day sessions (when I needed over 5000 grafts) I'd go to Keser or Freitas. Can always get a touch up with one of those to perfect things later on anyway.

I agree those Erdogan hairlines aren't great, but I can easily find a horrible looking Cooley or Shapiro hairline too:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163858-transgender-hairline-dr-cooley.html

And phenomenal looking Erdogan hairlines:

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan-2000-grafts-fue--800-grafts-fue-133

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan--2402-grafts-fue-180

All of these are great surgeons despite their bad results, consider the fact that patients always have input into the hairline design including with Erdogan so blaming the surgeon doesn't always make sense. That above Cooley result has a myriad of issues also.

If I wanted specifically hairline work in the range of 1000-1500 grafts then the criticism makes sense, but in your case if you're high norwood and being suggested 3500-5000 grafts you're not a patient for whom it makes sense to focus on so much on hairline artistry. Consider that the majority of US surgeons you consulted don't do 5000 grafts in a single session at all for FUE or FUT also.

Splitting-

I can’t help but wonder if the issue is the surgeon’s touch and artistry. From what I can tell, the surgeons I mentioned (eg Konior or Cooley) are extremely meticulous about their hairline design. Indeed it IS a design, in that it needs to be crafted gently and responsibly.

The Erdogan approach not only seems more aggressive; it also seems a bit generic. Like... draw a basic decent hairline, extract 5000 grafts, stick em in and onto the next.

I have seen several different patients of his and some come out looking much better because their hairlines are indeed more “basic” to begin with. But if I was the recipient of either of those two examples I posted i would be super depressed.

The first guy looks ridiculous. Sorry but it’s true...

I have to say this is very true

For me it is very clear:

Erdogan is the (!) clinic for megasession FUE with a high % for a good result.

He is not (!) the hairline guy and he maybe cannot be with his approach.

Do I want Keser, Konior, Kaan, He?tmann do a 5000 grafts FUE on me? No.

Accordingly I do not go to Erdogan for a touch up at the hairline.

P.S.

I mentioned it in other thread many times: There is not the (!) best clinic. Hairline design is about personal esthetics and you need to find a clinic which matches your own preferences.

He should not be recommended on this site if he is producing poor hairlines on patients....

You are taking this out of context.

Keep also in mind that many of his patients come from another area of the world. They do not only have different hairlines from the beginning, they also have another taste in hairlines.

He should not be recommended on this site if he is producing poor hairlines on patients. Good yield or not. Patients do not need the amount of grafts he charges for. It is not value for money !!!!

Who are you to say what they "need"? He isn't by any stretch of the imagination producing "poor" hairlines on patients, realistically speaking if you were to kick Erdogan off because of "poor hairlines" you'd be left with fifteen doctors represented by the entire site.

And again, I know you've said before you had issues with your hairline but I've been to the clinic and know how it works, they consult YOU the patient three times on the design, pre and post shaving specifically asking what you want, you can't act as if you have zero responsibility or that other hairlines you're looking at didn't have input from the patient. In my case I don't think the design was particularly good, but that is specifically because I told him to alter it after he designed what in retrospect was far more natural for my racial characteristics. In the moment and with less experience I wasn't sure what was going to look best.

You've taken two results (that 99% of the population would see as natural) out of thousands and are trying to make an absurdly broad judgement. Look at Joe Ts hairline by Dr. Wong who is highly regarded by every single person who knows what they're talking about, it's one of the least natural looking designs you'll ever see. OP mentioned Cooley, what about this result which is horrible in more ways than one?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163858-transgender-hairline-dr-cooley.html

You can play that game all day long. A few hairlines that you personally don't find appealing is virtually meaningless. I could find multiple for your surgeon per Erdogan case you don't like.

Edited by JeanLDD

I agree in a sense, but in terms of graft yields and consistency in particular there aren't any doctors at the same level apart from maybe Freitas and Lorenzo. Most would say Konior which is likely but the truth is there are less than 20 FUE results by Konior online so I don't think it's fair to say that (compared to probably thousands of Erdogan results.)

Some people scoff at the idea of taking cost into consideration, but realistically through the thousands of results I've looked through other top surgeons like Feriduni, Hasson, Feller and Bisanga have significantly more bad results (also consider that I've looked at more Erdogan results). It's bad enough to pay double for less consistency, but in the case of a bad result and requiring a touch up/repair you're looking at substantially higher costs than going with Erdogan. He's also had a phenomenal track record of donor management getting to the 5000 - 7000 FUE graft range consistently without problems.

For the price I paid with Erdogan I'm getting a surgeon who going by online results is objectively one of the most consistent surgeons in the world, and if I'm not 100% with the hairline I can go to someone like Keser or Konior to get it perfect with plenty of $ left over.

Keser does better hairline work for 30% more and only does 500 grafts per day, Freitas > hairlines but a 2 year waiting list, Couto > hairlines but a 4 year waiting list, Konior and Baubac 3 times the price etc. Trade-offs that personally I don't think are worth it, although they may be to some. If you're only a NW2 with no crown thinning, in terms of doctors with short waiting lists I would go to Keser, Konior, NW3 and above that there is no one I would remotely consider apart from Erdogan and Lorenzo.

Well-written reply; I don't disagree with a single word.

I'm considering Erdogan for my FUE after my last strip. Indeed.

Horrible? I'm really not sure what to say. Opinions are fine but to say that the result is horrible is a stretch, and quite frankly, I see no basis for your comment. Dr. Cooley, who is also highly regarded Coalition member for his designs and abilities, felt it was good enough to present and of course the patient was very happy with the result. Please explain your position.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

I thought the Cooley result was nowhere near the horror shows I am referring to, tbh.

And hopefully I don’t get slammed when I say that transgender patients probably present all sorts of issues - hormonal, aesthetic- compared to non trans patients.

I could probably post more bad examples from the Erdogan library. And I am not here to slander him.

But on a practical level when you look at examples of a surgeons work, you might disagree with a couple of hairlines or might be slightly unimpressed with coverage – especially if a patient has a very severe hair loss pattern. But what I found in those two examples and especially the first one was quite simply a borderline incompetent hairline design. It looked like somebody glued a scrubbing brush on that dude’s head. Considering that we are hopefully beyond the age of “plugs“ and Donald-esque embarrassments it just blew my mind that people keep talking about this doctor as some sort of guru.

Given that somebody else mentioned he is more of a volume guy, wouldn’t you be concerned about going to him and walking out with anything resembling those results? There’s no way to know and that terrifies me. And yes, that is true of virtually any surgery but it sounds like his Wham-bam approach exposes you to much more complications than a smaller practice would.

And just to drive the point home – I also found a guy here who got necrosis after his surgery with Erdogan. He had an old scar that was affected by the surgery and admitted to smoking two packs a day. Why wasn’t he properly vetted before surgery? It all seems a bit sloppy to me.

Horrible? I'm really not sure what to say. Opinions are fine but to say that the result is horrible is a stretch, and quite frankly, I see no basis for your comment. Dr. Cooley, who is also highly regarded Coalition member for his designs and abilities, felt it was good enough to present and of course the patient was very happy with the result. Please explain your position.

My point was that the Erdogan hairlines in question presented by the OP lacked objective technical flaws (multiple grafts in the hairline, density issues etc) and it was a vague, arbitrary critique of design, and that I could easily find multiple results from the surgeons he mentioned as top end hairline surgeons that were lacked finesse, or artistry as well. A few imperfect results or those that I personally don't find to showcase any artistry out of thousands mean very little, particularly when the patients have input into the design at the majority of clinics.

It wasn't a specific attack on Cooley, he's a top-tier surgeon endorsed by people like Joe T with ample credentials in progressing the art of hair transplants and fantastic hairlines, my thoughts are simply that OP was deliberately picking a fight with a baseless critique that can be applied to any top surgeon in the world. Finding a few hairlines with a shape you don't find appealing and saying the surgeon shouldn't be recommended here anymore is absurd. OP also said in advance that he knew Erdogan consistently offered high graft numbers up to 5000 grafts and didn't like his hairlines, yet sent an online consult anyway just so he could complain of the high numbers and make this thread. Hmm.

I will say though that the trans-hairline in question was clearly lacking in density which amplified the fact that the lingering redness remained, the texture of the hair doesn't have the soft fine hairs of a feminine hairline which looks odd with the feminine shape, on one of the temples there is a clear gap distinguishing the natives from the transplants, the dense male temples point clearly don't blend into the constructed hairline, its particularly bad on one side. Ultimately it doesn't look like anywhere near 3000 grafts grew either. I don't see how anyone could argue that.

Compared to a result like this which is clearly undetectable and immaculate.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182371-dr-cooley-hairline-result-1756-grafts-via-fuss.html

It's incomparable to this which is a poor result by any stretch of the imagination and clearly detectable, especially for a female hairline attempt. The redness is an undeniable issue with the poor density.

Calling this a trainwreck based on a single close up photo with a lens with a wide angle without considering the yield, coverage, crown work doesn't seem credible. It sounds more like a critique of someone who decided in advance they had the money to go to a US surgeon (which they mentioned themselves) and to piss on anyone else who spent less money. Who else would be aware a surgeon typically likes to offer high graft numbers up to 5000, contact them for a quote and complain when they do so.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/28709-DR-KORAY-ERDOGAN-ASMED-Clinic-4256-Grafts-FUE

I thought the Cooley result was nowhere near the horror shows I am referring to, tbh.

And hopefully I don’t get slammed when I say that transgender patients probably present all sorts of issues - hormonal, aesthetic- compared to non trans patients.

I could probably post more bad examples from the Erdogan library. And I am not here to slander him.

But on a practical level when you look at examples of a surgeons work, you might disagree with a couple of hairlines or might be slightly unimpressed with coverage – especially if a patient has a very severe hair loss pattern. But what I found in those two examples and especially the first one was quite simply a borderline incompetent hairline design. It looked like somebody glued a scrubbing brush on that dude’s head. Considering that we are hopefully beyond the age of “plugs“ and Donald-esque embarrassments it just blew my mind that people keep talking about this doctor as some sort of guru.

Given that somebody else mentioned he is more of a volume guy, wouldn’t you be concerned about going to him and walking out with anything resembling those results? There’s no way to know and that terrifies me. And yes, that is true of virtually any surgery but it sounds like his Wham-bam approach exposes you to much more complications than a smaller practice would.

And just to drive the point home – I also found a guy here who got necrosis after his surgery with Erdogan. He had an old scar that was affected by the surgery and admitted to smoking two packs a day. Why wasn’t he properly vetted before surgery? It all seems a bit sloppy to me.

There are Hasson and Rahal necrosis cases also. He's not at the same level and rarely talked about on this forum but I've seen multiple Rassman necrosis cases. You have to question exactly what this means, whether it is out of the norm and the context in the broader industry across all surgeons.

I agree the fact that they allowed him to go through with a surgery despite being a heavy smoker is a mistake however.

"Considering that we are hopefully beyond the age of “plugs“ and Donald-esque embarrassments it just blew my mind that people keep talking about this doctor as some sort of guru. "

This is just absurd.

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan-2000-grafts-fue--800-grafts-fue-133

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan-3408-grafts-fue-172

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan-2806-grafts-fue-147

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan-2800-grafts-fue-66

Donald trump-esque embarrassments?

Even the case you posted

Do you really believe this is comparable to the plug days?

Your critique is beyond believability of good intentions. It's attacking for the sake of it.

Posting results from 2-3 years ago does not help his case. Erdogan or his techs have clearly lost their touch. This forum should be more honest and not recommend surgeons if they are no longer producing solid results. It is costing people time and money.

Posting results from 2-3 years ago does not help his case. Erdogan or his techs have clearly lost their touch. This forum should be more honest and not recommend surgeons if they are no longer producing solid results. It is costing people time and money.

This is just through a few minutes of scrolling through results from the last year

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188884-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5088-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2519882

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187372-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5012-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2507070

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187271-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5004-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2506237

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187146-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-2402-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2505058

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan--3502-grafts-fue-194

International Hair Loss Forum - Kevin91FR : 3001 FUE - Dr. Koray Erdogan - ASMED

International Hair Loss Forum - Chauveries : 3000 FUE - Dr. Koray Erdogan - 24.01.2017

All from the last year. These are top tier results easily well above the average FUE results of surgeons recommended by this forum, who are themselves well above the overall average.

There is no genuinely no basis for your claims. You're unhappy with your own hairline (which yielded fine and has no issues with plugginess), well you were the one they consulted on the design, multiple times and with a pre and post shave, so take some responsibility. Looking at those results the critique that all his hairlines look the same or generic is simply wrong also.

Maybe you should be more honest to yourself. Aren't you the one who complained a lot about a good result from this very clinic? Are you sure this is not personal and you are really objective?

With Erdogan you know what you get. There is nth to complain about.

"OP also said in advance that he knew Erdogan consistently offered high graft numbers up to 5000 grafts and didn't like his hairlines, yet sent an online consult anyway just so he could complain of the high numbers and make this thread. Hmm."

Jean:

I requested an online consultation with Erdogan based on what I had read in the forums. Once I received his estimate, I looked up more of his results with a similar graft number, and was genuinely concerned so I came on here to voice my concern.

I don't really know why this thread has taken such a bizarre twist. Sounds like it's a waste of everyone's time and energy to be honest. A bit like that photo that went around the web with people seeing blue, and others seeing grey.

Some people want hair, no matter what it looks like. Maybe I am in the minority- to me it's more important that the hairline looks natural, subtle and believable. Having a mound of hair stick up from your scalp like an excited hedgehog doesn't work for me, but I am sure it's a perfectly fine result for many.

Anyway, I am going to leave this alone.

I do think that it's great to compare transplant stories and present opinions- isn't that why we are here?- but it's even greater to respect those opinions without assuming that someone has an agenda, or is wrong.

"OP also said in advance that he knew Erdogan consistently offered high graft numbers up to 5000 grafts and didn't like his hairlines, yet sent an online consult anyway just so he could complain of the high numbers and make this thread. Hmm."

Jean:

I requested an online consultation with Erdogan based on what I had read in the forums. Once I received his estimate, I looked up more of his results with a similar graft number, and was genuinely concerned so I came on here to voice my concern.

I don't really know why this thread has taken such a bizarre twist. Sounds like it's a waste of everyone's time and energy to be honest. A bit like that photo that went around the web with people seeing blue, and others seeing grey.

Some people want hair, no matter what it looks like. Maybe I am in the minority- to me it's more important that the hairline looks natural, subtle and believable. Having a mound of hair stick up from your scalp like an excited hedgehog doesn't work for me, but I am sure it's a perfectly fine result for many.

Anyway, I am going to leave this alone.

I do think that it's great to compare transplant stories and present opinions- isn't that why we are here?- but it's even greater to respect those opinions without assuming that someone has an agenda, or is wrong.

I agree that everything that can be said here has already been said, but to leave it with this is clearly disingenuous, you've ignored over ten other results I presented, ignored the crown work, ignored the examples of horrible hairlines by surgeons you proposed are more artistic, ignored the fact the patient is consulted multiple times on the design of the hairline at the clinic, and ignored the fact that styling plays a part in what these results look like. You have no objective criticisms beyond "the hair sticks up like a brush" or that you don't like the design. Learn what hair styling is, and accept that not every patient thinks the same you do, and all of them have the option of input at Erdogan's clinic regarding the design.

You've compared Erdogan's results to "donald trump" and reminiscent of the hairplugs days.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188884-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5088-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2519882

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187372-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5012-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2507070

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187271-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-5004-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2506237

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187146-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-2402-grafts-manual-fue.html#post2505058

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/results/dr-koray-erdogan--3502-grafts-fue-194

International Hair Loss Forum - Kevin91FR : 3001 FUE - Dr. Koray Erdogan - ASMED

Results from the past 12 months, if you can't admit these are cream of the crop results, you're lying to yourself or you're lying to the forum. Clearly not generic or one size fits all hairline design going on here either.

Also what's another way I know you skirt around with the truth? When you responded to the Cooley result, you initially said it was a great result, but edited your comment after to say it wasn't as bad as the Erdogan "trainwrecks". I'm not the only one that knows you're full of shit, clearly you do too.

I am that patient. And even though I did develop necrosis, my procedure was not as bad as you make it out to be. Complications do happen to the very best of doctors. So my case was more of anomaly. I personally LOVE Erdogan's hairlines. It's all subjective (what we like and don't like).

Merged.thumb.jpg.0d3c75949646593f63a089690344fe20.jpg

IMG_1420.thumb.jpg.563a3e0588181f8883ddccea4e08bf3a.jpg

IMG_1421.thumb.jpg.d642fc23711a0999ea2d7a218174a101.jpg