My 2295 FUE at the Hairpalace, Budapest

NickC

12 minutes ago, NickC said:

Thanks for all the comment and feedback.

Mick50, Yes, thats exactly what i'm going to do. I'm going to make the decision when the growing and maturing has finished and see where I am. I know the top/back is always going to be thin because I never had any work done in that area but i’ll see if I can live with it when its complete. If the front to mid thickens up a bit more I will be more than happy but i’ve got a feeling I will get hair greed though!!!

Yea hair greed is real ,just feel with you looking at the pics you're heading for a great result might pay to hold of a few years and save donor see how crown progresses etc , but at the same time totally get you would like to go for the second one and finish the job ...anyway keep the updates coming be great to see how it develops. 

GregFUE - The photos I listed this week are bang up to date pal. I’m 5 and 1/2 post op so take a good look at the before and afters. I can’t recommend them enough. I did my research and contacted people on forums and past customers on Trustpilot/facebook before making my decision so I would honestly do the same and see what the best option is for you personally. 

If you have any questions about them, just ask.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

im now at my 7 month post op mark. I’m still really happy with my progress but I do think I’m now at the end of my growth. The thickness has come in over the last month and I’m happy.

im still obviously still bald/thin in the areas not worked on but hopefully I’ll be going back to Budapest early next year to get it finished off.

Here are my photos with pre op and 7 month comparisons.

647328B4-F8BA-4515-AFD1-F1D766C637E2.jpeg

4E8A7EE7-2BD2-48D2-832F-83FD72698022.jpeg

351EB626-A687-4A65-974E-EE55B48CA69F.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Here are my 8 months post procedure photos if anybody is interested. I’ve not had it cut for a good few weeks, so it doesn’t look as neat as normal but I’m still happy with it. Just toying with whether to keep growing it or get it cut a little shorter on top. 

Nicer problems to have!!!!

F311E52F-0921-4177-8AFE-83C4D6E00A8A.jpeg

60BEEE59-46DB-4506-878B-56D6CEAA21C3.jpeg

B09103F3-6B09-40ED-AF22-379961893455.jpeg

Fantastic results for 8-months, I would be thrilled! Especially from being very bald and up to this point.

Thanks for sharing and updating, looking forward to any updates of any future ht procedure you decide to do.

I am very happy, thanks. Its strange but Ive started taking it for granted now and its only when I look back and do a comparison photo like today to put on the forum that I realise how far i've come and what I looked like at the beginning of the year. 

Like i’ve said previously ive still got the bald patch, albeit not as big, at the back where I didn’t have any treatment but hopefully when I can, i’ll get back next year to finish off what i’ve started. 

But so far so good and thank you so much for the feedback...

Edited by NickC
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the great comments, really appreciate your feedback. 

Yes, I’m really happy with the first part of my procedure. Like I’ve said previously, the mid and crown are a lot thinner, very see through but I haven’t had this worked on yet.  If you were to see photos from on top it wouldn’t be as impressive but I couldn’t be happier with the front and side views and not many people stand tall enough to look down at me.

A few friends and family have questioned why I want to go for the 2nd procedure but to be honest I think I’ve got hair greed. I really want full coverage and finish what I started.

Hopefully, I should have a few more months of thickening to give it more density before I see the final results but so far so good. Thanks 

• Valued Contributor

Wow. Nick! That hairline is impressive, man!! Even the way you style it in your pictures makes it look like one thick mop of hair. ?  And you’ve still got months to go before it reaches full maturity! I certainly don’t blame you for going back for seconds after looking at that result!! Lol! Hair greed is real! 

Congratulations man! I’m very happy for you!

...and maybe just a little jealous. Lol

Just thought I’d update my photos with the top view to give you the overall idea. No flash so may look a little more sparse in real life. This is the area I want to focus on next time around.

AE8F117E-8BFC-44AB-B52D-9763EC6D5192.jpeg

12 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

These guys knew what they were doing separating your transformation into several procedures. So much love put into that dense hairline. It's like a piece of art.

When I was doing my research into my HT, i originally wanted a one stop shop. I wanted it all doing in one go and most of the Turkish clinics did this, I was tempted.  I was told by a few clinics in the UK and the Hair Palace in Budapest that I used that it would be best doing the HTs in 2 stages,  to prevent damage and shock loss. This is what I ultimately went for and its turned out well so far, I am happy with the dense hairline.

I just went with advice but looking at other threads on here from people that had 5000/6000 grafts in one go, they equally look as good, so I dont really know whats best. As soon as the 12 month period is over and I have enough surplus money,  i’ll be back in touch with my clinic and get back over to Hungary to finish what I started.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, on the another forum is where I learnt about this clinic. They had two great detailed write up from different people and I actually got in touch with the people direct to ask more details.

There  wasn’t much mention of them on this great forum but being a member / reader for a while, I thought i would contribute something back as I have taken lots of courage from everybody else’s stories and I genuine say this to most people, I wouldnt have plucked up the courage without reading so many stories on forums like these. They are such a great source of information.