Potential Coalition Membership of Dr. Parsa Mohebi of Los Angeles, California

Dear Forum Members,

As you know, members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians have to meet extremely demanding standards and have an outstanding reputation for producing only the best results. Thus, we would like your input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Parsa Mohebi. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

He is already approved for membership on the Hair Transplant Network and has been for about 10 years.

Dr. Mohebi has been presenting examples of his results and has been highly active on our forum since he was approved for recommendation. Our community has been impressed with his dedication to improving his technique and procedure to large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation. He also offers advanced FUE and is working to make the name of this donor harvesting technique more realistic. Click here to view Dr. Mohebi's recommendation profile and patient results.

Forum member "Voxman", one of the forum's greatest critics (in a good way of course) also said:

"That's some good stuff - Dr. Mohebi's work almost always results in a natural undetectable look."

Click here to view the result and comment from Voxman.

Below, we've provided some additional examples of Dr. Mohebi's results.

Dr. Mohebi - 2036 Grafts via FUE

Dr. Mohebi - 1060 Grafts via FUE

Hair Transplant Contest Winner - Free Hair Transplant Video

Dr. Mohebi - 2025 Grafts via FUE

Dr. Mohebi - 4340 Grafts via FUE

Dr. Mohebi - 2039 Grafts via FUE

Voxman, one of the forum's greatest critics said:

"That's some good stuff - Dr. Mohebi's work almost always results in a natural undetectable look."

Dr. Mohebi - 3689 Grafts via FUE

Given Dr. Mohebi's credentials and dedication to advanced surgical hair restoration, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

To view additional examples of his patient results, visit the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Bill

I have not seen any negative results or reviews on him and have only seen good work over the years.

I vote yes.

(but if there are other sides of the story, be sure to speak up on those regardless of my comments)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Well, of course Dr. Mohebi has a yes from me. From consultation to after care, he is top notch! Add to that that he offers service to the most demanding and vain community in America (HOLLYWOOD!) with a servant's heart.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As mentioned before , I thought as well that he was already member.

His results have been good and himself and his rep participate, share and give feedback regularly!

Which I think should be one of the mandatory standards.

Honestly, I do not have seen enough results of Mohebi to make a final judgement. But the results I have seen, were fine.

He deserves an honarable Membership based alone on this Website IMO.

Celebrity Hair l Parsa Mohebi

If anyone says again: "It is just hair bro", please show him this site and the pic of Jake Gyllenhaal. Sorry, for the off-topic.