Surgeon options in Texas

Don't be afraid to travel, I live in Austin and traveled all the way to Portland for Dr. Gabel, twice, and it was well worth it.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Shale1,

While it's certainly not a bad idea to travel, you happen to have an outstanding surgeon in your backyard. Dr. Arocha is a Coalition member and recommended by our community. But don't just take our word for it. Do a search for him on this forum and see what his patients are saying. Consult with him and meet with him. He's a real nice guy and truly cares about his patients. And his results are excellent as shown here. I've also met with him several times in person - he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Please keep us posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

Shale1,

Dr. Arocha's surgical office is in Houston but in case you are not in Houston yourself we offer local consultations with Dr. Arocha in San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas as well. Of course there is the online option to consider via our online consultation form. If you have any questions or wish to set up a consultation please contact us at 1-888-723-4247.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

• Valued Contributor

I would definitely consider Dr. Arocha. There are great surgeons to travel out of state and even country for, for sure. But, hey, depending on where you are in Texas, sometimes traveling to Houston is like traveling out of state! :D

Consult with Dr. Arocha, at least. He’s the bee’s knees.

I had a procedure 6 months ago with Arocha. I was ready to travel by air while I was researching, but I lucked out having a recommended doctor on this site within driving distance.

2000 FUT with Dr Bernardino Arocha - August 2017