Just want to share my happy ending story => key is: Dr. Gabel

bgt8087

Had a procedure done on 08/01/2017 after slowly losing my hair for 20 years...

I made my decision to go with Dr. Gabel after reading patient reviews and cross checking information for dozens of hours, over several months.

Correctly doing your homework before choosing the right surgeon is very time intensive but critical… So let me cut to the chase with the piece of advice I would give to myself if I could go back in the past for one minute and allow me to get back all these hours I spent combing through blogs, forums and other websites:

“Contact the Gabel Center with your pictures and questions, he will answer you with his assessment and answers, possible medical solutions like Finasteride, Minoxidil, low level laser therapy, and a potential solution via surgery. Schedule the pre-op appointment and surgery, then when the time comes, travel to Hillsboro and stay at a hotel for the week. Everything is going to be more than OK… Dr. Gabel is not going to sugar coat it or promise a hairline down to your eyebrows (which would be an aberration anyway), he will help you in making the right medical and aesthetic choice for your face, age and expectations… The surgery is going to be ridiculously successful so go for it!”

Details of my procedure: FUT: 2067 grafts + FUE: 302 graft, same session, took a few hours, lunch was offered by Dr. Gabel, staff really nice and sharp. To know what to expect during the procedure, make sure you watch this video of Dr. Gabel’s modus operandi… from 2010 but still very relevant: look for "Hair Transplant - Real Patient Testimonials and Results by Dr. Steve Gabel" in Youtube => I saw it after the surgery and what he describes is exactly what happened. The difference is that now there is an Alexa speaker in the room and you can ask for any music you want :)

Fast-forward 6 months post surgery… Basically, my hairline was gone, and now it's back. I’m absolutely pleased with the results! The pictures speak for themselves.

Also I'm taking Finasteride 1mg once a day, using Minoxidil 5% twice a day (on the whole scalp) and I'm using a Capillus 202 every other day for 15 mins…

5b32f92c4299b_Beforeop.png.4f79bf9e050b9f8d9afe9b83a4779269.png

5b32f92c5b68f_Beforeop2.png.efa7bdfb8452a02eb3b49ac92d965d3a.png

5b32f92c6e12b_6monthspostop-a.png.1111e8995996195b802677c4d7479cf4.png

5b32f92c977a4_6monthspostop-c.png.13e0dc5e478b0d8391919fad8e6bde52.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...