Dr. Hasson 4656 Grafts/ FUT/ 1 Session/ 8 Months / Got Density?

I think the answer is yes:) Vancouver area patient in his late 40’s with above average donor hair. Dr. Hasson and team moved 4656 grafts via FUT restoring the hairline, frontal zone, and mid-scalp up to the crown. 1312 singles, 3179 doubles, and 165 3-4 hair grafts were employed to create this high-density result. He started Finasteride at the time of the procedure and it looks to have improved the crown to this point. These photos were taken 8 months post-op.

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-front-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-front-close-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-front-tilt-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-left-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-left-close-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-right-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-right-close-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-top-before-after.jpg

sl-drh-fut-hair-transplant-4656-grafts-surgery.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

great result, if only you guys could've saved him from himself by removing grafts so he couldn't keep the mullet going but us Canadians gotta have some locks flowin out the back of a hockey helmet lol...but my compliments on the transplant, very nice work.

Thx for the comments guys!

mikeyhwk:

I’ve had the mullet conversation with him and he agrees it may be time to go. He’s had it so long that it’s hard to let go, I’m working on him… one day. I would be happy to then showcase the new cut!

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

HOLYCOW!!!

Hasson and Wong coming out with home runs almost every week.

Dude went from a 50 year old dad to a bad ass actor. Maybe from a movie like the hateful eight.

10/10 result.

Any photos of the scar? Seems like he wears his hair shorts on the sides and back.

stephcurry30,

Thx for the compliment! I think Quentin Tarantino could use a visit to Hasson and Wong and if so maybe we can get this guy a role in one of his movies:) I don’t have any good scar pics but I believe it healed well and is minimal. I want to try and get him back for a more compressive video so I will update hopefully down the road. We do have a short video of the hairline you can view here: https://hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-results/hair-transplant-before-after-4656-grafts-fut/#tab-video

Hassonandwong.com