3600 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan 13th March 2018

Payam

2 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

Don’t listen to the doubters payam I’ve been following your progress from the beginning and the way you were treated at the start by a lot of people including mods, who were dismissing your claims and calling you a worrier was disgusting. You have every right to be upset and expose the shoddy work.

We are seeing more and more people from this clinic who are not satisfied with their result, something is going wrong 

No, nobody is doubting payams intentions. Just asked him to make a update so we get to know his current status. Dont understand why are you getting so defensive on his behalf? And i think its quite a legit request as not any recent pictures have been posted from him

i m looking forward to more updates as he mentioned that he will be posting new pictures this weekend. Also asked him to PM. 

And to be honest i feel he should be regularly making updates in this thread as many of this forum members are following his thread. And also in regard to be fair to Asmed one should make regular updates

Edited by MHR84

26 minutes ago, MHR84 said:

No, nobody is doubting payams intentions. Just asked him to make a update so we get to know his current status. Dont understand why are you getting so defensive on his behalf? And i think its quite a legit request as not any recent pictures have been posted from him

i m looking forward to more updates as he mentioned that he will be posting new pictures this weekend. Also asked him to PM. 

And to be honest i feel he should be regularly making updates in this thread as many of this forum members are following his thread. And also in regard to be fair to Asmed one should make regular updates

Not talking about you talking about in the beginning of this thread 

9 hours ago, munich said:

Hey Payam, 

could you please send me some progress pictures,too? I had my hair transplant with 3000 grafts also by asmed and my 6 month status looks similar to yours. My complete right Side shows very poor growth and the density in the frontal third is in some areas smaller then 10 Grafts per square centimeter.

Did you make any thread. If not can you please show us your pics. 

On 2/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, jonnyalex said:

If you view the international forums, you'll see that Dr Couto is in fact very hit or miss. 

Hello mate - could please share those forums so that I can take a look at more of his results as you mentioned.

Hey guys, really sorry for keeping you hanging but I have been dealing with some awful non hair-related shit in real life for the past month so I really couldn't find the time or willpower to do this properly, I took a new video in any case, here after a hair cut, 12 months: 

Compared to my 8th month:

I'm calling it failed at this point because it obviously is. I mean I'm not that poor guy Sanjar (I think that was his name?) but I don't really see how this could be considered anything other than failed at this point.. 

In any case really sorry for keeping you waiting and I will try to get you a proper one year update this week to also show the other side as well as the crown, hope the video will suffice until then

40 minutes ago, Payam said:

Hey guys, really sorry for keeping you hanging but I have been dealing with some awful non hair-related shit in real life for the past month so I really couldn't find the time or willpower to do this properly, I took a new video in any case, here after a hair cut, 12 months: 

Compared to my 8th month:

I'm calling it failed at this point because it obviously is. I mean I'm not that poor guy Sanjar (I think that was his name?) but I don't really see how this could be considered anything other than failed at this point.. 

In any case really sorry for keeping you waiting and I will try to get you a proper one year update this week to also show the other side as well as the crown, hope the video will suffice until then

Thanks for posting. Indeed that is failed by rectifiable so worry not

If you look at your pre-op photos it looks like you have substantially more hair. The middle part of your head looks really thick in the video. If I was to part mine the way you have I would also be able to see my scalp. Perhaps not as much as yours and I'm not saying you should be happy if you aren't. 

It does seem that you are just focused on that specific area. Does that mean you consider the rest of the transplant a success and just this area a failure?? Be good to see a video of the entire head so we can see how it all looks. 

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

And the clinic will say wait till 18 months no doubt. If they do . Tell them to not insult your intelligence contact i.ahrs and get the ball rolling in some sort of refund, use that money and go to a Dr. Who does all the work and has time for you. You have 1 chance now to sort this you need someone who's going to treat every remaining graft like gold and don't count on body hair it only grows so long it's not as simple as it seems.

6 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

If you look at your pre-op photos it looks like you have substantially more hair. The middle part of your head looks really thick in the video. If I was to part mine the way you have I would also be able to see my scalp. Perhaps not as much as yours and I'm not saying you should be happy if you aren't. 

It does seem that you are just focused on that specific area. Does that mean you consider the rest of the transplant a success and just this area a failure?? Be good to see a video of the entire head so we can see how it all looks. 

Are you being serious here? 

6 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Are you being serious here? 

Look at his pre-op photos and then look at the thickness of hair that is swept across in the video. It looks really dense. I'm not saying that area he shows is satisfactory but I'm asking if this is the only area that he is unhappy with as it is the only area he presents on his video.

So I don't see what you are getting at? If I was showing the results, I would show different angles of my whole head. No?

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Payam, thanks for showing the video.  It legit shows concerns and i know you will be posting more updates in the days to come.  

Man oh man, you definitely can try to reach out to IAHRS or ISHRS but not sure how you will be taken.  Quite honestly, you should file with them but send that same exact copy of correspondence to the FTC titled under Marketing/Business Practices and Marketing Fraud.  Id urge anyone who has an issue with any clinic to do the same.  Federal prosecuters/investigators know how the game is played and how silencing occurs and or marketing misrepresentation or bias occurs due to business relationships as well.  The more information folks submit, the better it is for regulation of the industry.  You can file in Turkey to local boards but if doctors are part of US business entities, there is more power here via FTC.

lets see how it looks in photos a couple days from now.  Payam, i think majority is wishing you the best here.  This whole ordeal is no doubt not easy to go through. I think repair patients waiting to find a way to be repaired can feel the extreme pain.  It is very tough to go through all these things man.  Keep your head up.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

I agree with this, while that specific portion of the hairline may look sparse, the entire hairline was transplanted. I think it would be fair to show the entire result. The front, both sides and the crown. Also, to accurately assess the result we should be comparing your results now to how you looked pre-op. Payam, I know you have been dealing with some issues, but I am really interested to know what the entire result looks like.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It doesn't matter that he shows the bad part in the video. If a half side of his head looks like this it is obviously a bad result. @Payam did you share your pics with asmed? It would be interesting to hear Dr. Korays opinion to this..

• Like 2

Im a total novice to hair transplant but isnt like 3600 grafts considered to be 1/2 or 1/3 of the total donor. One would expect a better result for such a small area? As i said im a novice and can be wrong. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mosd said:

Im a total novice to hair transplant but isnt like 3600 grafts considered to be 1/2 or 1/3 of the total donor. One would expect a better result for such a small area? As i said im a novice and can be wrong. 

the rest of the result remains to be unseen, but yes you are relatively correct. What Payam is showing is very poor in terms of growth and result.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sean said:

Payam, thanks for showing the video.  It legit shows concerns and i know you will be posting more updates in the days to come.  

Man oh man, you definitely can try to reach out to IAHRS or ISHRS but not sure how you will be taken.  Quite honestly, you should file with them but send that same exact copy of correspondence to the FTC titled under Marketing/Business Practices and Marketing Fraud.  Id urge anyone who has an issue with any clinic to do the same.  Federal prosecuters/investigators know how the game is played and how silencing occurs and or marketing misrepresentation or bias occurs due to business relationships as well.  The more information folks submit, the better it is for regulation of the industry.  You can file in Turkey to local boards but if doctors are part of US business entities, there is more power here via FTC.

lets see how it looks in photos a couple days from now.  Payam, i think majority is wishing you the best here.  This whole ordeal is no doubt not easy to go through. I think repair patients waiting to find a way to be repaired can feel the extreme pain.  It is very tough to go through all these things man.  Keep your head up.

I usually like your posts which are consistently helpful but come on, this is silly. Marketing fraud for what exactly? The fact that Payam can't read and misses the email correspondence and website material that nowhere says Koray does extractions (common in europe anyway), and specifically mentions a surgical team engaging in this? You can't claim marketing fraud for a below-par result or in Payam's case being wilfully illiterate. Also you mention "how silencing occurs", what silencing exactly? How is this not tilting at windmills?

Not to mention the fact that Payam deliberately parts and combs his hair in the video in the most retarded way possible to forcefully make the result look worse. 

Melvin did a great job emphasising this type of thing here and anyone else who has had a transplant will understand.

No excuse for not understanding this from people who should know better. 

Also to the people talking refunds, Payam's potentially pushed hundreds of people away off the back of a hell of a lot of dishonest, misleading or blatantly false information. The guy still can't post regular photos that aren't extreme closeups or in harsh bathroom lighting, parted ridiculously to avoid layering etc. No business in the world should refund a client/patient/customer who does this because it encourages people to make things up or in this case potentially assume that because they don't have an eighteen year olds density that they got screwed. If he acted like a decent and reasonable adult its a different story but no business should support or give credit someone who goes out of their way to turn people away off misleading info. He's literally posting on other forums saying not to go to the clinic because they will "be butchered". Sorry, anyone who thinks he should get a refund after that there's something wrong with your head.

Also maybe someone can explain to me why these results are passed over and no one cares whether or not they're below par despite Cooley having less than a tenth the number of patient posted results, but Payam's result is the end of the world. Genuinely want to know. I'm sick of having to repeat it, but this is not a dig at Cooley, but a question on why poor results are perfectly fine with some doctors but others people immediately jump to the "muh techs" and accuse the doctor of not caring or doing it for the money etc. Not hard to be reasonable or be consistent. Both with yields visibly lower than Payam's, and no one cares despite these two being half of the patient posted Cooley results on this site from the around the last yearish.:

Edited by JayLDD

I'm glad you posted that thread because I really don't know what the point of Melvins picture was, an out of focus super closeup from a nw5 with the flash enabled will obviously look bad, even on someone with hair. Compared here to my month 6 picture i am guessing he was trying to emulate, how are they in any way similar.. i mean you can try to deny and deflect all you want but the video doesn't lie, and my pictures have all been high res at a distance to tell the unfiltered truth. 

C3FE9E1F-DFE6-46F5-8825-24B2C617A85B.thumb.jpeg.ce1bca4e6326196d3f1fca62290c19da.jpeg

IMG_20180922_123323.jpg

HI Payam thank for the update .. In my opinion the left side definitely seems to be lacking density and will need extra grafts to reach the desired result ,why that happened I have no idea ..in saying that the way you show the result isn't the best tbh ...you should use a comb with a the end where the teeth are close together and not that brush you are using  which only aids in spreading the hair apart and not together like a comb does ...I have to be honest and although you obviously didn't have a a total success the rest of your hair looks pretty thick ..maybe if you could do the same with the right side so we can get a better idea of what the density in the hair-line there is compared to the left will give a better overall picture . 

I think you have shown concern about having a second surgery because you are worried that the new grafts won't take because of damage to the scalp ..I see nothing in your scalp that suggests there would be a problem .. But obviously get a Doc's opinion .

Edited by Mick50