‘Propecia Castrated Me,’ Says New York State Man

Mark2010

Mark is not the only one suffering from the pfs symptoms.

Being able to type does not mean being able to work. Even high graduated people don't get a job.

Attacking people by saying they would be retarted is only indicating the level of knowledge and intelligence. No level?

Maybe you should read the studies (Harvard, Baylor, Melcangi).

The fact that M. had to change the leaflet several times, shows that M.s own studies might not been at the scientifique level they should have been. The fact, that pfs is discussed in the biggest countries (even on tv) is a sign that pfs is not just an imagination. It is an amount of different symptoms caused by f. I wish I had been man enough! to let grow a bald head. Better than being impotent. But yeah, everyone who is not taking fin is a pussy, right?

I have a list of pussies not taking fin and being very successful : Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkeley, Vin Diesel, Robert Murdoch and so on...

I was such a pussy to believe that blocking dht (important for erections, libido...) was the root of baldness and my luck. What a pussy I was to take that product. I was very masculin, potent and full of energy. If my hair is or was more important than having sex, then I am not a man. And now, I am not really on pfs.

People can decide themselves whether to take or not. But I can tell you, when you get the symptoms you wish you had the key to go back in the time.

If fin is that secure, just ask your doc or a friend to take it after you have let them read the leaflet. If it is smarties, go on and just throw a pill. Ask your doc to do so, guess what? He never touches it cause he knows what happens.

I've read the studies and at the end of the day It's all statistics, PFS is less common among fin users than dying in a car crash is for the general population. You can argue with it all you like, as a young person with an active dating life who wants to be the best person I can it's a no brainer to try it. In percentage terms it isn't riskier than much that people engage in every day of the week without thought.

[https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/facts-statistics-mortality-risk

You have three times higher chance of dying from a firearm, and a similar chance of dying from falling down the stairs as PFS from taking finasteride.

And hey idiot, my doctor DOES take the drug and told me he prescribes it roughly twice a week, has NEVER had a patient with permanent sides and its about 1/100 who will have temporary side effects.

I doubt you would be having sex as a pathetic bald loser who has a tendency to blame his problems on drugs that benefit millions of people and the vast, vast majority of users like a narcissistic piece of shit too.

And if he can type and systematically engage in anti-fin propoganda providing research into every piece of data that suits his cause with better English than most of the population, he can work. To suggest otherwise is laughable.

Edited by JeanLDD

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Senior!

Your level of intellect is astonishing. Due to fin intake?

Yeah, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel and so on are bald losers, haha, no questions anymore as you admit that pfs is real. All those baldies don't have a girlfriend and suffer being alone, right?

I think to die in a car crash is not the same as suffering from pfs. But if you like comparing two different things, go ahead.

The risk of dying while climbing a skyscraper is lower than being hit by a car passing a street at noon. Should I climb?

You cannot make the difference of probability and the intensity of an event.

I do not need to talk to someone who is insuating things and qualifies people over the internet whether they are able to work or not. This is quackery, telediagnosis and shows your credibility re the right estimation of people. You cannot be such an self-forgetting guy who wants to warn people from baldness. Nothing else to do on Saturday than being on that platform, really? For years?

But if I had no problems with my hair or had a good solution, I would never spent my time here and defend a drug which has sides. Every drug has sides. But if someone is not capable of reading correctly, it might be not easy to understand properly.

I think you are quite well paid for your job here. So I am expecting the next attack within the next 1-2 hours as you are sitting in front of the computer and waiting for the next job to be done. Looking forward.

Edited by noprop

Don't you think you have another problem than just your hairline?

What about asking girls if they think your hairline is important?

I don't remember any similar stories in my life, even my supershort hair was better accepted by some women. Women don't like men focusing on their hair or just superficial things. They are interested in men being interested in women. Better would be to earn good money and being bald than having hair but no money...you are making the wrong decision...

I hate these propaganda people .. it’s fine if u have an opinion , but don’t force it upon us and spreading hate about something ..

I too am suffering from post finasteride syndrome when I quit using it 3 years ago ..

I had permanent loss of my hairline , thinning hair on my scalp .

Depression from my hair loss , lost of confidence and ambition . N now $10,000 to restore what I lost in the hairline .. makes me upset n so mad at myself for not doing enough research back then n quit propecia and instead trying herbal supplements n laser caps only to waste time n letting my hair continuing to miniaturize.. because of these kind of propaganda ..

This Mark2010 guy always comes up with these horror stories about propecia .

its not new for him he is a total retard , just check how many posts he has regarding Propecia since so many years , I think he has No creative work left in life .

I remember earlier some 8 months back "Spanker" had told me to ignore his posts as this Mark2010 guy was trying to push that propecia was the cause behind Depression with No valid scientific study .

I think he has some phobia .

Telediagnosis, right? So, Mark has phobia? You must be healer, right? Or a doc? Nothing of them? Hm...calling someone retard, great work. Lack of valid arguments, right?

So, there is no evidence for all your attacking. Oh, sorry, I forgot, maybe you meant someone else sitting in front of the computer... sorry, didn't know.

Hey Senior!

Your level of intellect is astonishing. Due to fin intake?

Yeah, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel and so on are bald losers, haha, no questions anymore as you admit that pfs is real. All those baldies don't have a girlfriend and suffer being alone, right?

I think to die in a car crash is not the same as suffering from pfs. But if you like comparing two different things, go ahead.

The risk of dying while climbing a skyscraper is lower than being hit by a car passing a street at noon. Should I climb?

You cannot make the difference of probability and the intensity of an event.

I do not need to talk to someone who is insuating things and qualifies people over the internet whether they are able to work or not. This is quackery, telediagnosis and shows your credibility re the right estimation of people. You cannot be such an self-forgetting guy who wants to warn people from baldness. Nothing else to do on Saturday than being on that platform, really? For years?

But if I had no problems with my hair or had a good solution, I would never spent my time here and defend a drug which has sides. Every drug has sides. But if someone is not capable of reading correctly, it might be not easy to understand properly.

I think you are quite well paid for your job here. So I am expecting the next attack within the next 1-2 hours as you are sitting in front of the computer and waiting for the next job to be done. Looking forward.

"Yeah, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel and so on are bald losers, haha, no questions anymore as you admit that pfs is real. All those baldies don't have a girlfriend and suffer being alone, right?

"

Millionare celebrities (that for the most part weren't bald when they became celebrities) aren't inhibited by balding? Who would have thought? I guess bald guys just have to be millionare blockbuster action stars or sportspeople and it will all be fine? Sounds easy! Great!

"I think to die in a car crash is not the same as suffering from pfs. But if you like comparing two different things, go ahead. "

It's the same in terms of probabilities. There is a risk/return paradigm in everything we do. Well done on ignoring or simply being too stupid to understand this. Of course a select group will suffer from finasteride, as will those who take pills of almost any kind, drive to work or leave the house. Risk of harm doesn't mean you should automatically avoid something, especially with the success rate of finasteride being very high and with long term efficacy.

"The risk of dying while climbing a skyscraper is lower than being hit by a car passing a street at noon. Should I climb?

You cannot make the difference of probability and the intensity of an event. "

I'm not replying to you again because you're embarrassingly stupid particularly in this point which shows lack of understanding on so many issues. It is about percentages of risk specifically among people who engage in something firstly, not the raw numbers. Did you finish high school? The car analogy works because 90% of adults drive. And again, this is a risk/reward situation, there is a massive potential upside to taking finasteride, this isn't climbing a skyscraper for arbitrary reasons.

"I do not need to talk to someone who is insuating things and qualifies people over the internet whether they are able to work or not. This is quackery, telediagnosis and shows your credibility re the right estimation of people. You cannot be such an self-forgetting guy who wants to warn people from baldness. Nothing else to do on Saturday than being on that platform, really? For years? "

I've had a transplant a year ago and am having another in a months time which brings me to look at things more. Usually I post in bursts and then go off for a while. Specifically you narcissistic scum sicken me because I was influenced by your degenerate propoganda to avoid finasteride while I headed to norwood 3V, only to get on it and have absolutely no issues and end up spending over 20 grand to fix the issue that was caused by disingenuous, narcissistic pieces of filth like yourself. It wasn't a matter of simply warning for you pieces of shit, it was your discrediting of Merck, their studies on finasteride and claiming that the data was outright false, and systematically posting on every hairloss orientated part of the internet you can find. Hyperbole from degenerates linking ambulance chasing firms likely on a commission and posting all day with every shred of research they could find, doing TV interviews and posting on Youtube while saying they couldn't think with clarity or work a job. What a laughable crock of shit. For you it's all suicide this, destroyed life that, broken dicks. What about the millions who have been helped immensely on the drug and for whom it heavily increases their quality of life for a long period of time?

And to the comment about spending my time here, well I played league of Legends all day, watched Youtube videos, had sex with a tinder girl earlier and went on here for a bit among other things. What would be your idea of a better Saturday night? Getting pissed out in town? I'll do whatever I please. And why say "for years"? My account is less than a year old, it was made in April 2017, who are you trying to fool? What a pathetic, lying moron you are. You supposed PFS sufferers just can't help yourselves with the serial lying, even when anyone can spend two seconds to see they are talking out their ass. Maybe talk to your shrink about it.

"I do not need to talk to someone who is insuating things and qualifies people over the internet whether they are able to work or not."

If someone can literally post on hundreds of Youtube videos and every hairloss forum, link studies from every place they can find with detailed research, be in contact with other PFS sufferers (supposedly sufferers anyway), link law firms and write more elegantly than most adults, they can perform some kind of job, even if its part time. I don't need to be a doctor to tell you that you're a complete fucking idiot if you can't figure that out.

Don't you think you have another problem than just your hairline?

What about asking girls if they think your hairline is important?

I don't remember any similar stories in my life, even my supershort hair was better accepted by some women. Women don't like men focusing on their hair or just superficial things. They are interested in men being interested in women. Better would be to earn good money and being bald than having hair but no money...you are making the wrong decision...

For reference I'm in my early twenties. I do think it's a different story for men in their 30s, but hair is still immensely beneficial and makes you hugely more attractive.

I have a female friend who never thought of me as balding to begin with because it was always long enough to hide most of it, and constantly when I'm in town with her on a Saturday night she makes fun of bald guys, giggles and says "ew" whenever she sees a young bald guy. There's a highschool friend I saw with her when we were out and she said things like "that guys gross", "he's so weird" when he literally just gave me a basic greeting and a quick chat when I saw him. Most of my friends don't know I've had a transplant and every single time we see a bald/ing guy in their early to mid twenties they mention it and say they look like a weirdo. There's ample research data showing that it drops attractiveness massively, makes you look less agreeable, half the female population of any age would not date you, and it ages you 5-10 years. Even studies concluding that people think you LOOK less confident simply in a fucking still photo with hair digitally removed compared to the original. The physical trait of having hair makes people THINK you look more confident without realising how absurd this is. This issue sounds eerily familiar to the filth some people like yourself are spreading here doesn't it?

"Women don't like men focusing on their hair or just superficial things."

Actually they do, they like men who give a shit about themselves. Perhaps not the ugly crackwhores you spend your time with, if you can find anyone at all to put up with you, not much less desirable to women than a bald, moronic idiot who care about his appearance and copes by saying it's "superficial things".

Pre-hairloss many women were interested, gave me looks, and I could get a hookup in town on a Fri or Sat night with no trouble. At NW3 women outright avoided looking at me, none approached me in town and they acted disgusted or walked away if I tried to talk to them. Post-transplant looking like a fullhead once again surprise surprise women constantly get touchy feely, laugh at every joke and act submissive and interested again. This is all in the space of about three years, I'm well aware of what changed.

Your solution of magically making a lot of money isn't going to make women magically attracted to bald men.

Anyway, I'm done with you, you're pure degenerate, disingenuous scum.

I think you might be too young to read all those studies and understand them properly.

DHT makes a man man. You lack of it as DHT is reduced by fin. So, what are you talking about? Are you a pu....? Transgender take fin. No comment.

Living with pfs is not being dead - you want to live normally but cannot.

Once again, a man who has big problems loosing his hair, has no selfconfidence. When a woman cares about it, alright. You don't get more girls by keeping your hair, right? Cause you are fixed on your hair. One day, you will understand that.

Jason Statham has money, success and is very masculin. Unfortunately, he has such an ugly girlfriend, right? Rose Huntington. Go to her and tell her who you are. And that you still have hair. She might think it is a joke, of course, everyone would. But I guess, not all people looks that great he does with baldness. Maybe that could be your problem. You don't look masculin. So, I am sorry.

The reason you are so aggressive is that I am right. You don't have the money and status you would like to have. Go and search what women thinks about hair or money. If you think hair is more important than money or having an education and a certain position, then you are a narcistic liar - and you won't EVER be there where Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan are.

Ask women what is the most important thing for them? RIGHT! It is hair, but not acting like a man, not having money, not having an important position. But having hair and talking about it. You are finished with yourself. Anyway, when you get pfs like symptoms, it is not from fin, no way, and even so, it was worth and having hair but not having success. Get an education. This will help you achieving your goals. Not your hair. I don't call you anything, this shows just lack of arguments and being helpless.

Instead, you can show your great villa and your Ferrari to women. And that you are very successful at the bank. No, oh no, that is not interesting women at all. Or inviting women to a great restaurant, gala and so on - oh no. They will reject, hahahaha. That is not reality.

It is your hair in the first line, so pay attention there! Keep focusing on that, nothing else.

One day, you are 30 or 40 and realize that you haven't achieved anything big and important except keeping your hair. This is what makes you successful.

You will awake one day. Of course, you are still young. Good luck Superman, Hollywood hero, CEO, Lawyer...

DHT makes a man man. You lack of it as DHT is reduced by fin. So, what are you talking about? Are you a pu....? Transgender take fin. No comment.

Personally I do not like the personal attacks going on in this thread.

But this quote is just nonsense. Nothing more to say.

Yeah I don’t like the arguments either .. personal attacks isn’t needed .. people come here to seek advice or just express their opinions .. I can totally understand why the op wants to warn others of the side effects of finasteride. . N I can see why others are against him because fin does help them ..

Me personally I’m at 7 months now with finasteride.. my hair continued to recede at the hairline , I have a lot less hair than I did a year ago.. n have been pretty depressed about it :. Been drinking more n not work out or hanging out with friends and family anymore ..I don’t feel good or look good anymore ...’gosh I’m bout to turn 39 in two weeks n my age is catching up to me .. finasteride is not going to reverse that .. however Fin has slowed down my hairloss progression .. my hairs seem stronger n don’t fall out as easily .. with my upcoming hair transplant in a few months it should Improve my hairline n I get a fresh start.. but it’s a wake up call for me.. I’m planning on working out again n not drink or smoke as much , it’s not going to be easy , since it became a habit .. but I’m not about to just let life n hair break me .. .. as we age we need to make a better effort in taking care of ourselves .. best wishes to u guys ..

Personally I do not like the personal attacks going on in this thread.

But this quote is just nonsense. Nothing more to say.

Although I'm harsh in general I would rarely resort to personal attacks, but I can 100% put the money I've spent on hair transplants, and going from a NW 1.5 to NW3V to these kinds of people and their propoganda. I had the drug 18 months prior to getting on it just sitting on my desk but fell for the which includes them discrediting the genuine medical data and saying plainly that it is false. This in itself they ought to be sued for, blatant lying that isn't backed up by evidence, its conspiratorial nonsense and I'm sure I'm not the only one that suffered because of it. Their claims go beyond legitimate warnings into clear lies.

Not only do they lie, accuse the researchers who formulated the various studies on the drug of falsifying data, and directly cause harm to people like myself through their lies; but they've decided to dedicate their time to attacking a substance that helps the vast, vast majority of users because of their own incredibly rare issues that had a lower chance of occurring to a fin user than dying in a car crash. They have total disregard for the harm they cause and are happy to lie about the issue for their little crusade, there's no other way to describe them than disingenuous scum.

Edited by JeanLDD

The placebo group ALWAYS has a comparably signifcant amount of issues with "side effects" as the finasteride group in the major fin studies, which is another reason to be all the more sceptical.

This isn't true at all. I have no idea where you're getting this from. Here's what the FDA had to say about what you are referring to:

"The safety analysis does not support the proposed label claim that safety profiles of finasteride and placebo are similar."

Here's a screengrab from the FDA's statistical review.

http://imgur.com/RgaaKV3

Here is the FDA statistical review you didn't read but felt compelled to make an argument based on its conclusions anyhow.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/97/20788_PROPECIA%20TABLETS,%201MG_STATR.PDF

Now that you know that you were misinformed, are you going to change your premise?

Edited by 10x12x6

This isn't true at all. I have no idea where you're getting this from. Here's what the FDA had to say about what you are referring to:

"The safety analysis does not support the proposed label claim that safety profiles of finasteride and placebo are similar."

Here's a screengrab from the FDA's statistical review.

http://imgur.com/RgaaKV3

Here is the FDA statistical review you didn't read but felt compelled to make an argument based on its conclusions anyhow.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/97/20788_PROPECIA%20TABLETS,%201MG_STATR.PDF

Now that you know that you were misinformed, are you going to change your premise?

I didn't say they were the same and in previous posts I acknowledged PFS and general finasteride side effects existed so clearly didn't imply this, I specifically used the term "comparably significant" which they are and that the number with sides in the control group was over half that in the drug group, in the first link you gave 3.8% of the users had sexual sides who were on the drug and 2.1% in the placebo had sexual sides. That is over half the number in the finasteride group, which is a significant point to note.

In the second link you gave, it mentions 10 finasteride patients had to stop due to side effects, while twelve placebo group patients had to stop due to side effects. Five of these in the fin group were due to sexual sides and 3 in the placebo group. All of these sides went away in the short term after discontinuing, and again a significant amount of placebo groups (over half the amount in the fin group) believed they had sexual sides. Again note that in a study of close to a thousand people, not one had PFS or permanent sides. Similarly in all the other major studies also.

Good try though mate.

I didn't say they were the same and in previous posts I acknowledged PFS and general finasteride side effects existed so clearly didn't imply this, I specifically used the term "comparably significant" which they are and that the number with sides in the control group was over half that in the drug group, in the first link you gave 3.8% of the users had sexual sides who were on the drug and 2.1% in the placebo had sexual sides. That is over half the number in the finasteride group, which is a significant point to note.

In the second link you gave, it mentions 10 finasteride patients had to stop due to side effects, while twelve placebo group patients had to stop due to side effects. Five of these in the fin group were due to sexual sides and 3 in the placebo group. All of these sides went away in the short term after discontinuing, and again a significant amount of placebo groups (over half the amount in the fin group) believed they had sexual sides. Again note that in a study of close to a thousand people, not one had PFS or permanent sides. Similarly in all the other major studies also.

Good try though mate.

Okay, just by the language you're using, I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about. I know you think you can bullshit it, but you need to understand it's not working. I am HIGHLY AWARE you have not taken a statistics class. And I do mean HIGHLY AWARE. First off, those percentages aren't what you think they mean, aren't what's of interest, and are not used in any statistical test to determine a drug's effect. "Comparably significant" is a completely useless term that you just made up. "the number with sides in the control group was over half that in the drug group" is not a statistical test of any kind, is not used to determine the null hypothesis. It's pubtrash. No further comment is needed. If you want to contradict the FDA's conclusion (I suggest reading it before commenting on it), you're going to have to start by taking a statistics class. Learn what the null hypothesis is (what's being investigated) Learn what ANOVA is (one of the many statistical test used to determine the null hypothesis.) So far, you've just proven to be another idiot on the Internet talking out of his ass.

Okay, I see you are skimming for things to "prove" your point, but you have to read and also understand the study. There is so much wrong this shit. This is typical hairloss forum brospeak, I don't feel like going over all of it. I'll just debunk the last thing you said.

"not one had PFS or permanent sides."

http://i.imgur.com/qKSEtK5.png

"Similarly in all the other major studies also."

Not one major study says this. Some advice, don't skim a paper and link it here to "prove" yourself right. It'll just further you're embarrassment.

Okay, just by the language you're using, I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about. I know you think you can bullshit it, but you need to understand it's not working. I am HIGHLY AWARE you have not taken a statistics class. And I do mean HIGHLY AWARE. First off, those percentages aren't what you think they mean, aren't what's of interest, and are not used in any statistical test to determine a drug's effect. "Comparably significant" is a completely useless term that you just made up. "the number with sides in the control group was over half that in the drug group" is not a statistical test of any kind, is not used to determine the null hypothesis. It's pubtrash. No further comment is needed. If you want to contradict the FDA's conclusion (I suggest reading it before commenting on it), you're going to have to start by taking a statistics class. Learn what the null hypothesis is (what's being investigated) Learn what ANOVA is (one of the many statistical test used to determine the null hypothesis.) So far, you've just proven to be another idiot on the Internet talking out of his ass.

Okay, I see you are skimming for things to "prove" your point, but you have to read and also understand the study. There is so much wrong this shit. This is typical hairloss forum brospeak, I don't feel like going over all of it. I'll just debunk the last thing you said.

"not one had PFS or permanent sides."

http://i.imgur.com/qKSEtK5.png

"Similarly in all the other major studies also."

Not one major study says this. Some advice, don't skim a paper and link it here to "prove" yourself right. It'll just further you're embarrassment.

" "the number with sides in the control group was over half that in the drug group" is not a statistical test of any kind, is not used to determine the null hypothesis. It's pubtrash. No further comment is needed. "

Cool strawman. I even said in my last post this wasn't discrediting the fact that the control vs drug group weren't statistically similar in terms of safety. So why argue the point again if I didn't claim it? I specifically said comparably significant because it reflects that a significant number of those that claim to have sides attributed to finasteride in fact do not. None of the supposed conclusions you attribute to me were actually made, I've said it three times now but not once did I say that finasteride couldn't be attributed to the side effects profile referenced in many circumstances.

The fact that ZERO people in any of the major finasteride studies including the one you linked had long term side effects IS statistically significant however.

No point talking to you when you respond to arguments no one made and a person who doesn't exist. My issue is when anti-fin propogandists branch into outright claiming the data is false, which the majority of anti-fin propagandists do, particularly when they talk about the linked FDA statistical review.

Well, what I see from this study:

- Even the placebo group showed side effects

- The difference is percent points is very small between placebo and substance

- If the difference is significant is not yet clear, but needs further investigation

Summary:

If you have sides while taking FIN, there is a high chance that they are a mind trick or other health issues are behind them

Pop that pill like it’s candy .. it will hopefully slow down ur hairloss .. there’s a reason doctors prescribe it as medication for ur hair .. if it was really bad for u. U think the doctors will risk their job n reputation to prescribe something that doesn’t work or is harmful to u ?

- I don’t even read about the side effects of fin , the more u read about it the more it gets into ur head ..

Heck I didn’t even know that insomnia can be caused by fin until mark came on here n blamed it on finasteride for his insomnia problems .. I recently just started to notice I had insomnia too n was questioning myself if fin was causing it .. but then I realize I’ve been having insomnia for years off n on.. when I wasnt even taking fin or have hair issues ..

so pop that pill n don’t read too much into the horror stories or sideeffects it will affect ur head . Take it and if u can still get a boner .. then u are good to go ..

I specifically said comparably significant because it reflects that a significant number of those that claim to have sides attributed to finasteride in fact do not.

That's not what that means. That's just total nonsense. That's hair loss forum brospeak. That's you talking out of your ass. That's complete bullshit.

I understand you're a naive young guy who's parroting shit he read on hair loss forums. However it's time to come to the realisation that what you've read is complete bullshit. Go back and read the FDA Statistical Review again. See all that stuff you don't understand? Yeah, that's kind of important. Notice how they don't say anything remotely similar to "it reflects that a significant number of those that claim to have sides attributed to finasteride in fact do not." That's because what you said is complete Internet forum trash. If you don't understand the methodology, you're just going to say a lot of dumb shit like you just did. Take it from someone who understand statistics: You are embarrassing yourself.

The fact that ZERO people in any of the major finasteride studies including the one you linked had long term side effects IS statistically significant however.
It's amazing you can demonstrate so much stupidity in one sentence. Okay, like I said, you are embarrassing yourself. Like I also said, I am HIGHLY AWARE you haven't taken a statistics class. I already told you you're not going to be able to bullshit your way into convincing people you know what you're talking about. First of all, I know you think you might know what statistical significance is, I can tell you with 100% certainty you do not. It doesn't mean what you think it means. Don't try to invent your own meaning for it either.

Aside from you not knowing what you're talking about it's very obvious you haven't even thought your arguments through. You're talking from both sides of your mouth. First you said this,

"I specifically said comparably significant because it reflects that a significant number of those that claim to have sides attributed to finasteride in fact do not"

then you said this,

"The fact that ZERO people in any of the major finasteride studies including the one you linked had long term side effects"

But shouldn't there be SOME people experience a "nocebo" or whatever bullshit you guys like to say? Why is it (according to you) that ZERO people suffer from long term sexual side effects when sexual dysfunction is allegedly common in the general population? (I know the answer, this is just an exercise in futility.)

Edited by 10x12x6

Well, what I see from this study:

- Even the placebo group showed side effects

- If the difference is significant is not yet clear, but needs further investigation

Summary:

If you have sides while taking FIN, there is a high chance that they are a mind trick or other health issues are behind them

From this comment I can see:

-You like talking out of your ass.

Summary:

If you talk out of your ass, you're just going to embarrass yourself. You are tricking yourself into thinking people might think you are smart, when in fact you are a total dumbshit.

From this comment I can see:

-You like talking out of your ass.

And I see that you must be talking about yourself with this comments.

Cause what I say is correct and what you say is ... well actually you say nothing.

You just try to bully People in the hope to win the discussion in that way.

I guess the op has brought in the anti finasteride task force, how many new members have they sent in to take you on JLDD lol

..+..

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

And I see that you must be talking about yourself with this comments.

Cause what I say is correct and what you say is ... well actually you say nothing.

You just try to bully People in the hope to win the discussion in that way.

You

FDA:

There was a statistically significant difference in favor of placebo relative to the question on morning erectinos and relative to the domains of sexual interest and erections (p < 0.01). Relative to the domain of perceptions of problems, the difference was statistically significant in favor of placebo with p < 0.05.

Cause what the FDA says is correct and what you say... wel actually you say nothing.

You spread lies about important drug safety information.When someone proves you lied you call them bully. A show of bad character.

Does anyone know if Merck has ever "lost" a Propecia court case after hundreds have been filed?..... and if so can you provide a link to that case?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.