Dr Rahal FUT 2803 30/1/18

Goldenboy

Thanks Newhair and Literalno.

I will give it a shot for you Literalno haha

Temple points blend in completely naturally in all situations. I get comments about how well I am looking but no one has had the courage to mention the hair specifically yet lol.

For me, and I'm sure many others, self image is why we pursue hair surgery - the new frame to my face has completely changed the way I look, I actually look ten years younger and in turn feel it. The new confidence has enhanced my professional life in terms of networking and motivation. Personally, the list is long but ultimately it's that inner contentment which allows me to enjoy life to the maximum and fulfil my potential. Although I have done well in life so far, hairloss has held me back and I have missed many opportunities as a result. Now the chains are off after around 13 years of battling and I can begin again feeling limitless, and man am I gonna smash it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goldenboy said:

Temple points blend in completely naturally in all situations. I get comments about how well I am looking but no one has had the courage to mention the hair specifically yet lol.

For me, and I'm sure many others, self image is why we pursue hair surgery - the new frame to my face has completely changed the way I look, I actually look ten years younger and in turn feel it. The new confidence has enhanced my professional life in terms of networking and motivation. Personally, the list is long but ultimately it's that inner contentment which allows me to enjoy life to the maximum and fulfil my potential. Although I have done well in life so far, hairloss has held me back and I have missed many opportunities as a result. Now the chains are off after around 13 years of battling and I can begin again feeling limitless, and man am I gonna smash it!

Man, I am so happy for you!

Enjoy everything, you truly deserve it. Also really happy to hear about those temple points. That is my main bread and butter going into my procedure, so to hear that is invaluable.

Keep us posted man, I can't thank you enough for the motivation you have given me going into my procedure with Rahal in a week and a half!

19 hours ago, Goldenboy said:

Hey Goldenboy, 

I was also wondering what Dr. Rahal said the caliber of your hair was? Mine is thick, making the temples definitely hard to blend, but did he say yours was fine, medium, or coarse? If possible, do you know the thickness in microns?

Thanks Again!

Appreciate that mate, and your welcome, always happy to help. My hair is really fine, I want to say approx 30 micron if i remember rightly but there was a lot discussed and I didn't take note of that detail. Either way it is definitely close to the bottom of the spectrum.

Good luck for your procedure coming up, hopefully you can resolve your temples - is he willing to work on them now?

Edited by Goldenboy

20 minutes ago, Goldenboy said:

Appreciate that mate, and your welcome, always happy to help. My hair is really fine, I want to say approx 30 micron if i remember rightly but there was a lot discussed and I didn't take note of that detail. Either way it is definitely close to the bottom of the spectrum.

Good luck for your procedure coming up, hopefully you can resolve your temples - is he willing to work on them now?

Oh damnn that's why their blending so well (hopefully not for my sake but definitely helps)!. I am at about 65 microns, so literally double LOL I guess good and bad aspects to both of those values.

I haven't spoken to him, and won't until my pre-op appointment with him the day before surgery on the 8th, so won't know until then, but I will keep you posted!

Thanks man, really appreciate it. Helps so much knowing you went to the same person.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...