Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute Experience

Recently, I have been through a nightmare with the Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute. In 2016 Don Mctyer promised he would triple my density and correct the damage to my hair line caused in prior procedures by his clinic. What resulted was like hair removal. 6 months later I lost the hair areas that were touched by stem cells/ surgery and had less hair than before. He promised me another stem cell and test to see why they didn't work after he would not answer my phone calls for weeks and months at end. During this time, I was informed by another clinic that they have done a lot of repairs on patients coming out Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute. I also found more patients who had very bad experiences with this clinic. To make a long story short, Don Mctyer is refusing to refund me and provide the funds for another clinic to do repair work on the damages his clinic caused and I still haven't received what he said he would send me. Lastly, he is only offering more procedures which I am flat out refusing.

Because of his clinic I have a massive bold strip on the back of my head in the shape of a smile.

Because of his clinic I have nerve damage on the back of my head.

Because of his clinic I have a deformed hair line and close to no hair line on the right side touched by his procedures.

Becuase of his clinic I can't cut my hair short becuase of the damages.

His clinic stole from me not just money, my self esteem, and my social life.

I was told by a correspondent of another clinic to seek out the attorney general of Colorado and she told me there were others effected by the institute. If any of you have been victims of fraud by CSHI report this to the attroney genreal,because this is fraud activity and I was also informed to reach out to the district attroney because they specialize in pursuing people/organizations committing fraud.

Douglas County District Attorney:

1-720-733-4500

Attorney General:

720-508-6000

Recently, I have been through a nightmare with the Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute. In 2016 Don Mctyer promised he would triple my density and correct the damage to my hair line caused in prior procedures by his clinic. What resulted was like hair removal. 6 months later I lost the hair areas that were touched by stem cells/ surgery and had less hair than before. He promised me another stem cell and test to see why they didn't work after he would not answer my phone calls for weeks and months at end. During this time, I was informed by another clinic that they have done a lot of repairs on patients coming out Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute. I also found more patients who had very bad experiences with this clinic. To make a long story short, Don Mctyer is refusing to refund me and provide the funds for another clinic to do repair work on the damages his clinic caused and I still haven't received what he said he would send me. Lastly, he is only offering more procedures which I am flat out refusing.

Because of his clinic I have a massive bold strip on the back of my head in the shape of a smile.

Because of his clinic I have nerve damage on the back of my head.

Because of his clinic I have a deformed hair line and close to no hair line on the right side touched by his procedures.

Becuase of his clinic I can't cut my hair short becuase of the damages.

His clinic stole from me not just money, my self esteem, and my social life.

I was told by a correspondent of another clinic to seek out the attorney general of Colorado and she told me there were others effected by the institute. If any of you have been victims of fraud by CSHI report this to the attroney genreal,because this is fraud activity and I was also informed to reach out to the district attroney because they specialize in pursuing people/organizations committing fraud.

Douglas County District Attorney:

1-720-733-4500

Attorney General:

720-508-6000

Sorry to hear about your terrible experience; you should create a new thread though.

Who is Don Mctyer? I've never heard of him and when I googled him there are zero results.

I also found the website for Colorado Surgical Hair and Institute and see no mention of that person's name. The only doc listed on that site is someone by the name of Lisa Hammond

How did you choose this clinic in the first place? What research did you do?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...