Smp Bangkok/thailand??

Hi all,

I posted this but it was an old thread and did not get a response, so I’m new here. Can anyone tell me more about where to go for smp treatment in thailand/Bangkok. I mean from someone’s actual experience??

Or someone with excellent reviews who I can speak to?????

Many thanks.

Mark

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark,

I suggest checking with Dr.Pathomvanich or Dr. Laorwong to see if either of them know of any SMP practitioners. Both of them perform state of the art hair transplant surgery in Thailand. To view their profiles and formation, click on the drop down boxes in the right hand sidebar.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 6 months later...

Hi Mark,

I actually had my Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure done in Bangkok with a company called SMP Bangkok and highly recommend them for any SMP procedures or FUE scar concealment.

They have a very clean setup and very professional service. Its been almost 2 years since my procedure with SMP Bangkok and I'm still very happy with my results. The SMP hasn't faded much either and still looks amazing.

I hope this helps. 

Here is a link to their website.http://www.smpbangkok.com

Regards,

David.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, David MHR said:

Hi Mark,

I actually had my Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure done in Bangkok with a company called SMP Bangkok and highly recommend them for any SMP procedures or FUE scar concealment.

They have a very clean setup and very professional service. Its been almost 2 years since my procedure with SMP Bangkok and I'm still very happy with my results. The SMP hasn't faded much either and still looks amazing.

I hope this helps. 

Here is a link to their website.http://www.smpbangkok.com

Regards,

David.

hi,

how many sessions with you need?