I got a hair tattoo and i regret it!

• 1 month later...

You know this got me thinking. Whoever did his initial smp did a good job. If you get good smp like that you can always wear a hairpiece to give it that new york style fade/brooklyn look. When you take the hairpiece off you still have a clean cut stubble look. This would be good for high norwood cases hoping to get a good look.

I am wondering if that type of smp can help repair patients with donor depletions to give them a solid fade look and to remove the halos all around the scalp?

The second person to so call fix his smp clearly messed up big time. Those strange looking temples are disgusting. Some hair surgeons even create those types of temples thus the patient needs to go back fix them or try to.

Well that’s really a shame… Especially somebody who seems to be so public and runs YouTube channels with over 10 million subscribers. But I’m guessing since he’s so open about it his subcscribers probably admire his transparency.

Personally, I always had some reservation about scalp micro pigmentation simply because of things like this potentially happening without the patient’s or consumers knowledge. I mean Donna who watches what’s going on during hair transplant or anything on the head for that matter until it’s finished? Now, I’ve seen plenty of outstanding transformations with SMP however, I certainly wouldn’t want to have what looks like vampire make up on my scalp. It looks more like something from Halloween then the natural cosmetic procedure. That was really a shame about it. As for removal, I didn’t watch the whole video so I don’t know if it’s permanent or temporary temporary it will fade. If it’s permanent, laser therapy is probably the best option.

Best wishes,

Bill