Ahead Ink: Dark Skin Plus Scar

This client had an unsatisfactory result from a transplant many years ago. Unfortunately he was not just left with poor yield but also a keloid scar. Thanks for looking!

JGFront_B_AFINALBLUR.jpg

jgrightb_a_FINALBlur.jpg

jg_B_Aleft2_FINALBLUR.jpg

jgb_ascar_FINAL.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Impressive result, but the scar is still showing from the sides. Maybe FUE in the scar is needed. However, in the middle there is no sign.

I think the results are quite good considering the raised and shiny condition of that area of the scar. Everyone must understand that scalp micropigmentation is not cosmetic surgery.......we cannot completely correct what an HT surgeon has left you with; this is a camouflage. The surgeon appeared to have been more heavy-handed on the sides. The scar tissue on the man's head is also pink, which obviously shows more on a man of color. The only other alternative would have been to tattoo the pink area of the scar first to match his natural scalp color, then at a later time apply the actual scalp micropigmentation. I have done this two-step procedure on may discolored scars.

Edited by MarkWestonHair

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.