Consultation with dr Diep. Here’s my options n his prices

I'm really concerned with Dr Diep ethics. I've been looking into him but almost $9 a graft is ridiculous and his office peoples manners seem quite rude. They sent me an email quoting me for a lower price and as I'm about to pay it I call them and they raised the price on me. When they sent me a quote for the higher price they even changed it to a sooner due date and refused to accept the price they sent me in email.

I'm really concerned with Dr Diep ethics. I've been looking into him but almost $9 a graft is ridiculous and his office peoples manners seem quite rude. They sent me an email quoting me for a lower price and as I'm about to pay it I call them and they raised the price on me. When they sent me a quote for the higher price they even changed it to a sooner due date and refused to accept the price they sent me in email.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I found Dr. Diep, and his staff to be nice, polite, and professional. Price wise, it's probably supply and demand. He's backed up about 7 months for FUE.

I felt comfortable there ... n found there prices to be fair .. it’s $8 a graft for fue . N around $4.50 a graft for Fut .. that’s the average price around here In Cali .. i was surprised that I needed 1750 -2000 grafts when I had quotes from two other top docs in Beverly Hills 6 months ago quoting me 1200-1400 grafts .. but then my hair has receded quite a bit within the last 6 months..

- If u r expecting doctor dieps clinic to be giving u great customer service because we spending a lot of money n would appreciate that .. they not .. go to Beverly Hills .. they treat u like a celebrity .. but if u want results ..

I think doctor diep has proven that .. that’s y I’m going to choose him as my first surgery , just get the job done.. the hairline is important , u want that built correctly , n that be ur base for future transplants . ..u want it done right the first time , dense packed .. n he specializes in that .,..

• 1 year later...

Legend007, did you go through with it?

If you went to Diep for FUT, I hope you had a better experience than I did.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/48198-is-this-normal-fut-donor-area-1-day-after-suture-removal/

Scar is so wide I could get his name tattooed in there.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, motow said:

Legend007, did you go through with it?

If you went to Diep for FUT, I hope you had a better experience than I did.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/48198-is-this-normal-fut-donor-area-1-day-after-suture-removal/

Scar is so wide I could get his name tattooed in there.

I believe he actually ended up getting FUE with H&W