Any Information about Dr. Jason Champagne in Minnesota?

Hi all,

My older brother is thinking of getting an HT. He is from Minnesota USA and had a recent visit to Dr. Jason Champagne. Wondering if anyone had any information about his work or anyone who had a procedure done by him could share their experience?

I told him to get a 2nd opinion and wondering if anyone has any recommendation of docs in Minnesota? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have not heard of him...what other docs is he considering?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You have one of the better clinics in the world in your back yard.

Have him do a consult with Matt at Shapiro Medical Group.

It would also be wise to look in Dr Konior in Chicago. He is considered by many to be the very best in the business but he does have a long waiting list.

Your brother won't have to travel very far to consult/visit with two of the best clinics.

I have never heard of the doctor you referenced. :confused::eek:

Thank you for the suggestions everyone.

You have one of the better clinics in the world in your back yard.

Have him do a consult with Matt at Shapiro Medical Group.

It would also be wise to look in Dr Konior in Chicago. He is considered by many to be the very best in the business but he does have a long waiting list.

Your brother won't have to travel very far to consult/visit with two of the best clinics.

I have never heard of the doctor you referenced. :confused::eek:

Thank you for the suggestions Wazam. I heard about Shapiro group. But there are 3 names that come up. "Dr. David Josephitis, Ron and Paul Shapiro. I assume all of them are equally well reputed?

I will tell my bro to try and consult with Dr Konior also.

• 1 year later...

Dr. Champagne did my hair transplant in Minnesota, and I was extremely satisfied. He is very detailed, a perfectionist in every way and has great bed-side manner. He has an office in Beverly Hills, but also has an office in Eagan, Minnesota. He splits his time between his two offices. Many of his CA patients are A-list celebrities. He's a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon that specializes in hair transplantation. He won the 2018 Hollywood Beauty Award for excellence in hair transplantation. I would strongly recommend him. 

Edited by Walt

• Administrators

^ sounds like a classic advertisement post.

I’ve never heard of this doctor, splitting your time between Minnesota and California sounds awful. There’s no way you appropriately split your time if you have to fly 5 hours between offices. Again do your research. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I agree...and is isn't it interesting that it is usually someone new with one single post9_9

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY