Northwest lace hair systems

rh51

Hi I had been dealing with this company for a few years. but never again.

The so called owner Eric of this mickey mouse company is nothing but a Con.#

I complained the last system was to dark and to dense and this so called understanding person called me a liar and blocked me from his forum maybe because he didn't want me to tell people the truth.he thinks he is right and you are wrong and have no right to complain.

I would strongly advise any person who is thinking of using this company

IS DON'T.

AS YOU WILL REGRET IT

Edited by Bill - Managing Publisher

This kind of surprised me. I've only heard good things about him.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This kind of surprised me. I've only heard good things about him.

Yes good things about him when all is going well and he gets no complaints . he was ok with when he gets his cash and you are happy. but when you complain you are in the wrong he wont accept responsibility he just makes excuses .

I bought 3 systems from him the first was a good colour match the second was a bit to dark but I accepted it the third was a good match then I bought a fourth one it was way to dark but he didn't like me complaining .so banned me from the forum and wont sell me any more systems .

A very childish attitude.

Surprised as well. Northwest Lace usually bends over backwards to sort you out and keep you as a long-term customer.

Not to me. maybe I didn't order as many systems to justify me being a long-term customer.

there have been at least 2 other posts on other boards in the last few months on colouring problems and not putting it right.

its not many given the volume, but it does happen will all suppliers

2 is to many when you order a custom made system and they have a hair sample.

I ordered 4 custom made systems and beside the last one being way to dark the density was never what I asked for it was always to thick you don't order custom made hair pieces to sit there plucking them like a chicken to get the density you want.?

I would just like to finish off about this company it case people are thinking of ordering from them.

If I hadn't opened a paypal dispute before my time was up (as you only get 48 days to open a dispute with paypal)

I would not of got a refund from Eric. he gave me my money back because he had no choice.

Some won't

• Moderators

Many years ago I wore a hair system. After some time the color fades. Instead of getting it dyed or getting a new one from the company, I decided to dye it myself while I was wearing it. That way it was the exact same color as my real hair. That worked for me.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Many years ago I wore a hair system. After some time the color fades. Instead of getting it dyed or getting a new one from the company, I decided to dye it myself while I was wearing it. That way it was the exact same color as my real hair. That worked for me.

I'm glad it worked for you. but with my own hair being a mixture of colours /grey/fair/red tints and brown tints I don't think it could be achieved.