2442 Grafts Dr Feriduni 7 days Post-Op

louie3110

Hi everyone,

I finally bit the bullet and had my HT FUE with Dr Feriduni. I will document my Journey along the way, the following pictures are straight after the Operation I am currently 7 days post op I will post pictures shortly. If you have any questions feel free to fire any at me!

DSC_0846.thumb.jpg.6a48759eae4ae20caacb8b25ecf1da1b.jpg

DSC_0874.thumb.jpg.0264f8c34686a779fee980212e71831a.jpg

DSC_0877.thumb.jpg.7a040fcd0cefb6214045c41181418b42.jpg

DSC_0880.thumb.jpg.4e4b5a71780d41c1d3a2b6648f49bdc6.jpg

7 days post-op, I've got through the first 7 days with some bad swelling on day 4-5. As you may be able to see I had an incident taking the bandana off at the airport and seemed to of lost grafts on the left side near the temple. Dr Feriduni said 2-3 grafts where lost and should not affect the overall result, which I think is just a standard reply they give to you just to reassure you. It looks like more than that to me but will see in the coming months.

image1.thumb.JPG.2c5bbe06f2775e9bd0e2bd20116a905b.JPG

image2.thumb.JPG.1e60ef180639b3e801f54580318927b1.JPG

image3.thumb.JPG.5e7c1385037b780fe41d3004f94de6ef.JPG

Hi guys, I have noticed after the 4th day a white line appeared on my hairline where grafts had been before. I've read this is a normal thing to happen am i right in thinking this as it was so quickly after the op only 4 days? Hopefully, the pictures are clear enough to show.

5b32f9b07fbd8_image1(2).thumb.jpg.e0f048398741490e25952ce86c36075a.jpg

5b32f9b0a93c2_image1(1).thumb.jpg.226bf0bd1f1dd94c00a66ef943eb159a.jpg

I had the same thing post-op, about a week after. Noticed a couple areas where the grafts seem to have disappeared and there was a gap where there wasn't before. Did some reading up on this and I forget the exact reason, but it seems to be totally normal, something about the skin tightening up during the healing process and the grafts clumping together. It won't affect how it looks when it grows out so no worries.

That small line will be unnoticeable when your hair grows out in that area. Also, don’t worry about the few grafts you rubbed out. After my second surgery, I rubbed out some grafts in my sleep the first night. Losing a dozen or so grafts did not change my results especially when 2,000 total grafts were transplanted. Try not to look in the mirror so often. That’s easy for me to say but friends and family who know you had it done will be able to notice your progress better when they only see you every month or so. Be patient, you have plenty to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Guys, I'm 11 days post op now, my head is scabbing and has deep lines in so you can see the scalp. The doner area is very tender! Hard to sleep on at it but hopefully that will subside. I am slightly concerned about my recipent area, I seem to have a lot of white residue coming out of my new grafts which looks like the serum I'm washing with also red skin along the hair line. I am aloud to start to rub now when washing my hair so I guess the scabs will start to fall off with the hairs. I have attached some photos would love to hear anyone's thoughts.

image.thumb.jpg.09ac788ec76ed6a4b823cb4aa2c2d6bf.jpg

image.jpeg.7952492acc96fd644203b841c620bb00.jpeg

Edited by louie3110

I think those lines appear when the grafts scab up and they 'clump' together.

If you haven't knocked them or there was no bleeding then I think you are good!

Not sure about the buildup on the skin?? I was a bit excessive with saline solution and got a small build up of white residue at the hairline until I could wash properly.

Do you know how many grafts you had into your temple points?

Hi Goldenboy, thank you for the reply bud. To be honest I do not know how many greats went into my temple, I have some redness around my hairline I did have slight dermatitis on parts of my head so maybe the redness below the hairline is that I've attached a picture.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2130ca0e947843e81007d7f2cf257d7.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Im obviously very late onto this thread but that donor looks very impressive. 

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.