FUE 2nd HT with Dr Bhatti (26-Dec-17)

U2rock

Hello All,

I had my first HT with Dr. Bhatti back in March'14. You can find my journey with my first HT at below url link:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175048-3875-fue-hair-transplant-dr-bhatti-india-march-19th-2014-a.html

First HT didn't meet my expectation then with help of Dr.Bhatti representatives "Califnornia" and "Shera" with whom I voiced my concern and they put me contact with Dr. Bhatti. Dr. Bhatti looked my latest pics and video conference, where he listened to my concern and bit disappointment in results. He gave me some valid reasons but most importantly he said he will touch my front at NO cost to me to give me fuller look in front. During that time we discussed about 2200-2500 grafts in just frontal area would give me quite of bit density.

I made my appointment with Dr. Bhatti for 26-Dec-17. I traveled from Chicago (US) to Chandigrah, where Dr. Bhatti driver picked me up. I stayed at Hotel Shivalikview . It is average hotel, room are similar to comfort Inn/Holiday Inn. You do get free breakfast and dinner buffet. There was Hotel James which is much better and newly renovated.

HT day:

I arrived at Darling bud clinic. Met with doctor in person and went over the area and how many grafts will need.

Within 30 mins, I was on surgery table/bed where Dr. Bhatti started to work on donor area. Toward the end of harvesting, Dr. informed me that he could only harvest about 1900 grafts without depleting my donor area completely.

Once doctor done with harvesting then lunch break took place.

Hair placing came in picture. I've about 3 techs were working on me at given a time. Dr. Bhatti occasionally stopped by to check-up on me and his staff.

I remember most the staff from my previous HT, couple of them moved to high positions (yayy).

I was in surgery room until 5pm, I was taken to hotel by Dr. Bhatti's driver who happened to be very generous and helpful person.

Next day, I came in for follow-up. My head was washed, showed how to clean and take care of next couple of weeks. I was given a chart which explained when and what to take, clean, spray and other important stuff.

Here is my HT graft count:

Total - 1913

Singles - 348

Doubles - 1143

Triples - 422

Now I have about 1000 grafts left for future transfers.

DSC_5362.thumb.jpg.25a89f72d4363fafff6f793f23b50748.jpg

DSC_5370.thumb.jpg.7b2d293e4b8e52469477fe8a61487d0d.jpg

DSCN3876.thumb.jpg.8a8b568a18043d2dbe5769fd808d04d0.jpg

DSCN3885.thumb.jpg.f6b95ca66b16adaf5f0aaf9efcd2253d.jpg

• 3 months later...

Glad you’re pleased. Hair line is looking good.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.