Overbearing censorship

I personally think you should make some sort of apology to the Medikemos rep myself. I think they had every right to ask you to back any statements up and I didn't think they were being aggressive at all. If you're going to slur the clinic, then they have a right of reply.

Also thinking you're an 'authority' on hair transplants because you've been a patient a few times kind of undermines the people who are living and breathing this stuff every single day in a clinic. They are the authority and experts. You've made judgments and assumptions on that clinic on an extremely small subset of cases they've worked on.

I'm not going to go into great detail on this as this whole crazy issue has been resolved thankfully. I will simply say it was actually his wording and taking offense with me expressing my honest opinion that was part of setting things off in motion.

He did mention on several occasions basically that I was not entitled to the opinion I held.

I believe Bill has deleted the interaction or is going to so I will leave it at that.

Actually I was going to delete the particular pertinent comments regarding the root cause of the disabled account (the thread is locked unfortunately so I cannot do that), but the rest of his post was attacking my opinion so I do not have intention of changing that.

"I can say with authority" is a strong way of expressing things. You can read into that what you want.

Anyway thanks to Bill, Webmaster and the forum overall for taking care of this.

Happier and hairier days to all :cool:

Edited by hsrp11-uncensored

Hrsp

People like you are very valuable to this forum. You are here because you want to help and gain nothing by doing it. I enjoy reading your post and understand your passion. Glad the misunderstand got figured out.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson