HT near Nashville TN? Parsley? Cooley?

Hi everyone. Been reading up here a ton and looking at surgeon options.

I've already had a consult at Dr. Parsley's office after high recommendations here. However I didn't meet with him but rather with his associate, Dr. Waldman. I really liked Dr. Waldman personally, but can't find any reviews of his work here or anywhere else. It's hard to discern his work from Dr. Parsley's, though I'm confident Parsley wouldn't partner with a surgeon who is sub par.

So just wondering if anyone can vouch for Dr. Waldman's work, OR recommend anyone closer to Tennessee. I met with Dr Fisher years back. Liked him, but also can't find much by way of reviews, other than that he's expensive.

Dr. Cooley and Konior are also on my short list. Both their reputations precede them, so if I were to go with either of them it would simply come down to price.

Thanks for any input! Big decision!

I'm not too familiar with Dr Parsley or Dr Waldman.

Both Dr Cooley and Dr Konoir are top class choices. Dr Cooley is in Charlotte while Dr Konoir is in Chicago.

A number of current and past patients have reviews posted on this site that you should be able to access.

My procedure was with Dr Cooley last July. You can tell he cares about what he does. He has a great support team who all work well together. I have a post that I need to add on to my signature but hopefully you can find it.

I think you also need to determine when you want to get the procedure done. Dr Konoir may have a longer wait line but you'll have to contact their patient co-ordinator. When you contact Dr Cooley's office; reach out to Lollie or Aileene. They will put you at ease and not pressure you to rush into any decisions. You come first.

If you have any questions regarding Dr Cooley please don't hesitate to reach out to me

• Like 1

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts

Go to Cooley or Konior regardless of how much more expensive they are. Save your money and go to someone who has a proven track record. This isn’t a one size fits all procedure where all surgeons are alike and do the same work. You should not bargain shop for surgeons or limit how far you travel.

• Thanks 1

Both Dr.Cooley and Dr. Konior are very experienced hair transplant surgeons who will give you an honest recommendation and surgical plan. I agree that you should be considering more than just price and clinic location because getting a positive outcome is the most important thing.

I drove there and back in a day for my consult with Koinor from West Tennessee.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.