Medikemos Presents Topical Dutasteride

As more patients are turning to topical DHT inhibition to avoid or reduce side effects found in a small subset of oral finasteride users the general topical market is growing. Recently Dr. Lupanzula has begun offering topical dutasteride to his patients, past, present and future and is available with prescription.

To learn more about this offering please visit our website.

Topical Dutasteride From Dr. Lupanzula

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

As more patients are turning to topical DHT inhibition to avoid or reduce side effects found in a small subset of oral finasteride users the general topical market is growing. Recently Dr. Lupanzula has begun offering topical dutasteride to his patients, past, present and future and is available with prescription.

To learn more about this offering please visit our website.

Topical Dutasteride From Dr. Lupanzula

Any results or experiments to share? Also, what is the cost ?thanks

That sounds to great to be true...is there any proof of efficacy or reduced systemic absorbtion?

would also be interested to find these things out....

sounds like an intriguing product if it has overcome the systemic absorption issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Topical finasteride has been out for awhile with marginal results so I guess it was only a matter of time before topical dutasteride came out (which is a stronger, more potent version of finasteride). As for whether or not the topicals work, I'd say it's possible but not overly probable. Of course, this is just my opinion. That said, I think the topicals are a good alternative to those who are having side effects with the oral medication. It may be worth a try.

Best wishes,

Bill

Topical finasteride has been out for awhile with marginal results so I guess it was only a matter of time before topical dutasteride came out (which is a stronger, more potent version of finasteride). As for whether or not the topicals work, I'd say it's possible but not overly probable. Of course, this is just my opinion. That said, I think the topicals are a good alternative to those who are having side effects with the oral medication. It may be worth a try.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think its also being market as highly effective vs oral.. atleaast what H&W is saying