sweating last night

Hi

So im on day 5 of my hair transplant everything seems to be going fine, however last night, woke up sweating, mainly my back but not my recipient area, it looked dry. But my donor area was a little sweaty. Checked the side of my head, it wasnt sweaty and the top wasnt sweaty too. Going to have to wash my pillow...

Do you think everything is safe? Hope im being paranoid.

• Administrators

Sweating is perfectly normal and won’t affect the grafts, the only time you should be concerned is if the grafts begin to bleed, at 5 days the grafts are anchored pretty well in to your body.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

By the way the only time I lost a noticeable graft was the third day on a boat trip in Turkey. One of the front caught my hat and it bled for a good five minutes from the hole. I think it’s true losing a graft results in bleeding, so unless your head resembles a Freddy Kruger victim, then all is well. :)

Blue60,

When I first read this topic, I first read legends initial response and was worried I was going to read something atrocious about grafts being plucked out or damaged, etc. whoever, then I read your topic about sweating and I was wondering why legend responded in such a way that would have potential he created so much panic if you believed him. I’m glad to see, that he responded quickly letting you know that he was just kidding… But, I don’t like to think that you may have been read for a little while because you got completely incorrect information…although, meant as a joke - it may have still caused unnecessary panic.

That said, as others have already stated, sweating is normal so you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

Best wishes,

Bill

It was totally meant to be a joke. I knew he was really worried about the hair transplant .. probably why he had a nightmare n was sweating a lot in his sleep .. nothing makes u feel better about something when u feelin the worse about it only to realize it’s going to be just fine :)

I’m sure blue is totally relieved and happy now , n so am I. I’m still kinda smilin, it was funny when he said “I’m gutted” heheh .. best wishes to u blue n happy growing .. things r going to turn out alright ..

When i read legends first comment i was thinking to myself 'is he joking, is he not'. Its good too see such a good community of people helping each other out. Thanks for everyones support. I didnt panic too much : )

lol just reading legends comment above made me laugh.

Lol. I'm glad you didn't panic... I actually panicked for you at first afraid that you believed him. All is well that ends well. Happy growing. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56