Hi-Def VASER Ab-Etching: Losing the Stubborn 30+ Belly

1 hour ago, Baldingat22 said:

Where are the openings for the canolas or I guess where you get stitched up? Does it almost appear like an appendix scar?

There is one up underneath the overhang of each pec muscle near my armpits, two at the bottom of my abs below the waist-line about 6-8 inches apart, and one inside my belly button - all strategically placed to be out of sight in any normal circumstances - although from my pictures you can obviously tell that they're barely visible anyway as they were tiny little holes to begin with. They're just big enough for those little clear drainage tubes to be inserted for a couple of days, which are about the same diameter as the cannula used (hi-def lipo uses smaller, more precise cannulas than regular lipo does for the detail-work of carving out the little troughs between the muscles).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OtherSyde said:

There is one up underneath the overhang of each pec muscle near my armpits, two at the bottom of my abs below the waist-line about 6-8 inches apart, and one inside my belly button - all strategically placed to be out of sight in any normal circumstances - although from my pictures you can obviously tell that they're barely visible anyway as they were tiny little holes to begin with. They're just big enough for those little clear drainage tubes to be inserted for a couple of days, which are about the same diameter as the cannula used (hi-def lipo uses smaller, more precise cannulas than regular lipo does for the detail-work of carving out the little troughs between the muscles).

Oh they are tiny holes not like actually large cuts? Also outside of your Dr. Any other ones you prefer? I live near Texas lol but I would go to him but seems pretty high idk

8 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

Oh they are tiny holes not like actually large cuts? Also outside of your Dr. Any other ones you prefer? I live near Texas lol but I would go to him but seems pretty high idk

Oh Texas? Well then you're in the home state of the Godfather of Ab-Etching, Dr. Henry Mentz in Houston! Lucky you. I looked at him but Dr. Mowlavi also had many great results, was way closer to me (I was living in San Diego), and offered me a fat RealSelf discount (from $18K to $13K). If you're already in Texas, I would definitely look into Dr. Mentz, he's pretty famous for his pioneering ab etching work. Here's his ab etching page.

[EDIT] - And yes the holes they make are tiny; they're meant to be low-visibility. You can see how small they are in my immediately-after-surgery operating table pic above towards the beginning.

Edited by OtherSyde

27 minutes ago, OtherSyde said:

Oh Texas? Well then you're in the home state of the Godfather of Ab-Etching, Dr. Henry Mentz in Houston! Lucky you. I looked at him but Dr. Mowlavi also had many great results, was way closer to me (I was living in San Diego), and offered me a fat RealSelf discount (from $18K to $13K). If you're already in Texas, I would definitely look into Dr. Mentz, he's pretty famous for his pioneering ab etching work. Here's his ab etching page.

[EDIT] - And yes the holes they make are tiny; they're meant to be low-visibility. You can see how small they are in my immediately-after-surgery operating table pic above towards the beginning.

Awesome thanks I’ll look into him. Means a lot and great results

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

I’m 22 would that be too young for Vaser abs thinking maybe effects wear off?

The effects never "wear off" - the fat cells are sucked out and gone forever. Your body doesn't make more fat cells in any meaningful quantity once you get past puberty. As long as you stay fairly slim and don't get obese, you'll continue to look good. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OtherSyde said:

The effects never "wear off" - the fat cells are sucked out and gone forever. Your body doesn't make more fat cells in any meaningful quantity once you get past puberty. As long as you stay fairly slim and don't get obese, you'll continue to look good. 

Thank you. Would lipo to the face region at 22 be dumb though?

• 1 month later...

Looks great man! i do a lot of lifting and dieting, and what i learned is its hard to get that esthetic (for some people) regardless of all the work you do. I'll have to look into that doctor as well.