Any USA surgeon as good as Dr. Koray Erdogan?

Der3k7

Well it's really a case of just asking them. Sometimes they will say all our techs have great experience and skills but asking them a couple months out is hard to get an answer because usually at consultation the Dr koray and Dilek (lead tech) will discuss which team of techs will suit certain more complicated cases etc.. they do up to 4 patients a day so that's a lot of techs. There's no harm in demanding that you have the most experienced techs working on you. You're paying alot of money you should have some say. Really educate your self before you go and ask them all sorts of technical questions and trust me they will think 'ok he knows his shit, we need to bring our A game' . People live it when patients stay quite and just let them do the job it's human nature but don't let them slack even slightly. It doesn't matter how good some clinics are they all have mess ups as well and if you really look properly you will find them so don't just look at the good stuff clinics post. 

On 3/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, Der3k7 said:

I was planning on getting my 2nd surgery done by Dr. Erdogan but since I have had 1 previous procedure using ARTAS that was unsatisfactory, ASMED said I must fly in to do an in person consultation as pictures are not good enough for Erdogan to determine if I am eligible for a 2nd procedure and estimate number of grafts. Average flight cost is around $2200 from where I live to Istanbul and I would have to do that twice. Once for consultation and once for surgery, adding $4400 to my total cost of surgery.

My question is, are there any surgeons local here to the united states that are JUST AS GOOD as Dr. Erdogan? Considering if I stay local in the united states, I wont have to pay nearly as much for transportation, therefore I am willing to pay more per graft if it equals out and I can expect as great quality and aggressive results as I would get from Erdogan.

I just had a 2500 graft procedure in Houston with Dr Arocha. Although I'm 8 months out to see total results, I must say he's good and his procedure was reasonably priced ! 

On 7/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, made2care said:

I just had a 2500 graft procedure in Houston with Dr Arocha. Although I'm 8 months out to see total results, I must say he's good and his procedure was reasonably priced ! 

I've seen a lot of good results & read good things about Konior & Diep.

Edited by pedromanchaca

• 3 months later...

Go to H&W or Dr. Rahal in Canada, both do FUE at better prices than US doctors and the exchange rate definitely helps. Above all, you can't go wrong with either of them. Melvin's advice is particularly on point about your hairline. Your expectation about a straight or possibly lowering your hairline is probably unrealistic. You also have deep recession of your temples, which would make a very low hairline seem "top heavy" and un-natural if you also don't address restoration of your temple points - all of which take up precious more grafts which you need to add density up top. Stick with an age appropriate hairline that will suit you in 5-10-15 years and beyond. I believe any reputable physician will steer you in that direction as well. Best of luck to you.