Recommend doctors, UK + Europe and only, with Price please!

Despite what seems to be tons of forum posts and different sites, there seems to be absolutely no consensus on surgeons, and more annoying then that, no one mentions price.

One thing i've noticed is people hardly ever say how much they paid in their threads. Despite this being such a critical factor - none of us want to pay over the odds. The prices seem to vary so much.

I'm in the UK - is it worth travelling abroad? Well,i don't know, because virtually every single patient who has posted on here doesn't say how much he paid.

all i'm trying to do is find a list of surgeons in the UK and Europe, who have a good catalogue of testimonials, a good website showing all the testimonials, HOw much i'd expect to pay, the doctors and their names, and what is charged per graft (i want FUT for definite).

I've spent in total maybe 8 hours over the last 3 weeks on this website, and i've struggled to actually produce a short list of doctors to check out in europe.

Can anyone help?

can we make THIS thread THE thread for a list of recommended surgeons for Uk and Europe Only? with Who the name was of the doctor, how much you paid, and the name of the clinic and any associated website?

or if that thread already exists, please can someone direct me to it?

i don't get why no one mentions the price. Its suurely a critical factor in deciding - obviously we all want a quality result, and i'm prepared to pay for a good result - but if there is a doctor in turkey who can do a great job for half the price of someone in the UK, then i'd consider travelling.

please help?!

for the record, i'm 31, a Norwood 3, have good donor area (from a few consultations i had back in 2014 and a few online ones). So i know what i'm looking for, it just seems like such a difficult task to find it!

FUT is definitely what i want.

so far i've looked at

- Vinci hair clinic - they don't mention any of the doctors. I have a consultation with them in birmingham in a few weeks.No idea on price, i've asked them to give me approximation.

- Dr Feriduni quoted 9.8k to 13k for 1800-2400 FU in a day, using FUE - i've asked them to give a quote for FUT as that's what i specified in their online form, so they just ignored this (annoying), but no response so far.

- A trans friend of mine recommended Dr. Richard Rodgers who came to the Sk:n clinic in nottingham to perform the HT - and paid 5500 GBP for just over 2500 grafts - this is my first choice at the moment.

- BHR clinic and Dr Bisanga - consultation booked in for May when he comes to London. I've asked how much they charge and will report back here.

- elate health UK, Dr. Max Malik - looks promising, appears to have all the credentials, a few before and after photos on the website with 23-2500 grafts showing exactly what i want (similar norwood 3 patients). Arranging a consultation.

I'll continue to add to this original post more as a list to myself than anything but hopefully it helps others - and please, if you can provide recommended doctors here, please say how much they charge and evidence of their work - UK + EUrope doctors Only please!

thank you

Edited by sloppos

These questions have been answered over and over so it didn't need an official thread just someone to use the search engine but here ya go. Europe is generally known for its fue but there are excellent fut surgeons as well. I won't know every price cause I didn't get fut but because I've seen them posted so often I know some of them and know enough to know who does good work.

if you want to stick to the UK, these are a couple of the better known clinics with solid track records

Dr Balls clinic, 4 pounds per graft to start and and it lowers the more grafts you place

Farjo clinic does fut, don't know the price, contact them for a consult

in Europe

Dr Bisanga 3 euros and it drops from there the more you get.

Dr Feriduni 5 euros to start and drops from there

Dr DeVroye around 4 euros dropping from there contact him for exact pricing

Hattingen clinic, I dont know this one as well but member gasthroer has mentioned them a few times and likes their work so I'll mention them they're a little under 4 euro per

Hattingen clinic, I dont know this one as well but member gasthroer has mentioned them a few times and likes their work so I'll mention them they're a little under 4 euro per

I like all the mentioned clinics. The latter is not well known here, and I recommend not to trust anyone (not even me^^).

Have a look at alopezie.de (german forum). Unfortunately you have to register to see the results, but there are plenty of hattingen, bisanga and feriduni cases posted by clients.

These questions have been answered over and over so it didn't need an official thread just someone to use the search engine but here ya go. Europe is generally known for its fue but there are excellent fut surgeons as well. I won't know every price cause I didn't get fut but because I've seen them posted so often I know some of them and know enough to know who does good work.

if you want to stick to the UK, these are a couple of the better known clinics with solid track records

Dr Balls clinic, 4 pounds per graft to start and and it lowers the more grafts you place

Farjo clinic does fut, don't know the price, contact them for a consult

in Europe

cool i appreciate that - yeh the info is out thre but its scattered all over the bleedin place! and normally people don't post the cost info in their 'experience' threads until someone asks them so its like on page 2 or something...

with all the ones you've mentioned - they are on the pricier end of the scale - often i'll come across someone who would remark, upon seeing that "why go there when you can get an excellent transplant done in turkey for half the price" - or something.

There appear to be a number of clinics in the UK with seemingly (i stress, seemingly, haven't done the full research yet) reputable doctors who are charging around 5-7k for 2500 or so grafts for FUT. I then wonder why people in the UK would bother going all the way to belgium and paying 40% more, excluding travel and hotel cost...

it'd be nice just to have 1 sticky thread where in the first post its got a list of recommended doctors and prices, by region.

like i say i will continue to add to my original post as i find more and more surgeons and do more consultations and find more prices, so its all in 1 thing - hopefully the admins are ok with that!

i'm going to make an effort to detail all the UK doctors and come up with a UK centric list, for people like me who don't want to pay ?10k+ for a norwood 2/3.

with all the ones you've mentioned - they are on the pricier end of the scale - often i'll come across someone who would remark, upon seeing that "why go there when you can get an excellent transplant done in turkey for half the price" - or something.

There appear to be a number of clinics in the UK with seemingly (i stress, seemingly, haven't done the full research yet) reputable doctors who are charging around 5-7k for 2500 or so grafts for FUT. I then wonder why people in the UK would bother going all the way to belgium and paying 40% more, excluding travel and hotel cost...

Excellence comes with a price. You get a botched nose job you look like crap but they can fix it, you get a bad hair transplant you lose grafts, there is no getting those back, your odds of getting a full head of hair again go down and many times the cheap clinics don't stand behind the work in the event it doesn't go ideally so most of us lean on the idea of picking the best most ethical doctors and saving up to afford them vs finding what we can afford right now and settling for that. You can find cheaper alternatives who are quite talented in other countries where labor costs are lower, cost of living lower, overhead costs are lower but you spoke specifically of your country the UK and Europe, which is generally higher in cost...Europe includes Turkey which is one of the cheaper options but Turkey is a fue hub, not a place known for it's top notch fut doctors. That's not to say there might not be some, there is Dr Karandeniz who was approved here at one point but decided to promote himself on more Euro centric forums so that's an option if you want to look cheaper, but I can't speak for the quality of his work just that he was approved here... or you may have to expand your search horizons into places like India where the are some solid fut options. As for cheaper in the UK, I dont know the docs you mentioned, that doesnt mean they arent good or couldn't be good but we tend to recommend known commodities, if you want to take a risk thats your choice, but I won't say use so and so unless I know they're good. I am not personally trusting the before and afters a clinic shows you in house cause every shit clinic can produce those, I want to read reviews on sites like these, I want to see patient reports so if you can't find those I would be weary. That's just general advice, there are a number of forums, gasthroer shared one, but theres an italian forum, spanish forum, read around and see if any of the other names pop up and see if you can find feedback if you don't see it on this forum.

If you're looking a procedure in the range of 2500 grafts, why are you adamant about FUT OP? If you're concerned about price honestly I would just go to Erdogan in Turkey who is an FUE surgeon.

Nothing worse than a bad FUT surgery, and "reputable" as in hanging a degree and a few conference presentations on their wall means less than nothing in the realm of hair transplants. Apart from Ball there are absolutely no UK surgeons you should go to, that isn't a matter of opinion, you're wasting money and putting yourself in danger by doing so. If you absolutely want FUT you should opt for Bisanga as his FUT is 3 euros for the first 2000 grafts and 2 for any above that which is very fair.

Don't go to Rodgers unless you want to get a shit result. The fact is that 95% of "hair transplant surgeons" don't know how to consistently plant and grow hair on your head consistently, let alone achieve natural results. Anything less than top-end is going to be a bad decision. Even the average Turkish FUE surgeon doing procedures for 2000 Euros s is doing better work than 95% of UK surgeons however.

If you're looking a procedure in the range of 2500 grafts, why are you adamant about FUT OP? If you're concerned about price honestly I would just go to Erdogan in Turkey who is an FUE surgeon.

Nothing worse than a bad FUT surgery, and "reputable" as in hanging a degree and a few conference presentations on their wall means less than nothing in the realm of hair transplants. Apart from Ball there are absolutely no UK surgeons you should go to, that isn't a matter of opinion, you're wasting money and putting yourself in danger by doing so. If you absolutely want FUT you should opt for Bisanga as his FUT is 3 euros for the first 2000 grafts and 2 for any above that which is very fair.

Don't go to Rodgers unless you want to get a shit result. The fact is that 95% of "hair transplant surgeons" don't know how to consistently plant and grow hair on your head consistently, let alone achieve natural results. Anything less than top-end is going to be a bad decision. Even the average Turkish FUE surgeon doing procedures for 2000 Euros s is doing better work than 95% of UK surgeons however.

Can you back up everything you've said with some evidence please.

These are the kind of posts I've been seeing on these forums and it's exactly why it's been so difficult to find someone, as you sew seeds of doubt.

I want FUT because I've seen from many sources that you would get more grafts and you won't destroy the donor area.

So basically your message is pay tons of money?

Why do you say Rodgers will get me a "shit result"?

95% of all UK surgeons are bad, really?

My question to your entire post is : please explain why you think all that with evidence.

Can you back up everything you've said with some evidence please.

These are the kind of posts I've been seeing on these forums and it's exactly why it's been so difficult to find someone, as you sew seeds of doubt.

I want FUT because I've seen from many sources that you would get more grafts and you won't destroy the donor area.

So basically your message is pay tons of money?

Why do you say Rodgers will get me a "shit result"?

95% of all UK surgeons are bad, really?

My question to your entire post is : please explain why you think all that with evidence.

Let me just make you a spreadsheet of all the surgeons in the UK, their percentage of happy patient, graft yields, ethical practises post op on refunds, touchups etc, the naturalness of their designs and hairlines, density compared to other surgeons globally with detailed analysis along with photo set comparisons and send it to you. Or not.

I'm telling you because I've done the research for myself and that's the conclusion I came to, the other experienced posters here are telling you the same. If you're going to reject every piece of advice you're given here, then why come to the forum? There's a reason why people here are telling you this, you're going to have to look for yourself to confirm. But I can say with honesty that the majority of results coming out of the UK are horrible and not up to modern standards, outside of Turkey there is no other place with as many transplant butchers.

The majority of the industry says the opposite at this point in regards to the FUT/FUE result so that's entirely dependent on the source you're looking at. In truth if you're on finasteride for prevention and only need 2500 grafts very few surgeons would recommend FUT.

"These are the kind of posts I've been seeing on these forums and it's exactly why it's been so difficult to find someone, as you sew seeds of doubt. "

Doubt is good. UK clinics in particular primarily get by on on dedication to marketing, not talent or skill at achieving good results. A certain number of patients will stay in the UK at all costs so they don't need to be of a high standard, they'll have patients regardless. Look at Erdogan (FUE and 2.5 Euro per graft) and Bisanga (FUT) in particular, they're more to your taste on price but also at the top end of the industry in terms of results.

Let me just make you a spreadsheet of all the surgeons in the UK, their percentage of happy patient, graft yields, ethical practises post op on refunds, touchups etc, the naturalness of their designs and hairlines, density compared to other surgeons globally with detailed analysis along with photo set comparisons and send it to you. Or not.

I'm telling you because I've done the research for myself and that's the conclusion I came to, the other experienced posters here are telling you the same. If you're going to reject every piece of advice you're given here, then why come to the forum? There's a reason why people here are telling you this, you're going to have to look for yourself to confirm. But I can say with honesty that the majority of results coming out of the UK are horrible and not up to modern standards, outside of Turkey there is no other place with as many transplant butchers.

The majority of the industry says the opposite at this point in regards to the FUT/FUE result so that's entirely dependent on the source you're looking at. In truth if you're on finasteride for prevention and only need 2500 grafts very few surgeons would recommend FUT.

"These are the kind of posts I've been seeing on these forums and it's exactly why it's been so difficult to find someone, as you sew seeds of doubt. "

Doubt is good. UK clinics in particular primarily get by on on dedication to marketing, not talent or skill at achieving good results. A certain number of patients will stay in the UK at all costs so they don't need to be of a high standard, they'll have patients regardless. Look at Erdogan (FUE and 2.5 Euro per graft) and Bisanga (FUT) in particular, they're more to your taste on price but also at the top end of the industry in terms of results.

again, struggling to get some well reasoned points out of your posts. i'd rather ignore the conjecture and hearsay and base my opinions on some reasonable arguments and evidence.

When it comes to FUT vs FUE for my case - it appears to be factually correct that FUE would do damage to the donor area and render it not possible to extract more in the future. From the rresponses above, someone helpfully suggested that a combination is good, FUT + FUE after if required.

For the time being given the various advantages FUT has over FUE, and given that i don't care about scaring/recovery issues as i wear my hair long - then FUT is, for me, the most sensible option.

Again - i refuse to believe that the 2 doctors you've mentioned are the only 2 doctors in the entirity of Europe who are capable of performing a quality FUT transplant.

As i mentioned in my original post, i have a friend who did FUT with Richard Rogers and she (he, she's trans) is very happy with the outcome and the result looks good. I'm going to visit her in a few days to check it out for myself.

Unless you can provide evidence to suggest that a bunch of UK doctors are all useless, then why on earth would i trust your opinion?

as for 'others saying the same thing' - not really, if you look at the responses on my thread, no one has suggested otherwise yet and thats not what the thread is about.

you seem very opinionated and need to calm down a bit, i appreciate your candour and responses so far and of course am treading very carefully in this field.

And yes - as a matter of fact, thats exactly what i'm doing - literally, making a spreadsheet with details, prices, results, forum posts, etc. so i can make the most informed decision i possibly can.

and i'd expect anyone else spending such huge amounts of money to be doing something similar - and this was my point with my original post - these forums don't appear to particularly help anyone, as they are full of posts like yours, and also don't contain useful information like cost on many of the patient experience threads, which is what prompted me to start this thread.

As for Bisanga - i might very well end up going with him, i have a consultation in May in London.

In every case i will be asking all the doctors i visit to show me evidence of their past work, patients who could be contacted, testimonials, etc... if its the case that on this journey i find that every doctor i've met in the UK cannot back up their certificates with evidence of decent previous work, then sure, i may very well come to the same conclusion as you.

But given that you've described richard rogers work as 'shit' despite me knowing someone who is very happy with his work, i can't really take anything else you say seriously.

again, struggling to get some well reasoned points out of your posts. i'd rather ignore the conjecture and hearsay and base my opinions on some reasonable arguments and evidence.

When it comes to FUT vs FUE for my case - it appears to be factually correct that FUE would do damage to the donor area and render it not possible to extract more in the future. From the rresponses above, someone helpfully suggested that a combination is good, FUT + FUE after if required.

For the time being given the various advantages FUT has over FUE, and given that i don't care about scaring/recovery issues as i wear my hair long - then FUT is, for me, the most sensible option.

Again - i refuse to believe that the 2 doctors you've mentioned are the only 2 doctors in the entirity of Europe who are capable of performing a quality FUT transplant.

As i mentioned in my original post, i have a friend who did FUT with Richard Rogers and she (he, she's trans) is very happy with the outcome and the result looks good. I'm going to visit her in a few days to check it out for myself.

Unless you can provide evidence to suggest that a bunch of UK doctors are all useless, then why on earth would i trust your opinion?

as for 'others saying the same thing' - not really, if you look at the responses on my thread, no one has suggested otherwise yet and thats not what the thread is about.

you seem very opinionated and need to calm down a bit, i appreciate your candour and responses so far and of course am treading very carefully in this field.

And yes - as a matter of fact, thats exactly what i'm doing - literally, making a spreadsheet with details, prices, results, forum posts, etc. so i can make the most informed decision i possibly can.

and i'd expect anyone else spending such huge amounts of money to be doing something similar - and this was my point with my original post - these forums don't appear to particularly help anyone, as they are full of posts like yours, and also don't contain useful information like cost on many of the patient experience threads, which is what prompted me to start this thread.

As for Bisanga - i might very well end up going with him, i have a consultation in May in London.

In every case i will be asking all the doctors i visit to show me evidence of their past work, patients who could be contacted, testimonials, etc... if its the case that on this journey i find that every doctor i've met in the UK cannot back up their certificates with evidence of decent previous work, then sure, i may very well come to the same conclusion as you.

But given that you've described richard rogers work as 'shit' despite me knowing someone who is very happy with his work, i can't really take anything else you say seriously.

I've given you my opinion and told you to investigate it, I'm not responding to you anymore because you're either too hostile to opinions that don't fit yours in the absolute or don't know how to do basic research.

This is what I found from a 30 second Google search on Rogers name.

(promotional link removed)

"Update: Dr Rogers now under investigation by the GMC"

"Regarding the length of suspension to be imposed, the Panel has borne in mind the mitigation submitted on your behalf and your own expressions of regret and shame. You have accepted that you were wrong to act as you did. It notes your good character and is satisfied that you have learned a valuable lesson from this case, and is confident that your behaviour will not be repeated. Notwithstanding this, your behaviour represents a serious departure from the professional standards expected of a registered medical practitioner. Your dishonesty and your disregard of the interests of the patients of the Hospital Group are viewed seriously by this Panel. For this reason, and in order to send a message to the public and to the profession that such behaviour will not be tolerated, the Panel has determined that your registration should be suspended for a period of four months. "

Here are photos of his results, which quite frankly look horrible.

Compare to the results here

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/all-results

If you can't do a basic Google search, I can't take YOU seriously. You clearly didn't even Google his name.

Have fun getting butchered, or take the opinions of every single person here who is telling you to avoid UK surgeons and get a procedure that you will be proud of and looks natural.

"When it comes to FUT vs FUE for my case - it appears to be factually correct that FUE would do damage to the donor area and render it not possible to extract more in the future. From the rresponses above, someone helpfully suggested that a combination is good, FUT + FUE after if required. "

According to who? This isn't the opinion of the majority of surgeons represented by this very website, nor the mainstream transplant community. FUT also "damages" the donor technically and has a greatly increased chance of stretched scarring or permanent shock loss issues impacting the donor that are rarely seen in FUE. You are removing part of the scalp and causing an unpredictable linear scar with FUT, there are no two ways about it. Dr Feller is the only surgeon who maintains the idea that FUT is better in every way than FUE.

"i've met in the UK cannot back up their certificates with evidence of decent previous work,"

Not just a testimony or two. Many are supposedly working full time at hair transplants, that means hundreds of transplants a year and a few good results means piss all.

I'm telling you this to help you, do yourself a favour and research. You have to actually LOOK at the results of the surgeons you're talking about and use Google, it's not complicated but no one is going to do your homework for you. These are complicated issues, don't expect a 10000 word essay with a hundred comparative photos from people just giving their educated opinions.

Edited by Bill - Managing Publisher
  • Like 1

I've given you my opinion and told you to investigate it, I'm not responding to you anymore because you're either too hostile to opinions that don't fit yours in the absolute or don't know how to do basic research.

This is what I found from a 30 second Google search on Rogers name.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/update-dr-rogers-now-under-investigation-by-the-gmc.31021/

"Update: Dr Rogers now under investigation by the GMC"

http://hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-11244.html

"Regarding the length of suspension to be imposed, the Panel has borne in mind the mitigation submitted on your behalf and your own expressions of regret and shame. You have accepted that you were wrong to act as you did. It notes your good character and is satisfied that you have learned a valuable lesson from this case, and is confident that your behaviour will not be repeated. Notwithstanding this, your behaviour represents a serious departure from the professional standards expected of a registered medical practitioner. Your dishonesty and your disregard of the interests of the patients of the Hospital Group are viewed seriously by this Panel. For this reason, and in order to send a message to the public and to the profession that such behaviour will not be tolerated, the Panel has determined that your registration should be suspended for a period of four months. "

male hair transplant

Here are photos of his results, which quite frankly look horrible.

Compare to the results here

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/all-results

If you can't do a basic Google search, I can't take YOU seriously. You clearly didn't even Google his name.

What makes you assume I didnt google his name?

Did you read the joke of a thread you posted? I did. That happened in 1997 , and he himself responded to that post with some reasonable statements, unlike you.

You clearly have no reading comprehension skills and unable to back up anything you say with evidence, apart from bleating 'I'm right you're wrong I'm an expert bla bla bla".

I will refrain from responding to your posts.

For anyone else I absolutely welcome any suggestions for UK and European doctors with prices.

Thanks..

Did you read the joke of a thread you posted? I did. That happened in 1997 , and he himself responded to that post with some reasonable statements, unlike you.

You clearly have no reading comprehension skills and unable to back up anything you say with evidence, apart from bleating 'I'm right you're wrong I'm an expert bla bla bla".

For anyone else I absolutely welcome any suggestions for UK and European doctors with prices.

Thanks..

Right, because photo sets of their work that I posted there aren't "evidence". The thread I linked with horrible posted results on it I put in the reply isn't "evidence".

I hope you do go with Rodgers.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks..

Please just go ahead with Dr Richard Rogers. I look forward to reading a thread from you in about a year moaning about the result.

You've been given excellent advice in this thread and you just sound like you work for his clinic now.

Sloppos,

I can understand your frustration and confusion in trying to find a list of excellent surgeons that include all the information you were looking for. And while our community doesn’t typically list of the costs under each surgeon we recommend, we do prescreen surgeons based on high standards and recommend those who have proven to do top-notch work with excellent results. In fact, if you go to our parents website http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com, It provides extensive information about hair loss and hair transplant surgery with links to surgeons that have been approved for recommendation by this community in order by name and by location. You can also search for a doctor based on criteria using the search function on the website.

For the record, cost is not omitted because we are afraid to discuss it, it’s just that cost is variable and often changes. It’s hard to list a surgeons prices when they change regularly and have so many different variants causing a price change. For instance, the cost of hair transplant depends on the type of donor harvesting technique, and the price for draft or number of grafts, the number of grafts required, whether or not shaving his shows it or not depending on the technique (for instance there is shaved donor FUE and non-shaved and both are accompanied by different costs), etc. moreover, surgeons are often providing various discounts at different times of the year and all them change their pricing frequently.

However, our list of recommended surgeons have been prescreened and approved by this community. Patient members of this for way in with their opinion and input before we approve any new doctors. We also send newsletters out to our subscribers and reach out to our current recommended physicians asking for input on any new prospective recommended surgeons.

Now, while our list of recommended doctors do meet our high standards and have been approved for recommendation by this community, our list is not necessarily an exclusive list of all the best surgeons in the world. For one reason or another, surgeons may not be recommended. Either they don’t meet our high standards, we don’t know about them or they haven’t been through our rigorous prescreening process in order for us to have enough faith and evidence that they warrant recommendation. Some may choose not to undergo our prescreened game process and become recommended because they don’t want to pay the nominal monthly sponsorship fee to support our patient base community.

We operate a lot like an Ivy League university who admits only the brightest students but students who our accepted must enroll by paying tuition. Students to choose not to pay tuition may still be very intelligent but will not attend the university. On the other hand, many students willing to pay tuition who do not meet the University standards will not be approved and also will not be able to attend.

I hope this helps understand that there are organizations like ours to do work hard making a credible list excellent surgeons whose profiles contain a multitude of information including information about their technique, experienced, skill, specialties, patient photos, reviews, testimonials, videos, interviews, articles/blogs they’ve written.

Best wishes,

Bill

Sloppos,

You seem to be very argumentative and are ignoring a lot of excellent advice. Why? Is it because you do work for Dr. Rogers like people are saying? If you do that’s fine but we do ask that you disclose your affiliation with him in your form signature. If you don’t, but I don’t know why you were being so defensive or argumentative because it appears that you started this topic to ask for opinions. Now I’ve taken the time to explain how we recommend hair transplant surgeons and gave you essentially the information that you are looking for.

Best wishes,

Bill

In my opinion there is no reason to get a HT in the uk when there are better much surgeons abroad. Also with most of the Belgian doctors you have to be aware that they also have a 21% VAT charge to add on to their price per graft. Judging by your comments i advise you to do more research as well, I don't want you coming on here 7 months later with a botched transplant.

• 2 weeks later...

JeanLDD,

Apart from Ball there are absolutely no UK surgeons you should go to, that isn't a matter of opinion, you're wasting money and putting yourself in danger by doing so. If you absolutely want FUT you should opt for Bisanga as his FUT is 3 euros for the first 2000 grafts and 2 for any above that which is very fair.

Typically I agree with most of your posts but I personally take issue with the above statement. You are regurgitating false dogma from over 10 years ago in which most patients would simply say that you can't get a good hair transplant in the UK. However, forum members finally stopped making these comments when our community continued to show how impressive results from Dr. Farjo of the UK were and still are today.

I personally find it odd that in another topic, you at least recognized that Dr. Farjo did quality work. You said,

I think ultimately you will get a result that you will be satisfied with, in regards to yield there is no reason to think you won't get good results and obviously Dr. Farjo is very competent.

Now at the very least it proves you think he's competent which seems to contradict your first statement I quoted from this topic above.

That said, Dr. Farjo has repeatedly presented dozens of examples of his results that have and continue to prove to be on par with other leading surgeons in the world.

Given this, why do you continue to make comments that there is no surgeon worth seeing in the UK when this is obviously not true?

If I wanted to take the time, I could present quite possibly over 100 Dr. Farjo results that would impress even the worst critics. But since you've been around for awhile and you know how to use the search feature, I suggest doing this yourself as I'm sure you will see the great work that Dr. Farjo is regularly doing.

If you still disagree, then I ask that you contact me privately and we can schedule a phone call and go over several dozen hair transplant results that I select and you can tell me why you feel his work is not outstanding and not on part with other leading surgeons in the world.

I look forward to your response.

Bill

JeanLDD,

I also asked Mick from Dr. Farjo's clinic to present several recent examples of Dr. Farjo's results so you can go through them and then publicly explain why you think Dr. Farjo's work is not on par with other leading hair transplant surgeons in the world.

If you can't, I suggest revising your statements and include Dr. Farjo in your list of hair restoration surgeons worth consulting with.

Best wishes,

Bill

JeanLDD,

I also asked Mick from Dr. Farjo's clinic to present several recent examples of Dr. Farjo's results so you can go through them and then publicly explain why you think Dr. Farjo's work is not on par with other leading hair transplant surgeons in the world.

If you can't, I suggest revising your statements and include Dr. Farjo in your list of hair restoration surgeons worth consulting with.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think he's certainly worth researching and consulting, but to be honest I don't see a lot of Farjo results posted to begin with, and those that are available typically smaller cases. On this and other related forums the magnitude of results from the Belgians in particular available to look at online is significantly larger.

Maybe I'm wrong but from what I've seen I don't think that's disputable, I personally wouldn't go with a surgeon who doesn't have viewable cases from patients and the clinic coming out non-stop.

I'll just add this case of a transgender patient which I think is as good as it gets:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184797-dr-b-farjo-2000-fut.html

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.