Consultations - Drs Lupanzula and Bisanga

Sure, I understand what you mean but I'm coming from the bigger picture. A clinic - for most of their custom - are judged on their HT results, not on their repair work.

Whether repair or normal HT is harder for the surgeon doesn't matter to the average customer.

Therefore, some clinics will turn down patients that are challenging to maintain their reputation. They don't want to showcase anything other than excellent results and sometimes, the more challenging cases can look less than this high standard.

Repair work is more niche, the clinic is less often judged on this.

I don't see where this contradicts anything. It's about the presentation the clinic wants to put out, which again is not a criticism, just an observation to bear in mind.

I think results overall in general are what people look at and form an opinion on, regardless if it is repair or every day fue/t.

Perhaps it should matter to the average customer. If I looked towards a procedure today, a highly skilled doc who has repaired clients would certainly be considered due to their additional expertise and skills.

Agreed some clinics would turn down difficult cases to maintain their reputation and from my experience BHR is not one of those clinics.

I agree fully with you regarding what clinics present. Most cases presented if you look closely at the quality of the donor hair, the colour contrast of skin to hair, the thickness of a follicle in microns, and the hairs to graft ratios of 1,2,3 or 4 hair grafts are on the higher end with a lower norwood, showcase results if you like.

All very confusing sometimes and needs to be understood before embarking

on this journey.

Anyway I do not get the time to post a great deal now so will sign off here.

Nice to chat to you and good luck with your research

All the best

ej

Edited by ej

Dear HSRP10,

I'm curious what defines "solid density results" for you. Our presentations are about as honest and clear as one would hope, and far more so than the presentations of many of our colleagues. Perhaps you are not used to seeing the reality of hair restoration without the use of convenient angles and hairstyles or flash photography.

I bring this question to you because you have made it a point to make this statement on more than one occasion and frankly, we believe it is unwarranted. All things being equal, our results have no density challenges and to use "seeing scalp" as a qualifier is rather unrealistic.

In addition, to question our clinic based on one patient's case is less than fair considering we've been producing consistently high satisfaction rates in Europe for years. To disqualify us because of one case that is not a failure in the least would disqualify every other clinic in existence.

After being an active member on the Hair Restoration Network as hsrp10 for nearly 8 years, the administrator here suddenly disabled my account for simply posting my brief and unbiased opinion. Without so much as even a courteous PM warning.

Eight years is a long time to actively contribute to a site and be treated like that, but heck they banned Joe and others so it doesn't surprise me in the least to be honest.

I had to re-register to post my reply and set the facts straight.

My message to all is this that this site is no longer unbiased, proceed with caution going forward here. Everything is apparently controlled by greed and money.

They will disable your account or delete your posts at the slightest whim, and unbiased reviews and opinions will suffer because of that.

But it will not stop the truth from getting out - our biggest responsibility to the community and prospective patients is to protect them and share unbiased reviews without the threat of overbearing censorship.

As to the reply to the question above, here is my detailed thread a few years ago.

(you will notice I mention a great many "pros" concerning Dr. Lupanzula, and presented both sides).

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185449-dr-lupanzula-pros-cons.html

Example photos of density issues in photos (you can see the gentleman's scalp in the photos).

www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185097-dr-lupanzula-medikemos-clinic-1732-fus-manual-fue.html

Photobucket

Example of long time and dedicated HRN member KO's density issues with Dr. Lupanzula.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185463-3382-grafts-lupanzula-12.html

Edited by hsrp11-uncensored

I would go with Bisanga based on personal experience and also based on a veteran poster's experience with the other doc. He is decent but am seeing issues with him producing solid density results (seeing bare scalp in images for example).

Quoting once again above what I wrote in my original post in it's original form.

Nowhere did I even mention Dr. Lupanzula's name so my comment is not even searchable.

If the clinic is so angered and pissed off that a veteran HRN member and multiple time patient is stating his honest opinion - to the point someone complained to have a long standing account disabled - then there is something seriously wrong here.

You cannot force people to like the work of a doctor through coercion.

I am not impressed with the level of density produced and neither is forum member KO.

Disable all the accounts you wish, but that will not change the truth.

Quoting once again above what I wrote in my original post in it's original form.

Nowhere did I even mention Dr. Lupanzula's name so my comment is not even searchable.

If the clinic is so angered and pissed off that a veteran HRN member and multiple time patient is stating his honest opinion - to the point someone complained to have a long standing account disabled - then there is something seriously wrong here.

You cannot force people to like the work of a doctor through coercion.

I am not impressed with the level of density produced and neither is forum member KO.

Disable all the accounts you wish, but that will not change the truth.

Hey man,

Before going 'scorched earth', see what the mods say. I know you're angry but wait and see.

Hey man,

Before going 'scorched earth', see what the mods say. I know you're angry but wait and see.

There has been nothing reaching "scorched earth," at least not on my part, and there is rather great concern here and I would say any anger would be on the other side as I'm reading the comments.

My account as hsrp10 has been "disabled by the administrator" and my last activity was making my above comment on page 1 of this thread.

After that I was addressed and called out for out for my honest comments.

I am posting the facts as they happen.

If someone logged into Bill's account (he is the administrator here) and in a rogue manner disabled my account, then that is one explanation.

Otherwise the facts stand as they are.

Your observation and critique of Dr. Lupanzula's ability to achieve density seems to revolve around one result that you referenced originally in 2016, and more times since. Ironically this is one of our results more commonly referenced when our new patients tell us what kind of result they are seeking.

As it is your right to make your opinions known it is also our right to have you qualify your statements. No one should be free to state their opinions without allowing others to challenge that opinion. Regarding your account, this is not something we were aware of and we made no complaint to the moderators. We asked the question of you because we wished to have an answer, so to complain and ask for your account to be disabled would not support our end goal of having a discussion. What is this "truth" you speak of that is being changed? This seems more dramatic than perhaps it should be.

The reason why we question your opinion is that you yourself have had multiple hair transplant procedures with the stated goal of improving your own hairline density, starting with your second procedure. You did not achieve satisfactory density (to you) with one procedure, from a doctor recognized for density, so why do you feel it is justified to criticize a result, multiple times, that is also a one procedure result? Why have you not criticized your previous doctors for not achieving the density you sought? And you are seeking yet more work to your hairline in a third procedure, or maybe the fourth (this is not clear) so it appears to be unfair of you to focus on this one procedure result when you yourself are not happy with anything less than three or four procedures from your preferred physicians. Could it be that your definition of density, after nearly 4000 grafts into your own hairline with multiple surgeries, is not possible with one procedure?

The result you have been referencing as a reason to not consider Dr. Lupanzula as a "density king", is taken from multiple angles, under strong even lighting and is designed to show what is seen in person as closely as possible. When you consider that every clinic has cases that some will question it appears unusual to repeatedly point to the single 1762 graft FUE hairline as a reason to doubt Dr. Lupanzula's abilities for achieving density. Now you wish to add a patient experience as a reason to not consider Dr. Lupanzula as a density king when the case you reference is not designed to be a high density result in the first place. You also referred to this case as in need of "repair" which is irresponsible to say as you do not appear to understand what needing repair means.

To reiterate, we had nothing to do with your account being suspended or deactivated so it would be appreciated if any further conjecture, and drama, about our involvement to cease.

Edited by Medikemos

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

Your comment on page 1:

I bring this question to you because you have made it a point to make this statement on more than one occasion and frankly, we believe it is unwarranted.

It is your aggressive rebuttal attempt targeting a forum user's honest opinion and experience - if you read what I wrote I mentioned it was also based on my personal experience with Dr. Bisanga - and then now your second long-winded reply that is actually one of the major causes that raised concern.

As a multiple HT veteran and based on KO's experience recorded on this forum, I would never choose Dr. Lupanzula if seeking superior high-end density results.

That is my expert opinion based on many long years of experience and also based on the direct story of KO as relayed on this forum.

You cannot heavy hand forum users into changing their mind.

Actually letting people speak their honest opinion without aggressive replies would give your clinic a better image, there is no need to be overly defensive.

"Heavy hand"? I'm not sure I understand this term. It is unfortunate you believe that asking you to justify your position is unfair but if it allows you to avoid the questions, which you have done, then perhaps it makes sense. I was taught that discussion required two sides.

Please share your evidence to support this accusation or confirm you have none. Thank you.

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

I have already justified my position, actually I did so clearly and concisely in my first post.

You can see scalp with dry hair in the frontal third of a patient of yours in photos. Seeing scalp when hair is wet or cut short is something that is perhaps plausible.

But not with long hair in photos, photos add more density than what is actually there. So it is a red flag to look for when analyzing hair restoration results.

I can say that with authority based on my long years of experience as a multiple HT patient with elite surgeons Dr. Konior, Dr. Hasson and Dr. Bisanga and also through several decades of research and information gathering.

You can try to argue with me and waste your time, but these are my honest and frank opinions which are meant to help other hair loss sufferers.

You repeatedly and aggressively attempting to make strong rebuttals about my opinion has now raised a red flag about your clinic I had not previously been aware of.

And also please stop dismissing under the rug KO's results with Dr. Lupanzula

He is not a satisfied patient. It bothers me a great deal that you waste so much effort debating with me but never added one word about his case nor condolences to him that it didn't work out well for him.

In summary, the users and veteran members of this forum are not the ones who have to prove anything, and should be free to post their experiences without being attacked by clinic reps.

Hsrp,

I have already replied in detail to the new topic you creative so I see no reason or need to post on two different topics. I am going to remove the ones from this one and continue the discussion on the new one you created. It’s honestly preposterous that you wouldn’t even try to private message us or email us asking what’s going on but instead, you made a number of horrible assumptions and made false statements about our community and what we do wish I can only imagine was said out of anger or your true feelings unveiled. Nonetheless please see my response on the other topic as I am now going to remove these posts from this one.

Superdudeo,

I’m happy you posted that, it looks like we’ve got a few members with some sense. We have never just disabled active member accounts of our forum without providing some kind of reason. And since I have not provided a reason, it must have been done for an administrative reason and potential he inadvertently. So again, this is being investigated and I have already replied on his other post, but I suspect it has to do with his email address bouncing rather than any other reason. Frankly, I don’t even recall seeing his post about Dr. Lupanzula. As long as his post was made respectfully, he’s entitled to his opinion good or bad. And typically, we wouldn’t remove a member for posting a statement of opinion unless it was entirely disingenuous and we gave them ample warnings.

So for now, I have decided to lock this topic because there’s another topic about this already. Once this is resolved, I may unlock this topic so I’m going discussion can continue. But I don’t want to be discussing this controversy on two different topics and repeating myself.

Bill

• Administrators

@Hsrp,

I see what has happened here. There were a huge number of bounced messages from your email account for forum notifications and this will also trigger an account suspension, as it is really not that good is users have the wrong email address listed.

Note that the bounces are from the original account :

hair_trns_2010-contact@nym.hush.com

host plsmtp1.hushmail.com [72.51.60.130]

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

554 Spam Blocked. at ./proxyd-filter.pl line 420.

This means that your original account hsrp10 was disabled for the very specific intention of some form of communication so that we can make sure that both the email address you are using and your acceptance of mail from the forum is actually functioning correctly. The above address is still getting bounced forum updated and is associated with the account hsrp10.

Please do make sure that your mail account accepts mail from the forum address which has been set as "webmaster@hairrestorationnetwork.com"

Once that has been corrected, it is a simple matter of re-enabling your account and things should be back to normal.

Hope this explains things.

Hans

Webmaster