Dr Antonio Armani has died (Alvi Armani)

Balboa

Just received an email from the Alvi Armani clinic.

Dear Patient;

It's with the heaviest of hearts and an emotion that we have to announce the passing of Dr. Antonio Alvi Armani M.D., the founder of Alvi Armani hair transplants, after a prolonged battle with pancreatic cancer.

The email was much longer i have put the full email on the last Armani post on site.

Some of you guys know how i felt about this doctor having had bad work which has gave me depression over many years. But having said that i still wouldnt wish anyone cancer.

Balboa.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Richard,

I agree that Matt's response was less than cordial. In fact, many new members aren't that familiar with the format of discussion forums so when I see this, I always try to educate people rather than make a sarcastic comment.

That said, we certainly want to help you find a hair restoration physician in California. However, when asking a question that's unrelated to the topic you are responding to, it's bet to start your own topic. To do that, go to the main forum www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve, click on a forum category, then click "New Thread". Once you do that, you can ask any question you wish and then people who respond to it should make sure to keep their responses related to your question or post.

In the meantime, I highly recommend you click here to see the hair transplant surgeons we recommend in California.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

RIP Dr. Armani, one of my best friends had a procedure with him back in 2006, this is an important reminder that tomorrow is never promised.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had scheduled my surgery with his clinic alvi Armani in Beverly Hills .. which is now run by doctor Baubac who was trained by doctor Armani. in December 2017 for 1400 grafts of FUe.. one week before the surgery The doctor canceled on me and wanted me to stay on propecia for a year first .. n reschedule when my hair has stabilized .. the alvi Armani clinic / doctor baubac didn’t want me to chase my hairline since I was only. Norwood 2 n just started experiencing hairloss. .. at first I was bummed out .. but now I’m very grateful n feel their clinic has great ethics n does great dense hairlines . ..it’s been 4 months now since they canceled on me .. n thank goodness , I lost a lot my hair .. now I’m nearing a Norwood 3 .. if they didn’t cancel on me .. I would be having multiple surgeries and chasing my hairline for the next few years .. even though I never met the man , but a thumbs up n rest In peace doctor Armani .. may ur legacy live on ..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 1:58 AM, Legend007 said:

I had scheduled my surgery with his clinic alvi Armani in Beverly Hills .. which is now run by doctor Baubac who was trained by doctor Armani. in December 2017 for 1400 grafts of FUe.. one week before the surgery The doctor canceled on me and wanted me to stay on propecia for a year first .. n reschedule when my hair has stabilized .. the alvi Armani clinic / doctor baubac didn’t want me to chase my hairline since I was only. Norwood 2 n just started experiencing hairloss. .. at first I was bummed out .. but now I’m very grateful n feel their clinic has great ethics n does great dense hairlines . ..it’s been 4 months now since they canceled on me .. n thank goodness , I lost a lot my hair .. now I’m nearing a Norwood 3 .. if they didn’t cancel on me .. I would be having multiple surgeries and chasing my hairline for the next few years .. even though I never met the man , but a thumbs up n rest In peace doctor Armani .. may ur legacy live on ..

I'm just in the middle of doing an online consult with Dr. Baubac  going back and forth in emails with his patient advisor Chad  

Waiting now to hear what the good doctor has to say 

I think he’s a good surgeon from pictures online of his work .. they are in Beverly Hills so u know they will u treat u well .. since u be paying  $8 a graft .. ask for travelers discount , n any special offers they have .. when I was booking with them they offered me free PRP n $1500 off for travelers discount because they advertised it on RealSelf , u have to mention it to them that u saw it there .. 

Send them good pictures , n express ur concerns about ur donor , if it’s good quality or not ...  

• 9 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 6:30 PM, Legend007 said:

I think he’s a good surgeon from pictures online of his work .. they are in Beverly Hills so u know they will u treat u well .. since u be paying  $8 a graft .. ask for travelers discount , n any special offers they have .. when I was booking with them they offered me free PRP n $1500 off for travelers discount because they advertised it on RealSelf , u have to mention it to them that u saw it there .. 

Send them good pictures , n express ur concerns about ur donor , if it’s good quality or not ...  

FYI, Armani's current surgeon, Dr. Baubac, will make you sign a non-disclosure agreement. When you arrive on the morning of your surgery, they surprise you with it.

Other HT surgeons do not do this. Be careful. Research everything thoroughly.

Edited by Ranger99

31 minutes ago, Ranger99 said:

FYI, Armani's current surgeon, Dr. Baubac, will make you sign a non-disclosure agreement. When you arrive on the morning of your surgery, they surprise you with it.

What kind of non-disclosure agreement do they want to make you sign ?

You might want to look into https://lahairclinic.com/  there located there in Ca and there main surgeon was supposedly also trained by Armani  results looks similar to Dr. Baubac but at a better price 

There youtube videos look interesting to me I plan on doing a consult with them when I get a chance 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREE_00jx5pHTgJZzzYGYWg/videos

Edited by Markee

27 minutes ago, Ranger99 said:

If ANY surgeon or their clinic staff ever surprised me on day of my procedure wanting me to sign an NDA I’d tell the they could gently fold it up into a nice condensed form and shove it where the sun don’t shine and demand a full refund of any deposit and walk right out, and if they decline my refund I’d file claims with the state medical and business board.

That’s a very shady cover-our-ass and an affront to free speech kind of bullshit tactic. If this is true, Baubac and his clinic is done with me for any consideration.

41 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

If ANY surgeon or their clinic staff ever surprised me on day of my procedure wanting me to sign an NDA I’d tell the they could gently fold it up into a nice condensed form and shove it where the sun don’t shine and demand a full refund of any deposit and walk right out, and if they decline my refund I’d file claims with the state medical and business board.

That’s a very shady cover-our-ass and an affront to free speech kind of bullshit tactic. If this is true, Baubac and his clinic is done with me for any consideration.

It's all too true.

Edited by Ranger99

Ranger, what do you mean By NDA.  Is it something to completely ban you from posting anything online or sharing anything?  Or is this more like a surgical consent where you agree to risks?  

6 hours ago, Ranger99 said:

It's all too true.

Then, I would take a photo or make a copy of their NDA and contact the California Department of Heath and the State Medical Board and report Alvi Armani and Dr Baubac for infringing on a Patients Bill of Rights, specifically I would say Section: 

14. Be free from restraints and seclusion of any form used as a means of coercion, discipline, convenience or retaliation by staff.

18 hours ago, Sean said:

Ranger, what do you mean By NDA.  Is it something to completely ban you from posting anything online or sharing anything?  Or is this more like a surgical consent where you agree to risks?  

Both. NDA and consent.