ASMED - Dr. Koray Erdogan 07/08 March 2018 4521 Grafts

Jammerz

On 10/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, hanginginthewire said:

What was your original, emerging Norwood pattern?  Not just the recession but the overall diffusing?  

Erm I asked Esen and she said the doctor said nw3, I had slightly thinning at crown area doc said fin will fix that hopefully..

15 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

bro your hairline looks amazing. density looks fine. don’t sweat any of it at all

Thanks bro it’s weird because my natural hair on top is basically being overtaken by the implants lol the hair line is starting to become thicker then the middle of my head, I’m very happy so far and also happy that I can go 0.5 fade to 1 on sides and back and looks fine 

On a side note I’ve noticed that since re starting the finasteride I’m suffering from bad fatigue and brain fog like I find it hard to motivate myself for work and get out of bed and find myself coming in from work and sleeping on sofa most days, has anyone else had this?

The worst side effect for me is that libido has gone down considerably and only comes back when I intimate. I think that your symptom is because of the lower level of dihydrotestosterone. In my case I'm far more calmer and relaxed when I use finasteride but that's not a good thing because it's like you don't have as much energy or "power" within. Doing physical exercise and sports helps me to recover that energy, try it. It works for me. We men are all hormonal.

35 minutes ago, BigBen said:

The worst side effect for me is that libido has gone down considerably and only comes back when I intimate. I think that your symptom is because of the lower level of dihydrotestosterone. In my case I'm far more calmer and relaxed when I use finasteride but that's not a good thing because it's like you don't have as much energy or "power" within. Doing physical exercise and sports helps me to recover that energy, try it. It works for me. We men are all hormonal.

Yeah bro labido for me has basically gone lol it’s so weird feel like a tired mess 

Your 7 months results look great! I am around the same age and have a similar hairless pattern. From what I have seen so far, Dr. Erdogan has done some great work. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to afford a hair transplant lol ?

Leading up to choosing Dr. Erdogan, were there any other HT Doctors that you were considering and why was he your ultimate choice? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 7:05 AM, Jay Ell said:

Your 7 months results look great! I am around the same age and have a similar hairless pattern. From what I have seen so far, Dr. Erdogan has done some great work. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to afford a hair transplant lol ?

Leading up to choosing Dr. Erdogan, were there any other HT Doctors that you were considering and why was he your ultimate choice? 

Hi mate, sorry for late reply I’d say my other choice would have been Dr Lorenzo, I like dr Konior but I heard his waiting time is immense.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:34 AM, Jammerz said:

Yeah bro labido for me has basically gone lol it’s so weird feel like a tired mess 

So do you plan to keep taking the fin in spite of the sides? 

Great result on the HT, by the way. 

WOW! Looks fantastic! 

Hairline design definitely suits you, love how there’s no gaps in the hairline either and looks full especially for 8months!

Are you using any hair fibers in the latest photos or is that the natural density?

3 hours ago, vchorro said:

Amazing result so far, mate! Congrats! :D

Thanks mate 

2 hours ago, yesplease said:

So do you plan to keep taking the fin in spite of the sides? 

Great result on the HT, by the way. 

Yeah I’d rather have less labido than have no hair tbh 

1 hour ago, VicTNYC said:

WOW! Looks fantastic! 

Hairline design definitely suits you, love how there’s no gaps in the hairline either and looks full especially for 8months!

Are you using any hair fibers in the latest photos or is that the natural density?

Thanks man! And I’ve never used any divers before it’s just my hair 

1 hour ago, LordBaldwin said:

Looks great!  I'm hoping my result will be as awesome as yours.

Thanks, it will if you just don’t stress and trust the process 

1 hour ago, Jammerz said:

Thanks mate 

Yeah I’d rather have less labido than have no hair tbh 

Thanks man! And I’ve never used any divers before it’s just my hair 

Thanks, it will if you just don’t stress and trust the process 

Mate, from where you have come what a difference!

I am going to Asmed in 12 days.  I like your hairline, did the doc suggest that or did you modify his initial drawing?

1 hour ago, markymarc123 said:

Mate, from where you have come what a difference!

I am going to Asmed in 12 days.  I like your hairline, did the doc suggest that or did you modify his initial drawing?

I modified his initial decision I told him how I wanted it mate. He’s open to what you want and he was happy with what I said

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Payam said:

Looks like a knockout result man even when slightly wet despite your thin hair diameter it's very dense and natural, you must be over the moon with this

22 minutes ago, PlanetStephen said:

Wow! Your results are amazing at 8 months! You must be so happy with it 😄👌🏻

Thanks guy, yeah I’m very happy with the result the barbers were all saying how good the work was and how they could only tell by being super close. I’m happy with how my hair is now my confidence is high and no longer worried about my hair