Dr Bloxham 3500 Graft FUT Nov 27 2017

hitherehair

I love following your progress hitherehair. Things are really starting to happen. Can't wait to see what growth the coming weeks will bring. As you know, I'm a few weeks behind you and it is such a treat to be able to follow these stories and know what is in store :)

Hey Velton! Hopefully my progress will give you some encouragement as you trudge thru the ugly duckling phase :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Velton! Hopefully my progress will give you some encouragement as you trudge thru the ugly duckling phase :)

It most certainly has :) It's been invaluable to be able to observe what to expect down the road. I follow this thread with avid interest. Hope all is going well!

Hey guys.. I updated the album with 2 progress pics.. One for last week and one for this week.. A lot of changes happening..Sorry if the pics are out of order.. the pics should be dated so it won't be to hard to figure out.. peace

Btw.. If you guys don't hear from me it doesn't mean the album itself won't be updated.. I'll be adding my weekly pic to the album all the way til nov 27 2018 one year from the date of my surgery.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B135Uzl7VCpbDf

Edited by hitherehair

• 1 month later...

Sup guys. Just hit the 6 month mark yesterday and i'm overall pleased with how things are moving. However, you can't help but compare your results with some of the amazing 6 month results you see online. My biggest gripes are the hair texture being wiry and one large thin spot that takes up most of the left side. 6 months is of course the halfway point so i'm looking forward to more growth.

Here's a monthly album to help you get a better gauge on where i'm at.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B13Grq0zwGNv0n7

My hair was still wiry on the 6th month and started to normalize on the seventh.

That's the problem with seeing others with amazing results, you don't know if that's the norm. Do people with good results tend to post in forums? How many with ok or bad results don't post? etc.

From where you were defiantly an improvement, but I would be concerned about the lack of density I know it's still early days, hoping it fills in pretty soon for you bud. That left side seems interesting that it's so sparse, there didn't seem to be a noticeable differenec between May 1 to May 2,9. Hoping it pops out shortly ?

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/18/2018 at 7:26 PM, Spaceman said:

Its an awful lot of area to cover with 3500 grafts. One can’t have expectations of density. But you now have something to style, so that’s a big difference.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:56 PM, hairlossPA said:

any update OP? your photo album with your latest pic on sept 10th doesnt seem to have much improvement.. how are you feeling? hard to get a sense of your pre-op pics. the result looks ehhhh 

Comparing myself to others on this site who’ve had surgery with Dr Bloxham they were certainly further along at 9 1/2 months than I am. Everything looks right on track aside from the front left area. Dr Bloxham assures me that I’m a slow grower and it’ll likely take me 18 months.  The guy knows his stuff and I have no reason to doubt him.

However, let’s keep in mind I’ve come a VERY long way. To illustrate that I’ve inserted a better before pic.

EE489044-BAF1-4CB8-BDD5-5A5473980709.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody us going to go to your album. You need to post the pics. Right now we have no idea where you are at or what your bump means. 

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

19 hours ago, Spanker said:

Nobody us going to go to your album. You need to post the pics. Right now we have no idea where you are at or what your bump means. 

No. Only you don’t know where I’m at because you don’t like looking at albums. Here’s a pic for you anyway. 

Ive definitely come a long way. Dr Bloxham says I still have another 6 months of thickening.

A5A306AA-3B37-48C0-BE3A-50CB4B9DB157.jpeg